Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung To Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments- Good or Bad?  (Read 1924 times)
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:34:19 AM

I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

This is great news and in the future it will undoubtedly bear fruit. But as we see, in a bear market, even such cool news does not play a big role.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

of course, this is fresh news in crypto. If this is the price, of course, will be lifted with the crypto policies from Samsung. Samsung is a great company and has had enough of the names in the world. Crypto enters therein necessarily also make Samsung and crypto has an advantage and this is a pretty good thing.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
KimJonnan

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

This is definitely a good thing. In the future, more companies will support cryptocurrency payments in the future. The cryptocurrency is about to change for all humanity.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

I think Samsung accepts electronic payment is good news. Samsung is a large technology corporation in the world. It has a great impact on the world economy. Samsung's acceptance of electronic money will give investors confidence. The electronic money market will be vibrant.

That's true. Samsung is a big company, I think many peoples in this whole world know about Samsung. It will be a great progress if Samsung accepts crypto as a payment. I hope other companies accept crypto as a payment method.
itsik78

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

One of the world's largest technology companies accepts crypto currency as payment for goods and services. I do not understand why you even thought that this news should be something bad. It's great!
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

So more big companies crypto accept, the better it is for crypto. That's why i like this news very well. If people see that even big companies like samsung crypto accept, trust in crypto will certainly grow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

It will definitely be a good news for the entire crypto world if such company accept cryptocurrency. If Samsung accept cryptocurrency as means of payment for service I am sure it will also encourage other big companies in the world to accept it.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
zenit22

Activity: 403

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

I don't know how good it is. But the price is not affected. The time has passed when the good news influenced the price growth. Now the price is controlled by manipulators with large amounts in the balance.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

If it will be true. That is great news for cryptocurrency. That is the part of adoptation. and with that way cryptocurrencies incresing awareness..
That is great news. Samsung is very big company.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

any global and known company that accepts cryptocurrency payments, or even if they announce that they interested in anything related with blockchain technology or cryptocurrencies, that is a very good thing for all of us and all crypto ecosystem.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

This is a good sign that cryptocurrency is now slowly accepted and becoming mainstream. The bad thing is some people in the cryptocurrency world too is seeing it as threat. Come on, if cryptocurrency is accepted already it means high value to cryptocurrency. Utilizing it in many ways and when many companies embrace it, just be happy you are already one of the pioneer.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:59:58 AM

Mass acceptance of bitcoin and the others is very important in establishing the image of cryptocurrency, if this would happen then its a very good moves for cryptocurrency to be adapted by the others, technology is upgrading time by time, and so with people on earth.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

something is not in a hurry they are with this introduction, I think Chinese manufacturers before introducing cryptocurrency in their gadgets
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

I've read a few news about HDAC for the payment process before for Samsung, but I don't know if it's true or not. HDAC I think a coin with a huge potential
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

That's great! Samsung is a huge industry just like Rolls Royce which now also accepts bitcoins for payments. The more huge industries accepting it, the better for the movements in the markets. If the trend continues then maybe we can expect upwards trend again.
hengha

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

This is definitely good news, because it shows that cryptocurrency is worth keeping and using. When more and more well-known companies join the market, I think the bull market will come soon!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Fedots83

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

This is really great news for both Samsung and the development of the crypto market. All market participants expect that altcoins can be used to purchase different goods and services. Therefore, I am optimistic about this news.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

I believe that this is really good news for the successful development of the crypto market. This is really an important step for the further development of the industry. In addition, it will be a convenient and innovative way to pay for various Samsung devices using crypto currency.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

This is certainly encouraging news. Samsung and crypto can collaborate well and certainly, will be able to benefit both. especially for crypto this certainly would be one way to make it back up and have a high achievement. Samsung will provide the major influence for crypto since this is one of the names of big companies is certainly widely known world.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:10:12 AM

Samsung is a big telecommunication company which is known in the entire world, so if they will accept Crypto as their mode of payment it would be of great help for crypto to be known in the world. The penetration will be more drastic then due to Companies endorsement by accepting it as mode of payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: