Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

That is true never invest in bitcoin if you cannot control your emotions in taking risk because bitcoin is a very risky investment that only people with high tolerance can face the high risk. Thats why my advice is for you to study first the crypto market atmosphere and open up your mind in facing the risk of investments.

John5826

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

People can affarid in inverst BtC Because Many people not understand what is bitcoin or Dont know clear clear about it.
And BTC Rate doing huge fluctuate. In this reasons people afraid do invest in BTC.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

Nothing is free and there is no easiest way to get profits as easily as turning your palm, and there is definitely a risk on every road to success. Like bitcoin, bitcoin is predicted to provide benefits, but to get a profit we must be brave to pass the risk.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

There are a lot of people who make a lot of profits when they invest in Bitcoun. But at times, they run into losses too and investing in Bitcoin does not assure a loss or a profit so you have to ready to take these risks.

syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

in the end it might leave the crypto world, but we also need to realize, so far people feel comfortable with the development of bitcoin at the moment, they feel helped by the development of bitcoin, with them playing bitcoin, the wheels of their economy are well maintained. and my country also fully supports the presence of bitcoin, because it is felt to reduce poverty.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

There are a lot of people who make a lot of profits when they invest in Bitcoun. But at times, they run into losses too and investing in Bitcoin does not assure a loss or a profit so you have to ready to take these risks.
Not only Bitcoins alone, any investment that promises to yield high returns is very risky. But just as there is a high risk of losing money so there is a high risk of you making money as well. Never ever invest any money that will make you broke if you loss all your investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Experienced traders often says if you want high gain you should be ready for the high risk also. Crypcurrency trading is not for weak hearted and panic goer person. As the market is very volatile and risky but the opportunity to earn big profit here is unlimited.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

If you overcome your fears, you will be able to invest. All of us are afraid of risk, but if you do not accept it, then you are unlikely to achieve success with cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

Although I trust bitcoin completely, it really cannot be called a 100% reliable investment. That's why everyone is so afraid of risks. But if you invest wisely and follow a certain strategy, these risks will be minimal.

Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

Every investment, not only in the cryptocurrency, has its risks. It just needs to be taken for granted. If you have a good understanding of cryptocurrencies and the principles of investing, then all will be well and you will be able to get their deserved profit.

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

every risk has the possibility of success in every outcome, so never give up in any failure in the crypto currency because there will always be opportunities in certain market situations

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

This is a good thought and I support this matter. Bitcoin is a moving currency and its price is increasing and decreasing every day. If you can not invest in bitcoin for the long term then you should not invest in bitcoin. Because if bitcoin price decrease, you should wait for recovery. On the other hand, If you do not want to take the risk then you do not invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin price can fall down any time and it is a normal matter.

sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

I agree with this post. Bitcoin investment is very risky. Not only bitcoin but also other investment. People should invest to the value that they are ready to see it can be gone. Investment is not for coward person. In investment you should be wise to all moves you will take. You should have a coprehensive plans and strategies.
logangbit

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

I am totally agree with this sentence.surely btc is the ruler of crypto currencies and it is very expensive.The last time btc had growth more than twenty thousand dollar and now the market has fall down.so whoever wants to earn from crypto currencies if he is afraid to take risk then bitcoin is not for them and they should maintain distance from investing in bitcoin. Thats why I will say dont invest in btc if you cant or afraid to risk.
maitexisi

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

We all know investing in bitcoin is risky, and don't invest in bitcoin if you can't handle the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Newcomers should be brave enough to take risks and invest by buying bitcoin and using it for trading.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:57:27 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

I really agree, indeed BTC has the greatest risk if it is used as an investment instrument, because the BTC price movements are very uncertain and influenced by many factors, so if you want to invest in the cryto sector you should have a good risk management for reduce the level of loss from an investment. even though btc still has a positive side that is having a really big return far from any investment, such as stocks, bonds, gold. high risk high return Smiley
AadiAadi
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

thanks you this is nice post. but it's too late with me. i lose my money last month man  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

Don't invest in anything if you are afraid to risk. If we cannot see that our capital is losing then we should not invest. Trading and investment are for the people who don't just want to get profits but  those people who will seek for an option to gain profits. This is for the people who are brave to risk their money, time and effort.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

Thats what i say to my friends who are curious about what i do
When i finally got to give them an introduction about bitcoin ,its their call if they want to buy
But i discourage them when i sense that they are still confuse and unsure.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

Bitcoin a digital currency, just like the forex market platform with risk, no gain no pain, to earn profit you must be ready to take risk, but ensure you invest what you can afford to loss and do not be in a hurry to take profit as the space is unstable so you cannot determine when the bullish period will take place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: