Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

People know the risk if they invest in bitcoin. Every decision you made may take risk, you are the to be blame if something happen wrong because you are the one made that. If that happen charge it as experience, because experience make you more strong and confident. Bitcoin has the capability to make you rich but it  depends on you how you work it and learn it.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:17:54 AM

you are right if you want to investing in bitcoin, i think you should want to take a risk, a big risk, if you dont want to take that risk i think you will never get the result. but its okay if you dont want to take that risk because of your afraid

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:58:40 AM

Reading back, the hypertension part really made me smile yet i sense the genuine sense of concern there.

Risk remains true not only for bitcoin but for any investment out there, no matter how big or small.  And if one is not ready to deal with it, one must not even start to engage with it. And at the current rate, hypertension is set to get the best part of anyone who invests in bitcoin. The profit seems so bleak and the waiting seems to take forever.  And if one is not able to manage their fears properly, steer clear from all these risks.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:01:42 AM

Crypto is no place for the coward. The cowards are the bugs within crypto which contribute to the fall in the market price. These coward people or investors tend to panic sell whenever the market goes down slightly.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2408

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:09:06 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
If you are worried or can't handle the volatility then it means that you've invested too much, and that's a big mistake in the crypto world since the first rule is to invest only what you're willing to lose.
pltgksl

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:27:20 AM

I definitely agree with that. Although the long-term investor is sure to earn, it is not 100% correct. Therefore, those who do not want to take a little risk should not invest.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:45:00 AM

The best thing to do before investing is to know what you are dealing with, know the basic and all the needed information before putting money. All investments involves some degree of risks and I also agree with the general rule, invest only what you can afford to lose. Don't just follow the trends, think wisely.
Supperslip

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:58:20 AM

If you are a good investor and investment strategist, then you should invest a lot of money into Bitcoin because Bitcoin value gives you a great deal of risk. they are not low. If you have enough brains, money and a cool head, then invest in Bitcoin.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:58:51 AM

I think life is full of risks if we want good we need to take risks. Cryptocurrency is a business and we can get a good amount by investing in Bitcoin. People need to educate themselves about cryptocurrency and they besides benefits, and better think if they can afford it.
remuy24

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

all types of investments have the risk of being no exception with bitcoin, dare to invest means you are ready with all the risks. if you are afraid of risk, you do not have to invest. Success will be achieved if you dare to take risks.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

Courage must be always present if you are entering an investment and ready to take or accept any risks or loss, but in order for you to success you have to learn more about the industry or market and then try to exert effort to study new tactics to avoid problems, its all in your mindset and goal.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Yes you said it right and I agree to it the crypto is full of risk, if you are not risk taker then you should not invest in crypto because in crypto the price is too volatile and you have to learn how the prices work if not you will not earn big and you might loose what you have invested. For me you have to learn first how the crypto work if you do not learn it first you might do a wrong transaction and you cannot undo the transaction that you have made once you made it, it is permanent already.
utrak

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

I strongly agree with you that people who believe in bitcoin are willing to take risks.
and those who doubt that bitcoin investment should not try to invest in bitcoin because it is very high risk because the price is very unstable.

CHAMPION COIN  ∎  PRE-ICO PUBLIC SALE IS OPEN
▬▬▬   [  https://www.championshave.io/  ]   ▬▬▬
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

Maybe we can put it this way Do not invest in bitcoin if you have no knowledge about it. Taking risk is only a part of it but the simple way to do is learn more about on how to manage it's  investment.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

I strongly agree with you that people who believe in bitcoin are willing to take risks.
and those who doubt that bitcoin investment should not try to invest in bitcoin because it is very high risk because the price is very unstable.
Well said, those who will invest in btc should willing to lose and willing to take the risks. Crypto investmenf are very risky and we should learn that price are unpredictable. Do not invest if you do not know any in crypto.
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 02:16:20 PM by rachellee

Yeah, you are right! I also wonder why people keep on investing and whining at the same time. If you invest, you should be aware that there are risks associated with it always and you must be willing to embrace it. What? They are only prepared for the profit and not for the losses?! That's a big doltishness! No one pushes them into this business anyway. If you can't handle risks, trading is definitely not for you. It's that simple!
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

Is there any no risk way?
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

Certainly, investing in crypto-currencies is risky, but we must understand that in order to make profit in the future - you need to take risks.

JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

Is there any no risk way?
If you really want to find a no risk way to earn a good living then you should go for normal jobs which pays you fiat.
There are always some risks in the world of cryptos and with those risks we really bloom the markets and fill our pockets fast with bitcoins.
Early investors make imense profits and late investors may even face huge loss.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

Those who always get disappointed and start to complain when the price drops are those who invested while they were not ready. Every serious crypto investor is aware of the volatility of coin prices so will never complain when there is a drop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: