Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? 14 days!  (Read 26262 times)
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:38:04 PM

Hello, sure I would love apply to your project and be the first to know!
Before drawing any conclusions, it is necessary to study the project itself and all available information in order to know about the prospects and real results of the future.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:37:30 PM

Not every ides is welcome, but good ones are highly appreciated.
It is good you have been able to identify a growing problem and not the one that has been solved already, because there are so many projects who just repeat what others have done and sometimes, they do not even do it as much as those in the past have done.
I cannot just wait to see the problem you have identified, as well as that unique solution you have for it.
I want to believe you have been planning on this for long, which is a good idea.
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:17:19 AM

I can see you are not in a haste to lunch just any project that will become crap. You're really taking your time and your presentation looks interesting.
Hard work is very essential on the part of the team.
I am eagerly waiting to see its lunch and I hope everything is working fine towards that?.

Hi heritage35! We have been working on the project for quite some time. The next step is to Beta test the marketplace. We have gathered quite a number of interested parties to accomplish this task for a reward. Additionally, we will publish our website, whitepaper and road-map very soon to allow everyone to learn more about the project, ask relevant questions and suggest improvements, and perhaps partner up with your team before we are going to open up for contributions. Stick around!

Well this a good preparation but I would like to see how this thing work, thank for inviting me here and yes I would like to be one of the beta tester and if there is an opportunity I would like to promote this project in a signature campaign, have bookmarked this thread and will drop here from time to time.

Hello robelneo! Awesome, you are on the Beta tester list and we will send you further info about the procedure very soon. You will most definitely have an opportunity to promote this project in your signature campaign, this is what we are going to put a very heavy emphasis on. Thank you!

I will like to enroll myself for testing.

Greetings r1s2g3, you are on the Beta tester list!

Hey olie, thank you for showing your interest in the project! I will inform you about the testing procedure very soon. Stay tuned!

Before drawing any conclusions, it is necessary to study the project itself and all available information in order to know about the prospects and real results of the future.

Hi Aptekary! You are 100% correct. We are going to publish our website, whitepaper, road-map, team and marketplace - for everyone to take a look at, learn more about, recommend improvements, and perhaps partner up with our project and team - a few weeks before we are going to officially start accepting contributions. Thank you!

Not every ides is welcome, but good ones are highly appreciated.
It is good you have been able to identify a growing problem and not the one that has been solved already, because there are so many projects who just repeat what others have done and sometimes, they do not even do it as much as those in the past have done.
I cannot just wait to see the problem you have identified, as well as that unique solution you have for it.
I want to believe you have been planning on this for long, which is a good idea.

Hello Perfect35!

I am happy that you are interested in the project we are going to publish very, very soon. I will inform about the marketplace Beta testing date and procedure, perhaps you will be interested in lending us a hand for a reward. We did the testing on our own, but we need random outside user perspective to tell us how we can improve the user experience, report bugs and suggest future developments. Stay tuned!

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:46:11 AM

Hello everyone! I am extremely excited about the upcoming marketplace Beta testing and complete project launch thereafter.   Smiley Everyone who has applied for Beta testing will receive a message introducing the project as well as the marketplace and its test procedure. It is going to take place very soon and it will last for around 2 good weeks.

Thank you and stick around!

To apply for marketplace Beta testing, leave a reply on this thread with your interest.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:49:32 PM

Why don't you share this kind of information with us? As for me people would like to test you MVP, but for now you just fed us with promises and it looks not so good!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:54:50 AM

I'd be interested in checking out the beta testing.

Hello! Thank you for your interest. You are on the list. Smiley

Why don't you share this kind of information with us? As for me people would like to test you MVP, but for now you just fed us with promises and it looks not so good!

All info will be published soon. It looks amazing!

I'd be interested in checking out the beta testing. let me know

Greetings minerstarter. I appreciate your interest. I will send you further info about the procedure and environment when the test date is just around the corner. Stay tuned!

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:59:32 AM

Hello, I am interested in more informations about testing your project. I appreciate people that are working hard on new and better technology!

Hello Convery. Thank you for showing your interest in Beta testing our marketplace before we officially launch it.
The instructions will be sent out a few days before the test date. The test will take place in around 2 weeks from today. Stick around!
It appears you have great concept which intrigues every investor and reader here. I would like to know more. What are some of the benefits you have for Beta testers because most projects usually utilize the service of Beta testers for free without any motivation. Give me reasons to join.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:16:59 PM

Hello, I am interested in more informations about testing your project. I appreciate people that are working hard on new and better technology!

Hello Convery. Thank you for showing your interest in Beta testing our marketplace before we officially launch it.
The instructions will be sent out a few days before the test date. The test will take place in around 2 weeks from today. Stick around!
It appears you have great concept which intrigues every investor and reader here. I would like to know more. What are some of the benefits you have for Beta testers because most projects usually utilize the service of Beta testers for free without any motivation. Give me reasons to join.

Hello princeyeboah!

All the info about the project will be published around the same time when the Beta testing for the marketplace takes place.

We will offer a number of rewards for testing the marketplace features, finding bugs and making suggestions etc. The reward will be in the utility tokens we will release. You will be able to use them on our marketplace, trade on exchanges, hold them as an investment or hold them until we develop our own blockchain and offer you a 1:1 swap opportunity. The marketplace test date is less than 2 weeks away. Further updates will follow!
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 02:56:09 PM

Some ICOs can be held directly on forkdelta, such as the Umbrella DAO ICO.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:12:50 PM

Some ICOs can be held directly on forkdelta, such as the Umbrella DAO ICO.

Not interested.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:32:18 PM

One of the numerous ICO. There's been no trust lately. A strange product, it is unclear how it is implemented. Just collect the money and disappear.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Flub

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:12:33 PM

Ok there @blockchain2k, enrol me in your marketplace beta.I will make it suffer hard! Wink)
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:45:59 PM

One of the numerous ICO. There's been no trust lately. A strange product, it is unclear how it is implemented. Just collect the money and disappear.

Hello Ezio. One of the rarely good ICO's I would say. It is true that ICO has gotten a bad name in the game due to low tier exploiters and scammers. It is in our interest to brush up this bad notion to make ICOs great again! It is indeed an excellent way of getting attention and funding for great projects.

We have not posted any product or any other official info out in the public yet, and we certainly have not collected nor talked about any money at all and we certainly have not disappeared. This thread is merely for building a small buzz around project before the Pre-ICO launch. I hope that you will stick around and learn more about our project. Have a good one!

Ok there @blockchain2k, enrol me in your marketplace beta.I will make it suffer hard! Wink)

Hello Flub! Thank you for your interest. I presume that the tone of the message is towards a more constructive project and I did not get it the wrong way  Cheesy

We certainly welcome more experienced product software stress-testers, but we are not operating at a governmental level or anywhere near it.

I hope you will be a great addition to the success of the project. Thank you!
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:35:44 PM

How can the new version suffer? It does not seem that the results will be so Not very good, because I have never trusted Bitcoin. A block chain of the second generation may not meet current requirements.
Flub

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:02:43 PM

How can the new version suffer? It does not seem that the results will be so Not very good, because I have never trusted Bitcoin. A block chain of the second generation may not meet current requirements.
Just a way of saying. Beta-testing trying its best to make the software freeze/bug/fail. Like stress-test, doing the most stupid things to try to make it fail, etc.
Beta-test do not mean looking if it is nice Wink
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:16:31 PM

Just a way of saying. Beta-testing trying its best to make the software freeze/bug/fail. Like stress-test, doing the most stupid things to try to make it fail, etc.
Beta-test do not mean looking if it is nice Wink

Sounds exciting! I will inform you about further details soon. Smiley
Defender3301

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:24:43 PM

Another, nothing stands out ICO. Also half-dead. Well, tell us how your project differs from others and what is its meaning? I think he will not live long, I hope if it is at least not fraudsters.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:44:57 PM

Another, nothing stands out ICO. Also half-dead. Well, tell us how your project differs from others and what is its meaning? I think he will not live long, I hope if it is at least not fraudsters.

Hello Defender. Nothing has been published out yet. This thread is merely for building up a small hype around the upcoming Pre-ICO launch. I also use this thread to acquire beta testers for the marketplace + I give an opportunity to people to receive an early bird notification about the official projet's launch date. All info will be published very soon. Tomorrow we are having the big team meeting to finalize the official launch conditions to make sure it lives for a very long time. You will be able to read a whitepaper, check out the road-map, meet the team, visit the website and use our marketplace very, very soon. Stick around!
Luisjc69

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:32:27 PM

Carefully...that is like VAULTMEX!!

dont invest ANY money in that "project" Cheesy today all idiots can open a "project"...to much for me  Cheesy

so take care guys!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:35:05 PM

Carefully...that is like VAULTMEX!!

dont invest ANY money in that "project" Cheesy today all idiots can open a "project"...to much for me  Cheesy

so take care guys!

Dear mods, could you, please, remove this irrelevant comment?

We are not going to be anything like Vaultmex, we are not going to be a crypto coin exchange. This person is throwing false claims. We have not shared any details about the project yet and this commentator makes us look bad without any proof. DO NOT TAKE Luisjc69 seriously.

Reported.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: