Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

sh*t coin

Hey man, honestly you really don't have to be like this you know? You should at least have something to say to support your emotion. What is the reason for badmouthing this project?

yeah, I mean they are trying to solve a real problem at least you should have given them a chance to prove themselve before you go around saying stuffs

Whilst not productive, it's an opinion of someone and that's totally fine. Many will think the opposite and believe in the project like I do myself, its the beauty of being individual I guess.
Ivan_M

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

sh*t coin

Hey man, honestly you really don't have to be like this you know? You should at least have something to say to support your emotion. What is the reason for badmouthing this project?

yeah, I mean they are trying to solve a real problem at least you should have given them a chance to prove themselve before you go around saying stuffs

Whilst not productive, it's an opinion of someone and that's totally fine. Many will think the opposite and believe in the project like I do myself, its the beauty of being individual I guess.

There is much more. for example stability
Ivan_M

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

On the securix website I found they sold yet 60% tokens which is really good thing. Now as per the website they are offering 30% bonus.

Oh really they're already above 50% of their token seems they're doing well, with the 30% they're offering I expect investors to come through.

Yh. I just saw that there’s a 3% Referal bonus of the investment made by a friend. I guess that would be in securix token. Is there a maximum to Referal?

These kind of referrals are such a great way to draw in people, don't think they put a maximum that wouldn't make sense if their are good recruiters and people drawing people in willing to invest why cap it.

It right. It will be cool. I agree with you

This team can create a revolution in the world of mining. I think that we are simply obliged to report this project to as many people as possible so that each of them will decide whether to follow this project or not.
The big plus of Securix is not only that they carry stability to the crypto-currency market, but also that these guys can show the whole world "how to mining correctly". Other companies involved in mining and large pools should adopt the Securix approach.

On point. It is also our duty to promote this project as much as possible. They have proven to be a team with clear goals and ideas, the least we could do is market them in our unique ways as members of the community.

It right. It will be cool. I agree with you
Ivan_M

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

Anyone noticed, Securix telegram followers increasing every day.  It's the results of good work and marketing strategy by Securix team.

Yeah. That is really good of them, they know that they need to up their social media followers and also get some activities going on there.
I agree social media is very important for a project, people can promote the project through social media and the project can gain more investors through that.

We ourselves should actively promote the project in our social networks. This will benefit each of us.
Lex_tor

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

Anyone noticed, Securix telegram followers increasing every day.  It's the results of good work and marketing strategy by Securix team.

Yeah. That is really good of them, they know that they need to up their social media followers and also get some activities going on there.
I agree social media is very important for a project, people can promote the project through social media and the project can gain more investors through that.

We ourselves should actively promote the project in our social networks. This will benefit each of us.

I agree. I will tell my friends about this project. And I urge all members of the community to do the same. We should give regular updates, checking with the updates of the team. Then the project will certainly succeed!
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

I shared this picture on Twitter earlier today, it shows bitcoin mining uses a lot of energy, but nothing in comparison to gold mining:

If you included all precious metals in the comparison it would be even worse. I know bitcoin mining is a problem in terms of energy use but there are more wasteful industries/practices out there.

It’s interesting. Read Vladimir Jelisavcic Analysis on long hash. Bitcoins as a currency is finally confirmed preferably for the Environment than other forms of currency like gold used as an example to other metals. Securix is definitely building a platform to make mining, environment-friendly.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

Cryptocurrency mining have created a problem - for getting only numbers you should use real energy by burning oil, gas, coal. THis s not good. Energy for mining should be ecological.

Hello,

We fully agree! It's more expensive as well to go with fossil energy supplies. We at Securix make bilateral deals directly through the EAN-2-EAN platform with the green generator to buy their energy + excess energy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQSNYavt_W4

The Securix Team
That's mean you will not going to use the electricity? It's some kind of natural energy that you are going to use?

They are gonna be using energy from solar and wind mill fans to cut down the cost of electricity, I don't really think they will stop using electricity altogether. My thoughts though
It will be really great idea. By using solar energy they can save electricity and bills. Also they will be eligible for subsidy if that country is giving.

wow, they seem to be really prepared for this i probably underestimated them by using alternative power generation method they will in effect reduce the overall power supply cost.

Yea, they ought to, if they intend to be in existence, mining is quite an insatiable niche that requires lots of power source in order to remain relevant, so they need all the help they can get in that aspect, once they are able to sustain production and deliver as promised to investors, then they stand a chance of becoming a known brand
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

On the securix website I found they sold yet 60% tokens which is really good thing. Now as per the website they are offering 30% bonus.

With the bonus of 30% it is not a surprise, that they have sold 60% of the Tokens. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet, because the minimum purchase is not in my budget.
60% sold yet that really good growth. But whatat is the minimum purchase for this sale? And they are offering 30% bonus in this existing sale?
You can check all their bonuses and phases on their website at "bonuses", i believe the next one starts from 27th September and will end on October 15th with a 20% bonus.

If somebody missed 30% bonus, its not really bad to take 20%. This is also generous bonus for the project like Securix.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

With the bonus of 30% it is not a surprise, that they have sold 60% of the Tokens. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet, because the minimum purchase is not in my budget.
60% sold yet that really good growth. But whatat is the minimum purchase for this sale? And they are offering 30% bonus in this existing sale?
You can check all their bonuses and phases on their website at "bonuses", i believe the next one starts from 27th September and will end on October 15th with a 20% bonus.

If somebody missed 30% bonus, its not really bad to take 20%. This is also generous bonus for the project like Securix.

It's still certainly a generous percentage within the initial coin offering, I hope we can see some more investors on board and take advantage of the generous bonus amount
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

What is happening in this thread? Why so many newbies are posting that too continuously? Hopeful of getting into some interesting and content discussions about the project.  Securix is nice project to be part of. Please don't spoil the fun.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

What is happening in this thread? Why so many newbies are posting that too continuously? Hopeful of getting into some interesting and content discussions about the project.  Securix is nice project to be part of. Please don't spoil the fun.

Hello,

If you have any questions feel free to ask them! Happy to help you out and sure I can answer them all!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:39:40 PM

I shared this picture on Twitter earlier today, it shows bitcoin mining uses a lot of energy, but nothing in comparison to gold mining:

If you included all precious metals in the comparison it would be even worse. I know bitcoin mining is a problem in terms of energy use but there are more wasteful industries/practices out there.
the fact is that GOLD is known to almost every single person and its acceptable by everyone.
meanwhile Bitcoin is not known by many and its not acceptable by many people!
So people gives more value to a physical asset then a digital one.
they dont know what this asset can do in future!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

the fact is that GOLD is known to almost every single person and its acceptable by everyone.

Ok good may be known by everyone but in reality I’d say it’s about as acceptable as bitcoin like seriously amazon or Walmart isn’t going to be taking your gold lol I’d think their closer to accepting crypto than gold lol
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

What are your measures for the damage that mining has on the environment. and yes i'm talking about coin mining. the power usage of mining factories are through the roof (mostly cooling)
from the Whitepaper i see they have a very Eco Friendly Planning for the Mining Farm they are establishing!
And they selected some of the coolest countries to reduce heating cost and yes its really costs alot of Electricity and money.
but as for their plan they have them under consideration and i think they'll try to limit on everything!!

Yea, that was my initial concern when the thought of mining came to my mind, i remember making a statement here a couple of days ago about it and they stated something about using fossil fuels, i'm pretty sure that many felt same way but they seem to have provided a way to outsmart the problem, thereby creating a more environmental friendly brand

I thought they are using some green generator to supply the electricity needed of their farm? I read somewhere about it. By the way it's a good move so they will have a less cost on electricity.

At your service
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

It's still certainly a generous percentage within the initial coin offering, I hope we can see some more investors on board and take advantage of the generous bonus amount

same here but the current state of the market is making a lot of the investor hold their money they want to be sure the market will be and go in their favor.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

same here but the current state of the market is making a lot of the investor hold their money they want to be sure the market will be and go in their favor.

I always find holding money during a down market to be funny I mean your still gonna loose value if your eth or btc drop in value same as an altcoin
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:17:57 AM

Ok good may be known by everyone but in reality I’d say it’s about as acceptable as bitcoin like seriously amazon or Walmart isn’t going to be taking your gold lol I’d think their closer to accepting crypto than gold lol
even after a digitalizing revolation happened most of us remained un-digitalized!
They think Gold is better investment then Bitcoin!
but the fact is can Securix be as cost efficient as it claims?
cause the more bitcoin difficulty increase the less they'll be able to generate!
so to keep the mining amount same they'll have to use more energy!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

even after a digitalizing revolation happened most of us remained un-digitalized!
They think Gold is better investment then Bitcoin!
but the fact is can Securix be as cost efficient as it claims?
cause the more bitcoin difficulty increase the less they'll be able to generate!
so to keep the mining amount same they'll have to use more energy!

Yes Bitcoin will need more energy as the difficulty increase.  But I hope they try to use as much green energy as possible. 
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

Hello,

If you have any questions feel free to ask them! Happy to help you out and sure I can answer them all!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I think you guys are doing a great job answering the different questions asked so far. It is great to see the team present in all of the discussions taking place.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: