Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? 14 days!  (Read 26273 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

I don't want to invest in any ICO until I see situation when tokens raise in price right after listing. Until then I could jus buy tokens on exchange at lower price

Hi Craked! We have been in the ICO sector for quite some time. We acknowledge that one of the things that the ICO investors want most out of the project is to have its token listed on as many top crypto exchanges as possible in a timely manner. We are going to have an ICO pre-sale where you will be able to buy the tokens at a discounted price.

What is point of your ICO? Do you solve problems with scalability of network or what? Better finish your web page and share link here

Hello Freddy! Thank you for showing your interest! We are going to solve a different kind of problem in the crypto, blockchain and ICO space. I will certainly post all the links here once the ICO project goes live (website, whitepaper, marketplace, social media, news channels and the ANN thread). Stick to the channel!
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

I don't want to invest in any ICO until I see situation when tokens raise in price right after listing. Until then I could jus buy tokens on exchange at lower price

It is logical behavior given the current market situation. Investors are also guided by the same thought, who have now begun to understand how the market works. But I am afraid that we will face many deceptive maneuvers in the market before the uptrend.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

Then when will everything ready? I think a half baked project isn't a good choice to be listed as an option.
So i will need until everything about your project is ready.
Dlux75

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

No i personally dont want to know about any ico now. There are thousands of ico and coins. I think ico creaters should wait some time. Market need to recovery. In bear market investing icos the most risky move i think. and also too many icos didint collect anymoney during their crowdsale in that bear market. So i think if you want to create something you need to continue developing process and you need to wait bull market for that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

No i personally dont want to know about any ico now. There are thousands of ico and coins. I think ico creaters should wait some time. Market need to recovery. In bear market investing icos the most risky move i think. and also too many icos didint collect anymoney during their crowdsale in that bear market. So i think if you want to create something you need to continue developing process and you need to wait bull market for that.

Hello Dlux! If you follow the Coinmarketcap you will see that the market has been stabilizing for quite some time. If you look at Bitcoin chart, you will see that the average price move is low. Talking about the bear market. There have been more than a hand full of successful ICO's which were launched during the bear market. The ICO's which did not collect money were probably offering something the market and/or industry did not need. During the bear market people are more cautious about their investments, as in, they spend more time analyzing which projects are actually needed.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

Then when will everything ready? I think a half baked project isn't a good choice to be listed as an option.
So i will need until everything about your project is ready.

Hi Kipoel! Yesterday we held the general team meeting and we realistically estimate to launch the ICO in less than a months time. We will not release a half baked project. We are working to fully bake it before we will serve it to the public. I will notify you when we are about to official launch our ICO! Keep in touch!
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

It doesn't matter how fast you know about ico but how real is the Ico if you rush to ico you can rush to invest in scam coin because you won't take much time to study well the whitepaper

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

It doesn't matter how fast you know about ico but how real is the Ico if you rush to ico you can rush to invest in scam coin because you won't take much time to study well the whitepaper

Hi Felic! Everyone is going to have plenty of time to study, research and decide whether to invest in this project or not. The development of this project has been on-going for quite some time now. Stick around!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

The spots for beta marketplace testers are open again! If you would like to try out our product before the official ICO Pre-Launch, simply make an enquiry about it in this thread. For those who have applied already, you will be notified when we launch the marketplace in public for you to test it out and receive a bounty!
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

I give some advice to new people, and I hope that new people can see them. First of all, ICO is indeed the myth of making money in 2017, but now that ICO has begun to decline in 2018, investors must remain calm. Be aware that investing in ICO may make your money disappear, whether it is any project or not, you must decide for yourself not to believe in the developer team.

longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

What you have listed should be the most basic construction of the ICO project. If you want to succeed, you need a good sales path and a company that can be trusted by investors (physical store).

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:08:33 AM

Owner and team are more important than what the ico product sell and the vision of ico project, I am never worried about how the highest technology use by ico project, but how trust of team and ico owner is more important.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

ICO's marketing is more important than technology. Although this is not a healthy market, there are many ICOs that have seized a lot of market share by good marketing and crazy propaganda, and pushed prices up. For investors, this Of course it is good.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

I give some advice to new people, and I hope that new people can see them. First of all, ICO is indeed the myth of making money in 2017, but now that ICO has begun to decline in 2018, investors must remain calm. Be aware that investing in ICO may make your money disappear, whether it is any project or not, you must decide for yourself not to believe in the developer team.

Hi Warcraft! Thank you for making an input in this matter. The 2018 year is about to finish and 2018 ICO funding has passed 2017's total already. There have been a great number of successful projects with a great use case. It is true that every investor should carefully study the project, the whitepaper, the market they are entering and the team itself. I will let you know when we are about to publish our project officially!

What you have listed should be the most basic construction of the ICO project. If you want to succeed, you need a good sales path and a company that can be trusted by investors (physical store).

Greetings Longergou! It is indeed the basic construct any ICO should have. We have been going through our sales path and improving upon it a lot, because, as you mentioned already, it is one of the aspects which is responsible for the project's success. We started developing this project under a registered company in Europe in our home country. Thank you for your great insight!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

Owner and team are more important than what the ico product sell and the vision of ico project, I am never worried about how the highest technology use by ico project, but how trust of team and ico owner is more important.

Hello Tetyulfania. The owner and my team are ready to deliver the best ICO experience possible. It is in our best interest to communicate with our supporters, investors and users as much as possible while carefully listening and considering everyones feedback.  Additionally, we will publish a needed product with a global vision for crypto, blockchain and ICO users to make use best of. Stay in touch!

ICO's marketing is more important than technology. Although this is not a healthy market, there are many ICOs that have seized a lot of market share by good marketing and crazy propaganda, and pushed prices up. For investors, this Of course it is good.

Hi hengha! We have been developing the best marketing strategy possible with our budget. We have gathered nearly all available and cost-effective resources to utilize for making our ICO succeed. The product we are going to publish and the goals are ready to accomplish is going to speak for themselves. Thank you for your interest!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

I will be waiting for the bounty program once thats available. Good luck team. (greek translator)

Hello killer Joe from Greece! I appreciate your interest in our bounty program. Thank you for your offer for Greek translation! I will notify you when we are about to launch the ICO project.
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

Hey community!

In December we will launch our product and will start doing marketing for coming pre-ICO and ICO.

I highly suggest everyone who want to test and earn till the end of ICO to get in early. Wink

Have a great weekend!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Anzal RK

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

this looking so good, send me message again i am a bounty hunters and investor too
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

I would like to know more about your project, and read the available technical documentation. While the impression is twofold, you write interesting things, but there is no information about how they will be realized.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1424

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

Give us an outline of your road-map.  Sure I'm interested in general but only if the outline is something I recognise as having a good chance and really important is to enter into an expanding market.

Many assume because crypto is the hot new thing that its ideal to just launch anything into this space and it'll take off.  If that was ever true, it was 2017 not now really.

In 2018 you are swimming against the tide and maybe you have an amazing idea and manage that struggle but it wont be easy imo.   I dont recommend people generally go ahead unless they are seriously determined with a clear mindset of the tasks they must address

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
David_BCGH

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:04:25 AM

Looking forward to working closely with your ICO and sharing content and a great future  Smiley

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: