Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2400 times)
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

I fully agree with this view. By sharing information on forums, people who do not really trust or have little information about crypto will have more knowledge, information channels to learn, from which bitcoin will become more popular with everybody. Like me, from the unknown about crypto, not knowing about Bitcoin through the people you share, introducing the Bitcoin forum helped me have a more positive view of electronic money.

Yes because if more and more people will have enough knowledge on how bitcoin works then soon more of them will be able to make good investments and bitcoin will continue to grow.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

Yes definitely, bitcoin grows its influence by the spread knowledge of a friend to another friend. That's the popularity cycle of bitcoin, and day by day many bitcoin enthusiast are going to pay attention on different blockchains and ico's to participate and earn coins and bitcoins.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:25:35 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
with the existence of bitcoin, I think it adds to my knowledge about technological advances, especially in the economic field and with this forum I can understand and understand what bitcoin is and how to invest with bitcoin

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:47:18 AM

Believe it or not but i must say the knowled that spread from one to another is very fast and also very powerful and everyone loves it thats why spread what they know to others and developing bitcoin.
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

I agree that popularity of Bitcoin grows up every day because more and more people suggest work use it. People want to be independent from the government and been going give them that opportunity
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

When someone is interested in Bitcoin,they will find information about it and can come to this forum.Here a lot of information is useful for those with different topics.When they want to know something,they will learn it. Then they will introduce their friends and acquaintances about the knowledge they have gained,from where information about Bitcoin will be better known. With bitcoin,they can make a profit and they don't stop there,they share it by helping others to get their chance to make money too.
Neversattle

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

I think and feel that Bitcoin is not best invention of crypto. Although this is father of crypto. But not the best invention. This is basic invention. And one of the outdated invention. May I have answer why the Bitcoin is so loveable by crypto community? I think we can create another big..and which is favorable.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

Now you can learn about cryptocurrency only on the Internet. And you can learn all the necessary information from the most ordinary people-investors. Find yourself a few proven people and you will know everything about bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

It's great that information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency is in the public domain. You can always ask some advice on the forum, it is also very good. I really like the bitcoin community, it's a very interesting world.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

Yes that is true ! We can share knowledge through opinions, readings, articles, suggestion but the best example of sharing is through experience. By sharing our own experience happened in bitcoin we can help others by gaining new learnings and knowledge from us.

BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

yes, it is a very popular and also effective process and also very faster. The users share their experiences and knowledge through article or blog and other get the knowledge by reading those
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.

I totally agree with you. In order for people to fully understand the bitcoin and get rid all the misconceptions regarding to this, we or the one who have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency such as bitcoin must share their thoughts so that those who are still confuse and uneducate will now have some ideas about bitcoin. Sharing knowledge will make people be interested in here resulting to the indemand or growth of bitcoin that will lead to many pros of the usage of it.

digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:27:24 AM

Totally agree with you. Awareness increases the circle
  participants, stimulates people to act., and this leads to the result. More and more people should learn about the cryptomir and this will lead to its development
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

I agree with your opinion. This forum focuses on people learning about Bitcoin and investing in Bitcoin. This is a place to share experiences for new people, those who intend to or who are holding Bitcoin. Here we learn a lot of useful things. One thing is certain, Bitcoin in particular and digital money in general are developed thanks to the contribution and sharing of experience of the members in the forum.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

with sharing knowledge about bitcoin and the other coins, we are attracting more people to come into cryptocurrency world and this will help bitcoin and altcoin grow more. people can open their mind that the new revolution in digital technology has come and they can get involved in the cryptocurrency and they can also have a new investment in cryptocurrency. they can learn more about cryptocurrency while making the investment and they can get double benefits from the cryptocurrency investment.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

Obviously, the discussion leads to the better result about anything involving objections or confusions.Here in bitcoin case, the investors should also do discussions and research on bitcoin and and its importance in cryptocurrency world with positive minds, know about the merits and demerits of bitcoin, and then decide to invest here or not, whatever their opinion is about it.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

So far the price of bitcoin has fallen and I think it's going to increase again when many investors have the hold on bitcoin but in my own belief I will be a bitcoin price before the year is over.
HyperFinish523

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

I think sharing is the best way of marketing.
CupidParkway003

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

The main reason of btc's popularity is sharing. Sharing knowledge always be helpful.
WealthAscent345

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

Sharing is important not only in btc but also in every products in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: