Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

Maybe we will put it this way. If you will not take the risk in investing in btc you will never get the chance of a lifetime. You are the captain of your own future and maybe your family is dependent on you. So if you would not take the risk then goodluck to retirement days of life.
deguzmanwacky

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Translator

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

It isnt just bitcoins but also in other coins, everything has risks in it, you should have the balls to lose something for you learn from it and to never commit the mistakes you did, then earn more in the future.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

The risk is always accompanied by bitcoin, and every investor should be mentally prepared for this. Do not invest if you are very afraid of losing your money.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Bitcoin is still a very unstable asset and is only suitable for adventurous investors!
If you can afford the huge losses, investing in Bitcoin may be the right choice.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

This investment risk gives a special excitement to this type of activity. I know that I can lose my money because of hackers or some mistake, but it makes my crypto-activity even more interesting.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

Risk we have in every business model.
Crypto is very young field and have bigger risk in compare with regular business, but profit there is also high

club45

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

If you dont want to take ristks then opt for AML BitCoin. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.

Yeah you should not invest on Bitcoin if you are afraid of losing your money. I agree that in all businesses there's always a risk. And the risk is always accompanied by bitcoin. It is not just bitcoins but also in other coins, everything has risks in it.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
You are right but despite crypto is 100% full of risk I will not advice those who are afraid of taking risks to step back totally rather I will advice them to only invest what they can afford to loss and never to be greedy or having high expectations. They should learn to be patient and stop being panic when ever the market is down.
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

Volatility always has risk involve to it. It's not everyday that bitcoins have big surging prices. There are always set backs, they
are quite more common to be exact.If we want to make a big profit, then btc investment is the right choice, but if we are afraid of risk, then it is better to invest in others that are far from risk and only get the small profits that we will get in a long time.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

Absolutely, I agree with this statement. If we are scared or not able to take a risk, its better to quit at initial stage itself rather than suffering later whatever r the consequence is. I would also look at it like we treat a new business, we never know whether the business will be successful or not, it's still a  risk taken similarly is btc buy or sell. That's all I can I say on this subject.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:49 AM

The consider cryptocurrencies is that there may be severe volatility and even though you read most of the news and form a entire evaluation and prediction you can never be sure so no matter what you sense there continually exists possibility of failure
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:23:20 AM

Yes you are right cause in investing BTC it will teach you many things like if you think you cannot and you really want to invest then it will teach you how to and if you are afraid of taking the risk, then it will teach you how to remove your fear of taking risk. If you really want to overcome then you will have the solution on your problem. In every problem there is always a solution to it so do not worry on it.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

this is life there must be a risk in it, but we must know beforehand, learn what risks we will face, find out how the way out if we are facing it .
nipunk

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:06:31 AM

investing all money on BTC, is absolutely risky. we should make plan for managing our money when investing on anything, when investing on unstable things like BTC, we should make backup plans. we should not always praying about Bitcoin market we should invest on our knowledge.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

It is really a wise thought because this market is not stable on the other hand it is full volatility. So, First we need to made our mind for this kind of thing then we should take step towards this.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:57:04 AM

Certainly, its normal that this is an unstable industry and anyone that is willing to task risks can invest properly in this industry with sound knowledge and anyone that can't take the risks should not invest in btc. This is just a big truth
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

Certainly, its normal that this is an unstable industry and anyone that is willing to task risks can invest properly in this industry with sound knowledge and anyone that can't take the risks should not invest in btc. This is just a big truth

Yes joining in crypto world requires a big risk, but here in crypto world is worth to risk, its up to you how you create strategy to earn profit. Either loss your money or earn more money. Just be wise to earn profit.

Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

Yes, investing in bitcoin requires adventurous spirit. If you can't afford enough risk, your investment usually won't make much profit.
If you actually can't HODL it for at least a year not caring about day to day price movements than it really might not be for you. People are too sensitive for this business.
Gravityle

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

Loosing money is just an another ability you have to learn and be cool about it. Richest people in the wolrd lost all of their money at least once during their career but never gave up.
Assface16678

Activity: 1400
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

Yes, investing in bitcoin requires adventurous spirit. If you can't afford enough risk, your investment usually won't make much profit.

So true. Because if you enter in cryptocurrency, bitcoin is to be specific, it greatly deals with things kn which risk is a part of it. But soon enough it will be paid off. So there is nothing to worry. Especially it is bitcoin. Unlike any other coin, bitcoin does not have the possibility to collapse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: