Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung To Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments- Good or Bad?  (Read 1924 times)
Rika eparani

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

this is the good news that I read today, because Samsung is very much in demand around the world what if the transaction uses crypto means that many people want to invest in crypto, hopefully by joining Samsung in the crypto world the price of BTC and all coins soared

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xdboys1

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?
They accept bitcoin now i think because they know that the crypto tokens has an future, and they know that the value of it will rise when the time comes.
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

If that happens, big companies like Samsung accept bitcoin as a means of payment or their transactions this will be a bright new step for cryptocurrency. This will make the crypto more widespread and will be more easily known and accepted by people. I also hope not only in korea, but all who sell samsung products in any country will receive it soon too.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

This is not a bad news.. it is possible that samsung will accepts the crypto world. Maybe they see the innovation of crypto currency.and I willake sure that this is a good and extraordinary news.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:24:36 AM

I think that is a very good breakthrough for Samsung, they dare to take this risk and see the enormous potential of Crypto in the future

chienlm05

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:25:21 AM

Good for crypto!
I think it is time for people to take a positive view of this market. I hope soon for Crypto
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:56:44 AM

For me I believe that this move that Samsung made has a good side and a bad side. The bad side is we don't know what their motives with this giant move they made. Are they adapting or they are planning to take advantage of the popularity of cryptocurrency. On the good side we will see a lot of new investors coming into cryptocurrency. The market will be blooming with this and a lot of new opportunities will be open.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:59:55 AM

Yes, I think when such giants start thinking about accepting a crypto currency, this is a good sign and other industrial enterprises will start taking such steps. It can be said that this is the beginning of a general recognition, if this is all true.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:06:40 AM

i see nothing bad in it and i believe that you will be able to find something good, no more commsisions and worries

This is really a good sign of cryptocurrency that it will really survive in the industry. Big companies already considered cryptocurrency as a mode of payment when Samsung makes it official. And other big companies will definitely follow as well to engage in cryptocurrency.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

It may not give any big and instant impact to make bitcoin become greater, but still it shows a good sign that even a big company like samsung took interest in bitcoin, and even support and use cryptocurrency as payment.
If big company like samsung do that, it might boost bitcoin popularity, and even make other company follow the step. It can make more people familiar with cryptocurrency and who knows if it can attract new users.
However it's a great news to see. And also it can be a new things for bitcoin users who don't know where to spend their bitcoin. Maybe now they can use it to buy samsung devices, because now it accepts payment using cryptocurrency.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

That's very good news for cryptocurrency to be seen more by the world, if the program really happens and gets a positive response from the user, maybe in the future it will be used as another physical transaction, and that is amazing for crypto.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

The acceptance of cryptocurrency as a means of payment is a great news for the cryptocurrency space and Enthusiasts in particular. Samsung being a highly reputable tech firm is taking the lead in cryptocurrency acceptance. I do hope that other tech firms would join in the revolution for decentralized currency.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

It is good but I hope that they are really supporting cryptocurrency and not trying to make a first app before Apple have been doing that to be one step further, as a better company competition.
informattem

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

Samsung’s acceptance of payment through BTC is good news. Samsung’s move has a demonstration effect. He will drive more industry giants to adopt this cryptocurrency, which directly promotes the development of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market, and also brings benefits to cryptocurrency investors.
vietsing1bd

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

Korea is one of the countries with large cryptographic communities because they believe that cryptography and blockchain will make the future better, and other countries should follow it.
This is really good news, because many large companies accept electronic money as payment so that the demand of encryption will also increase. This is the next big step for the future of cryptography, and mass adoption will continue in many different industries.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

This is cool and should affect the rate of all cryptocurrencies. It seems to me that it is impossible to pass by such an incredibly cool event
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

For me, this company is the best thing that could happen to cryptocurrencies. This means that other large companies around the world will follow Samsung
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:29:35 PM

Each of the big companies accepting crypto is a huge step forward for mass adoption of Crypto.
Volatility of the market makes it difficult for being widely adopted but this is a right step in that direction.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

It is said that it is possible but not yet. I think that if a tech giant like samsung starts to accept cryptocurrencies then that would be huge for the market. More people would be more likely to invest as they now have a wider range of use for their coins. It will happen though, it will just take some time before they all come on board and start to accept cryptocurrencies.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

This news is neither good nor bad. Just cold. Samsung is just trying to test the waters, nothing more. If he sees more activity in this area - wait for the blockchain phones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: