Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:00:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

Since the mining services of Securix will operate in Netherlands. Is it the only country Securix will operate or they plan on expanding to other countries.?

They may have offices elsewhere but from what I’ve been told the mining operation will be in Netherlands only this is per what I was told on the teams telegram
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

Hello Securix team. I noticed that mining facility will be in Netherland, but company office is in Dubai. Is there any specific reason?

In holland when holding an ICO you have to pay 25% upfront to the tax authorities right away. That is very contraproductive if you see the reasons why having a crowdsale.

The United Arab Emirates have 1 ambition to be the blockchain capital of the world by 2020 / 2021, the other reason is that the United Arab Emirates you have 0% tax.

The United Arab Emirates is a sound jurisdiction, economically and geographically. We have an entry to the middle east and the far east.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I see the team is experienced, got everything all planed out. But if all team live at Netherlands to ensure the mining facility is in check and fully functional, why office in UAE? What difference does it make?

I suppose that the only reason why the office is in the United Arab Emirates, is tax, like mentioned above.
I was not aware about their multiple locations offices. But on all that locations are operational? I mean that all locations your staff is working?

yeah, same here i have always thought they are solely based in netherland anyways it's really good to know and i hope they truly succeed

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:14:34 AM

Ya being from the Netherlands has a lot of people pretty happy having seen how good the Dutch are doing things the planning for the project doesn’t worry me lol
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:32:12 AM

Ya being from the Netherlands has a lot of people pretty happy having seen how good the Dutch are doing things the planning for the project doesn’t worry me lol

Ha that's true. There's not much about Securix that worries me so far, I'm sure i'll find a few things over time but certainly don't have any alarm bells ringing
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:05:45 AM

Damn straight people still believe it 200B is a ton of money still and thats at a pretty bottomed out market, which is hopefully we're seeing the bottom and the market recovers, but i'm pretty sure crypto is here to say, we might see some things change up and tops may swap on CMC but its here to stay

Hi Phantom,

Yes, good news comes out every day regarding the cryptomarket, we believe the best is yet to come! Bitcoin has a greater dominance percentage than ever before! If the Bitcoin price increases you earn more, if the Bitcoin price decreases your earn less.

If the Bitcoin price goes to the moon, the SRXIO token will do too! We can't wait at Securix, for it to happen!

Make sure to join our Telegramhttps://t.me/securixio to stay tuned for more information!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

That's cool. We believe that securix token will be at its best when both bitcoin and Ethereum markets boom. Thanks for the link to the telegram channel.

I joined the telegram link and Securix Admin team is very active and responsive. I have asked few questions and I am getting immediate reply.
a quick response to answering community questions is the team's basic capital to build community solidity. Rapid development is in Securix, probably because of that response. This development, I hope is balanced with the many new investors involved.
You're right here!
Communication of Team and Community is really Important!
If the Community is impressed they decides to be a investor!
And Securix team is really good at that! i had many doubts on this project and they sorted them in a amazing way!
their reach in softcap is no magic!

Yeah, Communication between the team and it's people is really important. It's amazing that securix team are really fast in answering people questions.

I have been there for many times and I have seen some good conversation with admin team. Securix have multiple admin responding almost 24 hours.

Yeah, I'm also reading on their community chat and it's really good that they appointed some admins on different time to answers the questions of their supporters.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:40:19 AM

Damn straight people still believe it 200B is a ton of money still and thats at a pretty bottomed out market, which is hopefully we're seeing the bottom and the market recovers, but i'm pretty sure crypto is here to say, we might see some things change up and tops may swap on CMC but its here to stay

Hi Phantom,

Yes, good news comes out every day regarding the cryptomarket, we believe the best is yet to come! Bitcoin has a greater dominance percentage than ever before! If the Bitcoin price increases you earn more, if the Bitcoin price decreases your earn less.

If the Bitcoin price goes to the moon, the SRXIO token will do too! We can't wait at Securix, for it to happen!

Make sure to join our Telegramhttps://t.me/securixio to stay tuned for more information!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

That's cool. We believe that securix token will be at its best when both bitcoin and Ethereum markets boom. Thanks for the link to the telegram channel.

I joined the telegram link and Securix Admin team is very active and responsive. I have asked few questions and I am getting immediate reply.
a quick response to answering community questions is the team's basic capital to build community solidity. Rapid development is in Securix, probably because of that response. This development, I hope is balanced with the many new investors involved.
You're right here!
And Securix team is really good at that! i had many doubts on this project and they sorted them in a amazing way!

Yeah, Communication between the team and it's people is really important. It's amazing that securix team are really fast in answering people questions.

I have been there for many times and I have seen some good conversation with admin team. Securix have multiple admin responding almost 24 hours.

Yeah, I'm also reading on their community chat and it's really good that they appointed some admins on different time to answers the questions of their supporters.

Yeah, by appointing admin for different timezone Securix team have done very good job. This shows how dedicated are they towards making this project successful.
TheBlueSky

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:45:16 AM

cryptocurrencies getting popular quickly.
Securix is a good option to earn from cryptocurrency.
If anyone interested, check it here:  dashboard.securix.io/signup?ref=KLGG1YoOZX
I am new to this, but I have an interest to this.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:53:28 AM

Hello Securix team. I noticed that mining facility will be in Netherland, but company office is in Dubai. Is there any specific reason?

In holland when holding an ICO you have to pay 25% upfront to the tax authorities right away. That is very contraproductive if you see the reasons why having a crowdsale.

The United Arab Emirates have 1 ambition to be the blockchain capital of the world by 2020 / 2021, the other reason is that the United Arab Emirates you have 0% tax.

The United Arab Emirates is a sound jurisdiction, economically and geographically. We have an entry to the middle east and the far east.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I see the team is experienced, got everything all planed out. But if all team live at Netherlands to ensure the mining facility is in check and fully functional, why office in UAE? What difference does it make?

I suppose that the only reason why the office is in the United Arab Emirates, is tax, like mentioned above.

They must have a good reason to pay travel expenses for. I don’t know much of company tax law

Aside from taxes the place allows them easy access to investors. From my understanding that place has many investors and many of the large corporations have offices there. Just like Singapore.

TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:16:03 AM

Hello, Securix team,

By taking over your business plan and the BTC price forecasts, below which price is the installation no longer profitable?

Hi,

Below 4000$, but if the price of the Bitcoin dips for a prolonged time, we have a company reserve plan in place. This will protect your investment and our investment. The founders and management are token holders as well. They have the same ambitions and goals as every other token holder.

https://medium.com/@securixio/securix-io-company-reserve-79745c0e686c

If you've any questions, feel free to ask them!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Good to know that Securix will be protecting the investment.  I don't think Bitcoin will go below 4000 USD in near future. But it's good to see protection

I bloody hope BTC won't go below $4k but either way, it's nice to know there is kind of a "fail-safe" procedure set in stone for the investors of Securix

Yeah, But we know that BTC will not really going to dump below that $4000, Securix really have a very good planned and I know they will really going to make it.

as a potential investor, i want to believe the team have in essence thought everything through the whole concept is cool but they should be aware of death traps
I think the team provides the best for its users. we have to think positively whatever happens, market conditions are like that, sometimes we don't know what happened the next day.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

Hi Phantom,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

You're right here!

Yeah, by appointing admin for different timezone Securix team have done very good job. This shows how dedicated are they towards making this project successful.

Yes, We will see the hard work they putting for this project to become successful that's why their supporters must do same thing let's spread the great news of this project.

At your service
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

Cryptocurrency mining have created a problem - for getting only numbers you should use real energy by burning oil, gas, coal. THis s not good. Energy for mining should be ecological.

Hello,

We fully agree! It's more expensive as well to go with fossil energy supplies. We at Securix make bilateral deals directly through the EAN-2-EAN platform with the green generator to buy their energy + excess energy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQSNYavt_W4

The Securix Team
That's mean you will not going to use the electricity? It's some kind of natural energy that you are going to use?

Hello,

Yes, we buy our energy directly from the green generator!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

Cryptocurrency mining have created a problem - for getting only numbers you should use real energy by burning oil, gas, coal. THis s not good. Energy for mining should be ecological.

Hello,

We fully agree! It's more expensive as well to go with fossil energy supplies. We at Securix make bilateral deals directly through the EAN-2-EAN platform with the green generator to buy their energy + excess energy!

The Securix Team
That's mean you will not going to use the electricity? It's some kind of natural energy that you are going to use?

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Most of the people now realised importance of the green energy. And it's true that Crypto mining is consuming too much of energy. But no worries with Securix as they are going to use green energy.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

If anyone interested, check it here:  dashboard.securix.io/signup?ref=KLGG1YoOZX

People who can't afford Bitcoin mining setup can invest in Securix tokens and enjoy long term return. No worries even if Bitcoin price goes below $4000 USD.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

People who can't afford Bitcoin mining setup can invest in Securix tokens and enjoy long term return. No worries even if Bitcoin price goes below $4000 USD.

That's a good point, no more huge costs for massive mining setups when Securix platform is here.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:22:27 AM

Is this coincidence of there is collaboration at any level with tow of the previous mining related projects. Your logo is identical to one of the project which failed even colors combination is same while formula of ROI and estimates are explained in similar way to one other. I don't want any conspiracy but little clarity on these two things if you consider this concern valid.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

Hello,

The Securix Team

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I assume by this setup there lines are already in place from the providers? I am not sure how it works in the netherlands but is there like a share electricity infrastructure? and you just plug?

securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:45:13 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 09:44:05 AM by securix_io

Is this coincidence of there is collaboration at any level with tow of the previous mining related projects. Your logo is identical to one of the project which failed even colors combination is same while formula of ROI and estimates are explained in similar way to one other. I don't want any conspiracy but little clarity on these two things if you consider this concern valid.

Hello mcfom,

We are not aware, but yet there are a lot of projects out there. We hate to call it a project, because its a company with a business model =). We made all our logo's ourselves + brand colors as well, the whole website has been designed from mock up to code. We strive for utmost transparency, so please see the things below and looking forward to your response.

In the white paper the license numbers of the companies are displayed for people to check upon. Hereby a little reference of the French communityhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4956966.msg45418848#msg45418848 who has done research about the team of Securix.

We have hereby as well some interviews of the founders:
Interview 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-RsSymKB2k&t=139s
Interview 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vGmbecJQaI&t=491s

DIBS2018 Event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuTwHCtjlKo
Location video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCBR5dxyEXY
Team members introduction video's:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6qIE2cRNZg&list=PLYXEpeIA4kHIv-YVZcGNqMs6KjRrKq1r4

I hope all your questions got properly answered, if not feel free to ask them again!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Yes that is true i also live in The Netherlands and you really have to pay a lot of tax for almost anything, what is so bad if their office is in the United Arab Emirates, it is actually a very smart move of the team.

Saw that on their telegram group, 25% tax if i'm not mistaken and looking at such right now, in such market condition, it won't be wise to pay that huge amount, the United Arab Emirate has signified huge support for crypto and i trust them when it comes to implementation and been a tourist attraction center, utilizing cryptocurrency will be a big boost to the industry
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

A friend said Bitcoin prices are high so can’t buy one. I said; get into securix ICO, buy some tokens and you get paid in bitcoins for life if you hold.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

Since the mining services of Securix will operate in Netherlands. Is it the only country Securix will operate or they plan on expanding to other countries.?

They may have offices elsewhere but from what I’ve been told the mining operation will be in the Netherlands only this is per what I was told on the teams telegram

yeah, you are totally correct I asked this same question yesterday on their telegram channel and the response was that the mining operation will be done in netherlands but their head office is in a tax-free zone in Dubai, UAE. Both the token and smart contract generation with all its  marketing activities are being held under the jurisdiction of Dubai, UAE, and managed by Securix FZ LLC in Dubai.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: