Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? 14 days!  (Read 26262 times)
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:58:03 AM

It is very good that there are people who do not give up and create the future. We are ready to get acquainted with the project, but against the background of the current ICO outputs, you should try to be professionals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:16:26 AM

Hi spike! The purpose of this thread was merely to collect a few crypto supporters who would like to get a notification about our official ICO project launch date.

Upon the official ICO project launch date we will publish its own ANN thread, bounty thread, website, whitepaper, roadmap, team, marketplace and a promo video.

I will let you know when it is out in the public!
but everyone will see in advance about concepts and products you offer, if indeed the ico that you are going to launch is very promising then I will invest but if not then I will not waste time, so I will wait for more information later

Hi Henrobakkara! Thank you for your interest in our project! We will publish all the info on the launch date and everyone will have enough time to assess the project, ask questions and recommend improvements before we are going to start accepting any contributions. I will let you know when the info is out there for you to take a look at. Have a good one!

I don't think there is a necessity of creating such threads. I personally see it as shilling. Sorry, it may be hurt you. You should post the ICO ANN directly, this thread serves nothing about a little bit fishy smell. You are trying to attract bounty hunters especially. If your project is a good one, you don't need to do a lot of tasks. The project itself will talk.

Hi pffrt. Nothing is really necessary in this world. This thread serves a lot more than meets the eye. The purpose of this thread is to build up a small hype in the Bitcointalk community before the official launch. Bitcointalk forum is an eco-system of its own. To become known, you have to speak out, show action and interact with its user. While performing Pre-ICO activity here I get to meet and converse with all sorts of people. You should know that networking is extremely important in any kind of business.

While growing this thread, I have gotten a good amount of early supporters. There are people who want to do partnerships with our project already. There is a list of advisers who have signed up for a position in our project and most importantly, I have amassed a great number of early users for our marketplace.

We will have a direct post for the ICO's ANN thread with links to website, whitepaper, roadmap, team and marketplace.

This is our first ICO project and this thread is great for establishing our presence on this forum. I work on it in my coffee breaks and it requires little effort and time to grow it, but the return of it will be tremendous for our project. Additionally, it is great practice before interacting with people in the official threads, it brings a great amount of attention to our project.

I am seeking for bounty hunters, especially signature hunters, for a reason which is not yet apparent to you or anyone else. The most obvious reason is that we want to advertise our project, but there is a lot more to it. You will see.

The Bitcointalk forum is an eco-system of its own and we are entering its premise. This thread is a great exercise for building trust.

The projects may speak for themselves, but there are hundreds of other ICOs that are speaking as well and we want to have the best speak by any means in addition to the excellent product we are going to release.

In short, we are preparing to succeed, but not failing to prepare.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:40:57 PM

Hello,

firstly, good luck on your project.
secondly, a friend at discord advised me to come here and explain what kind of marketing services I can provide.
I am a 24/7 dapp promoter/player. I have been using both discord and telegram for my services.

I dont want to explain how I can promote/shill/market a crypto project openly but as I said earlier, I have been marketing/playing 0-sum games for a year now! (:

please feel free to pm me if u have any questions.

Hello anlayaman! I appreciate your interest in your ICO project. When we will launch our ICO project I will get in touch with you about a possible promotional campaign development. Stay tuned!

It is very good that there are people who do not give up and create the future. We are ready to get acquainted with the project, but against the background of the current ICO outputs, you should try to be professionals.

Hi Cat Coin! Thank you for your inspiring words! We are going to provide the highest quality project that we can at this moment, and our aim is to grow our project bigger and more effective with a bigger team working on it. I will send you a notification when we launch our project publically. Have a good one!
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:02:46 PM

What's the use case of the token and how will you ensure that investors will not lose money when it hits exchanges? We all know most of ICOS nowadays are useless, most that i know when listed on exchanges are -80% on ICO price, how will you ensure liquidity?

trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 05:21:35 PM

What's the use case of the token and how will you ensure that investors will not lose money when it hits exchanges? We all know most of ICOS nowadays are useless, most that i know when listed on exchanges are -80% on ICO price, how will you ensure liquidity?

Please come back when project will be public and check out whitepaper and the product itself and new planned products. Liquidity is created by demand and there is huge demand for the things we are launching.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
audiotopix

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 06:05:53 PM

I may be interested in helping, looks interesting.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 07:08:50 PM

Hint: You will can, not only help, but make money with us!  Shocked
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And, no it's not related to trading.  Cool

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 07:49:04 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if there is a good offer, why not support it, and perhaps there is nothing strange in it, Simply nobody has announced the product like that before, someone will be the first, so we will judge when the offer to 20 is already quite close

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:20:37 PM

if there is a good offer, why not support it, and perhaps there is nothing strange in it, Simply nobody has announced the product like that before, someone will be the first, so we will judge when the offer to 20 is already quite close

Hello criptAndroya! Thank you for your interest. You are a good observer. Our out-standing ICO project deserves and out-standing introduction on the Bitcointalk forum! I will let you know when the ANN thread has been published so that you can learn the ins and outs of it and perhaps suggest an improvement here and there. Keep your eyes open!
acatspit

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:12:55 PM

Hello,

I would like to assist with marketing efforts for the ICO. I am very well versed in my skills and can offer a lot.

I work as a marketing manager for a crypto security startup and other crypto product companies as well. I am offering with community building, social media engagement, KOL outreach, marketing strategies (building a plan from scratch and executing).

I have also built a private game community from scratch from zero to over 250K registered forum members. I know how to get the job done, which is why it's my passion.

Let's connect!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:01:45 PM

Hello,

I would like to assist with marketing efforts for the ICO. I am very well versed in my skills and can offer a lot.

I work as a marketing manager for a crypto security startup and other crypto product companies as well. I am offering with community building, social media engagement, KOL outreach, marketing strategies (building a plan from scratch and executing).

I have also built a private game community from scratch from zero to over 250K registered forum members. I know how to get the job done, which is why it's my passion.

Let's connect!

Hi acatspit! Thank you for your interest. Looks like you have got a very good experience in marketing. I will get in touch with you soon!
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:28:25 PM

If an ICO is the unique and genuine one, I will but be glad to know and participate in it.
That has been the strong desire of every investor in the crypto space. We need ICOs that truly mean to make meaningful impact and set a pace and good example for others to follow.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:59:08 AM

It looks that you are making a good effort to create Hype in the forum about your coming ICO.

Anyway, I can help in promoting the project on Twitter, PM me with more details kindly.
opeku

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 02:16:14 AM

Give opportunities to people to create their own unique ideas to support the project
Do not limit your participants rather give them equal Opportunities in order to get everyone interested to participate
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 09:05:09 AM

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:47:34 AM

If an ICO is the unique and genuine one, I will but be glad to know and participate in it.
That has been the strong desire of every investor in the crypto space. We need ICOs that truly mean to make meaningful impact and set a pace and good example for others to follow.

Hi Bonwin. I appreciate your interest in our IC project. You have hit the nail in the head, we are indeed going to publish a project which is going to give one of the most meaningful impacts in the crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO space. The quality of our project is of the highest standards and it is also going to give everyone a great example for others to follow. I appreciate your enthusiasms, feels like you are part of our community already. I will let you know when we are out int he public kicking!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:50:57 AM

It looks that you are making a good effort to create Hype in the forum about your coming ICO.

Anyway, I can help in promoting the project on Twitter, PM me with more details kindly.

Thank you djkyno! I started to this thread a while ago just to get a few people to know about our project before-hand and it has turned into a couple of hundred of people so far. I have done a similar thing on Reddit, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Discord and Slack. I think the total amount of people I have to send a notification to is a lot bigger. We have also amassed a newsletter list of hundreds of thousands of targeted people who would like to hear about our project first. This is what we can reveal about what is going on the surface, the rest you will find out upon the project's launch date. I will definitely get in touch with you to discuss your offer further. Stay tuned!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:52:50 AM

Give opportunities to people to create their own unique ideas to support the project
Do not limit your participants rather give them equal Opportunities in order to get everyone interested to participate

Hi opeku! I agree with you, therefore I launched this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115312.0 (What new categories of bounty would you like to see?) and it has gotten a lot of great response so far.

I will also work on creating more opportunities for people to participate in the project, if you have any particular ideas, let me know.

Hello criptAndroya. I appreciation and observation and spotting more interesting ways of starting of an ICO project. I will let you know when we are going live with the ICO project!
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:17:51 PM

I would love to know more about your project, because lately finding a good ICO is a real problem. If you need a bounty manager with experience in campaigning and attracting bounty hunters, you can write to me on the forum and I will help.

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:40:56 PM

I would love to know more about your project, because lately finding a good ICO is a real problem. If you need a bounty manager with experience in campaigning and attracting bounty hunters, you can write to me on the forum and I will help.

Hello babicena! We are going to publish an ANN thread very soon, which will include all the links to whitepaper, roadmap, website, team and marketplace. After 1 day we will announce the official launch date of our ICO project. Finding a good ICO these days requires more time to invest in researching and more communication with the ICO team before you could possibly come up with a solid decision to either invest or skip.

We have a bounty manager in our office already who is also experienced in this field, but I have contacted some of the top bounty manager here on Bitcointalk to seek some surface guidance to get the best out of our bounty programme. However, you also mentioned that you have experience with attracting bounty hunters on which we could cooperate. I will get in touch with you soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: