Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4661 times)
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

ICO becomes bad because of shit and scam projects, and the blockchain infrastructure is not good enough, hardcaped project can not delivery good working project. Beside of exchange projects and dapps platform projects, i have not seen any projects which can offer what they had drawn in their whitepaper, what they promised when running ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition
It seems to me that you are inattentive, because from septeber i have found a bunch of good projects, and took part there as a bountyhunter and as an investor. My current projects is good too
And this is true, quite good projects still exist. And what's more, now it has become easier to recognize them, obviously weak projects or a frank scam simply do not enter  the to market. So, a weak market helps to weed out such projects, which only take part of the capitalization, but have no benefit.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

really a very concerned situation to see the number of ICOs circulating, but not accompanied by the number of new investors coming.
therefore many ICOs that have good potential fail, due to lack of initial funding to develop their projects.

I think there is no need to worry about this because investors will not buy tokens of useless ICOs. The only thing that is difficult because of this things is to look for decent and reliable projects.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
Having 30 in day is huge. Although, i have not seen them to poop in as much as that. Truly ICOs are increasing and sometimes, it can be difficult to decipher between a genuine one and a scam ICO. The worst part of it is p, if you begin to do research on the projects you see and you begin to find out that most of the ones you have seen are scam. Then, at that point, you get discouraged.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

You do not need to worry because the crappy projects will not be able to collect a penny. Now you can see a lot of ICO but only worthy will receive investments.
Yes, it's true. However, if the useless ICO projects raise funds, then the cryptocurrency market will throw out such tokens anyway, since they will not be in demand. Therefore, there is no need to worry about a large number of ICOs, only promising ones will survive, and this is very good for the development of cryptocurrency.

Consaine

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:41:17 AM

I don't know why people aren't considering ICO a good idea.
There few projects you need to check out before saying anything about ICOs, analyze before you judge.When you are looking for a project you need to know what you're looking for, but in my opinion the strongest factors for a project are their investors,their strategy/target,thier team,what they have yo offer etc, but as the market is down the factor that will make the difference is "the investors".
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

There are still some diamonds left on this market, you just need to search better. You should investigate 100 ICOs and maybe you will found a legit one. It is getting much harder to find a great project on this market, but it is still possible.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Many new ICOs that appear are certainly very good and make Crypto more developed. However, many projects have emerged and there have been many failed projects or scam projects. In this case, many people will be harmed because they lose money and time. But we also have to be smart in choosing the ICO project. You can choose projects based on products, ideas, and teams behind them.

S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

Well, now the quantity is many times higher than the quality of the projects and they are created mainly in order to simply collect money and not develop further.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

Yes you are right here. I will also say today's bad condation of crypto market is also responsible for that kind of bad ICOs. Everyday too many ICOs is coming in forum that maximum has no potentiality to market. Maximum team management do not know how well ICO have to be manage. So maximum ICOs are doing fail and peoples making negative impact about crypto industry. I think forum management should think about this to save forum for future.
Thilbod

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

There few projects you need to check out before saying anything about ICOs, analyze before you judge.When you are looking for a project you need to know what you're looking for, but in my opinion the strongest factors for a project are their investors,their strategy/target,thier team,what they have yo offer etc, but as the market is down the factor that will make the difference is "the investors".

If you are in this world for quite some time, you will see ICOs/pre-ICOs that are going to make a difference,that will have success on the market.You've got a good point there about the impotant factors for a project.Im really glad to say I have found a pretty interesting project that is developing towards the gaming area.Combining crypto with games is pretty smart I must say, that's "Ludos" (a blockchain infrastructure project).
Check them out, thier stratagey, and what they are actually targeting. (http://ludos.one)
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

The problem is there're too many projects appearing everyday an it's just impossible to analyze them all. That's why ICO raitings platform have appeared, but now we see that they don't help, and sometimes they even make the situation more confusing, giving controversial raitings to same projects.

fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

The problem is there're too many projects appearing everyday an it's just impossible to analyze them all. That's why ICO raitings platform have appeared, but now we see that they don't help, and sometimes they even make the situation more confusing, giving controversial raitings to same projects.

These sites like ICObench, etc are all paid and experts on them are just random guys who know nothing about crypto and blockchain. I know that ICOs just pay for good raitings on thses sites, and that's the only thing that we can check through them: teams' ability to pay (it may be useful for bounty hunters haha).

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Joyagesse1995

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

Indeed there're too many projects appearing everyday, but you can focus on what you expect from an ICO, like the theme of the ICO, you might reduce the number and would be a lot easier.
For ex: Personally, I am a game addict and I am looking for this kind of ICOs
And a lot more examples, if this makes any sense.
Waseltory

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Indeed there're too many projects appearing everyday, but you can focus on what you expect from an ICO, like the theme of the ICO, you might reduce the number and would be a lot easier.
For ex: Personally, I am a game addict and I am looking for this kind of ICOs
And a lot more examples, if this makes any sense.

I can suggest you one, if you're interested of course you can check it out, if not its fine.I ran over it randomly and its pretty interesting.
Ludos its called (http://ludos.one), they look promising and they have pretty good strategy and strong investers.
I'll give them a chance I've been following them for 3 weeks.I want to invest few ETH, but I am holding myself at the moment, to see how they are developing,
I think we should give those small projects with strong investers a chance, maybe it will be something good in the end.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

Yes you are right here. I will also say today's bad condation of crypto market is also responsible for that kind of bad ICOs. Everyday too many ICOs is coming in forum that maximum has no potentiality to market. Maximum team management do not know how well ICO have to be manage. So maximum ICOs are doing fail and peoples making negative impact about crypto industry. I think forum management should think about this to save forum for future.

I try to check all the projects entering the market, and I'm a bit sad. Firstly, there're only 120 ICOs per month instead of 300 ones as earlier. Secondly, most of them are useless, only 5-7 projects are worth our attention.

Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

Yes you are right. Actually doing some ico need too much responsibilites because with doing a ico you are collecting investors hard earned money for creating amazing thing and these people investing in that ico with some hopes about profits. But these days ico creators using icos only a
fast way to collecting money and they are not doing anything for their projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: