Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung To Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments- Good or Bad?  (Read 1924 times)
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?
I'm glad to hear such news. After all, thanks to such solutions, a set of advantages will be provided for each side. For example, this change will ensure the possibility of successful development of cryptography in the future. Also a similar situation will be useful for Samsung customers, making all purchases much safer and easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

I'm sure that such a solution will be very useful for cryptography. After all, we are experiencing a unique period in history when major market participants recognize and implement the use of crypto currency. I believe that Samsung's solution will be very useful for all parties - the company's clients, cryptography and the manufacturer itself.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

surely this is good that's why we need to link crypto to real-world uses "become spendable" and the fact that Samsung Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments will add some kind of intrinsic value to the crypto world good luck with your investment
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

I think it is really good point for our society. Because some day the crypto will become real part of our lives, and those win who will not lose chances to be the leaders in different  innovative directions. So step by step crypto is closer and closer to the time when everyone uses it without any thought wheather it is possible or not to use crypto as a means for payments, but just does and that is all.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

adoption of cryptocurrencies as payments by giant tech companies is a good sign for the industry and will help to grow popularity of cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

It will be very good surely these are signs of adoption. We need to more application or technology for spending our cryptocurrencies easily. With that developments people start to use cryptocurrencies easier than before so adoption will increase more fast than before.
Also with these huge brands can do very good advertisement for cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

Generally, when I read the news related to cryptocurrencies and there are names of well-known companies such as Samsung, I'm happy. I hope that in the future , cryptocurrency will be integrated into each device . I can't imagine a future without the widespread use of cryptocurrency in the life of every person. It is very convenient and anonymously.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

This is great news! This is a huge step towards the development and spread of cryptocurrency. I want more brands and companies used cryptocurrency
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

How can this news be bad? How? Smiley
Definitely it is good. I would even say "awesome" if you ask my opinion. The more people hear about cryptocurrency and the more people and companies are using it, the more adoption it gets and the more market grows.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

If it's true then definitely I must say it's a nice development, accepting crypto as payment is still a positive thing, I believe so much is going to happen in crypto world.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:11:12 PM

This is a welcome development and good for the entire industry. This is part of the mass adoption that we want and if a brand like Samsung takes it up, then it will be very hard for others to follow suit.
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

I think that accepting cryptocurrency as a peyment is really cool. It would be much easier to pay for my favourite phone. I think that crypto payments must be integrated in all companies
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

I noticed that when the market began to sink large corporations began to accept cryptocurrency and when there was a crazy growth which as mapping Microsoft ceased to accept the same bitcoin.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: