Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung To Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments- Good or Bad?  (Read 1924 times)
SamarasLoch (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotezi

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

It is pleasure to see that people are welcoming cryptosystem all over the world. Yesterday I saw a post by which I came to that Tech giant google is maybe started to support cryptocurrency. And now Samsung is accepting them as payment. It’s a great news for all of us.
Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?
i see nothing bad in it and i believe that you will be able to find something good, no more commsisions and worries
Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

It is a good thing that Samsung is accepting payments through BTC. Slowly, a lot of the giants in the commercial industry will slowly adopt to this crypto market because they are seeing that it is growing. And they have this realization that they need some stake in here too.
i think that it is rather good news than bad ones, we can see what will haplen if each company agrees to accept crytpoc
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

I think that is very good news. Samsung is a big company in terms of mobile phones as well as other electronics around the world, maybe even the largest company in the world. And Samsung accepts payment cryptocurrency which is a great signal opening for cryptocurrency. If samsung succeeds then I think other companies and phone companies will follow and make cryptocurrency more and more popular.

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

i think this is a good idea from samsung side. yeah though in my country. no news like this from the samsung party. but this is good news. hopefully the future cryptocurency can be used as legitimate payment in the world
akosijue

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

For me it's not impossible for all over the world to accept cryptocurrencies as payment, i just think it would take a long time. Many projects up to now and in the future are still pursuing this concept to come true because it would be of many convenience to crypto enthusiasts and noncrypto users. And so I think if this is a start, especially Samsung is a big company, many companies would surely start to consider this payment method and if that happens, cheers to all crypto holders because cryptomarkercap would be raised exceptionally.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

When the cryptocurrency system was introduced most of the people, companies and countries stood against it. But cryptocurrency system proves them wrong and now most of people of the world are appreciating and accepting cryptocurrency.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

This really good news, by more big company accepted cryptocurrency as payment so the demand of crypto also will increase. This is big next step for future of crypto, and mass adoption will keep continue in many different industry. South Korea is one of the country that consist big crypto community because they believe crypto and blockchain will make better future, and should other ls country follow it.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
thomascrypto61

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

It is high time for the big giants to take part in the crypto market. The means of payments will soon be turned into crytp instead of fiats, and these companies are realizing it and are claiming a stake for themselves in the market.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

In my opinion, everything has a good or bad impact.
if you look at the current conditions, I think the Samsung company does not want to be left behind from its technology. and this is beneficial for us because transactions in the crypto world will increase and of course hopefully it makes Btc or altcoin more attractive to everyone.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

Yeah I also seen this news that Samsung Baltic Stores are going to accept cryptocurrencies. I think it is a great news. Many giant companies are now accepting cryptocurrencies which a great thing.
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

this is very good news for all who have been waiting for this revival in the crypto market for so long, this is a good signal for everyone to trust in crypto.
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

Ofcourse it is very good news, as Apple has also initiated  payment system with bitcoins as well. Companies change and evolve looking at customer desires. Therefore, this is definitely being introduced to Samsung as consumers prefer a payment through Bitcoin. The news has justified how Bitcoin has become desirable for consumer usage.
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

I think this is good news, it means that blockchain and cryptocurrency are increasingly being recognized all over the world. I am sure that with the support of large companies, it will have a good impact on the world of crypto in the future.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

I think that's fine, many companies following Samsung will also do this and then we will see rising prices for all cryptocurrency.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

Guys, it's a fake for sure, you should read latest news. Samsung disprove accept of crypto, It was posted at oficcial FB page but now it was deleted. With such unstable situation accept crypto just ridicolous imho.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

any case of acceptance of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment is always a good news but the problem is nowhere accepts altcoins as payments and this particular news about Samsung was fake news.
they lied about it just to advertise their services, i think it was called Coppay or something like that which to be honest seems like a scam service.

--looking for signature--
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

Such steps by large companies can change the whole structure of the crypto-currency industry in general, because now people are ready to start paying their purchases in crypto-currencies. This is a revolution.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

News of adoption are normally good, even if Samsung is a large corporation and may result too powerful and influential, it is much better that they go with crypto rather than trying to destroy it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: