Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:02:27 AM

I don't know if it's just me but the fact that even if BTC falls to a $5k rate investors are still sure to get 40% ROI.. This interest me a great Dela.. The shift away from cloud mining to something much more tangible like having a farm is smart and tasking as well..

I agree I think the shift from the old style of mining where it was just a website to where it’s shared dividends actually on the chain is so much better

yeah, thing evolve amd from all indications mining has also evolved and now securix is even taking it a step further by creating their own mining platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible

It was stated here by the securix admin that they will be using green energy to cut down the excessive power consumed from mining cryptocurrency and make the world a better place to live in.

That is a good way to go about it. With them not depending on the national or public power grid, it will save them the time listening to any form of complaints from the government or people due to excess power consumption.

Yeah, Securix team want keep this Bitcoin mining eco-friendly. I am not sure if it's 100% green energy. I will check with the team to confirm the same.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

Now token sale will starts in 7 days 15 hours. I just want to know before that, how they will be distribute tokens after purchase? I means it will be credited in my wallet immediate after purchase or after end of the ICO?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

Now token sale will starts in 7 days 15 hours. I just want to know before that, how they will be distribute tokens after purchase? I means it will be credited in my wallet immediate after purchase or after end of the ICO?

if it's ERC-20 I assume the smart contract will send it to you as soon as it's credited, but i've not seen anything about this either.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

I just joined the securix community on telegram, lots of information about the project there. Guess there’s going to be a KYC for everyone to receive their tokens during distribution. Done to protect investors. Hope the procedure goin be easy?

I know it's not a very strong metric to judge but owing to how easy to relate with the team on telegram and how fast they get issues resolved I think the kyc processv wouldn't be all that herculean

I believe someone once asked about the duration on their telegram group and the admin said feedback of KYC will be within 24 hours, which is quite fast, i understand that some individuals freak out due to the duration that its involved and some consider it rigorous but looking at the time frame, we don't really need to worry about the duration
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

I just joined the securix community on telegram, lots of information about the project there. Guess there’s going to be a KYC for everyone to receive their tokens during distribution. Done to protect investors. Hope the procedure goin be easy?

I know it's not a very strong metric to judge but owing to how easy to relate with the team on telegram and how fast they get issues resolved I think the kyc processv wouldn't be all that herculean

I believe someone once asked about the duration on their telegram group and the admin said feedback of KYC will be within 24 hours, which is quite fast, i understand that some individuals freak out due to the duration that its involved and some consider it rigorous but looking at the time frame, we don't really need to worry about the duration

I asked the same ya. Damian himself told me it takes at most a day. So it should not be a time consuming process; actually I was surprised that it only took 24 hours at most.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

I don't know if it's just me but the fact that even if BTC falls to a $5k rate investors are still sure to get 40% ROI.. This interest me a great Dela.. The shift away from cloud mining to something much more tangible like having a farm is smart and tasking as well..

I agree I think the shift from the old style of mining where it was just a website to where it’s shared dividends actually on the chain is so much better

For sure however I'd like a daily update sort of.. I'd like to follow up on their progress and see the weekly activities if possible
To fulfil ones curiosity Can a visitation be allowed in the farm?
Just so investors gets to see a bit of activities when operation begins

Daily updates are great, even if it just a 30-second video by a member of the Securix team wrapping up what has happened the day before. I really enjoy it when projects do this type of promotion and it is always good to get a look around a project's office and facilities.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

For sure however I'd like a daily update sort of.. I'd like to follow up on their progress and see the weekly activities if possible

Daily updates are great, even if it just a 30-second video by a member of the Securix team wrapping up what has happened the day before. I really enjoy it when projects do this type of promotion and it is always good to get a look around a project's office and facilities.

You know that has a way of driving the community crazy, like showcasing every addition that comes into the project, be it an implementation, team at work etc, such will be nice and i'm pretty sure it will considerably boost the already existing vibrant community, investors love seeing their investment grow and such will hook potential investors
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

That's nice if they will allow some visitation to their farming location or please. If the people will going to see their farm it will really going to help them to attract a lot of new investors.

At your service
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

I asked the same ya. Damian himself told me it takes at most a day. So it should not be a time consuming process; actually I was surprised that it only took 24 hours at most.

Are the team doing it themselves, or have they integrated with a third party known provider? I always find it sketchy sending such personal info directly to a team.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

thats really interesting
ROI is actually Return of Investment!
SECURIX promised 140% ROI That means you get Your Full Investment with 40% Profit!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

You know that has a way of driving the community crazy, like showcasing every addition that comes into the project, be it an implementation, team at work etc, such will be nice and i'm pretty sure it will considerably boost the already existing vibrant community, investors love seeing their investment grow and such will hook potential investors

Yeah I like to view the offices, see how the team is getting on, maybe get some profiles done for the important team members. Nice to know the faces behind the project, especially if we are investing a lot of money into a project.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

yeah, thing evolve amd from all indications mining has also evolved and now securix is even taking it a step further by creating their own mining platform

There are a lot of mining companies out there. The competition is high and I like it. It will motivate them into wanting to become the best.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

Yeah I like to view the offices, see how the team is getting on, maybe get some profiles done for the important team members. Nice to know the faces behind the project, especially if we are investing a lot of money into a project.
As far as i know you can look their team members up on LinkedIn, but i understand your point i also would love a video about how their progress is going on there.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

Are the team doing it themselves, or have they integrated with a third party known provider? I always find it sketchy sending such personal info directly to a team.

KYC will be handled by a professional company in most of the cases. Team dont take pain in doing the KYC check. But good to confirm with team member.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

There are a lot of mining companies out there. The competition is high and I like it. It will motivate them into wanting to become the best.

I had never a contract with a mining provider, because some buddys told me, that it is not worth it. Furthermore I have problems to trust some companies if you pay for mining hardware upfront and you are breakeven after 9 months. Securix is different, you hold your tokens and you will get a monthly income.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

I never knew mining crypto was dangerous?
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

Yes, it's one of the reason why this project can be interesting. And another reason is transparency. The team said that there will not be any hidden fees.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

On the securix website I found they sold yet 60% tokens which is really good thing. Now as per the website they are offering 30% bonus.

With the bonus of 30% it is not a surprise, that they have sold 60% of the Tokens. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet, because the minimum purchase is not in my budget.
60% sold yet that really good growth. But whatat is the minimum purchase for this sale? And they are offering 30% bonus in this existing sale?
You can check all their bonuses and phases on their website at "bonuses", i believe the next one starts from 27th September and will end on October 15th with a 20% bonus.
That's really great. 20% also not bad. I just checked on that page and found token limit tab and mentioned some figure like " SRXIO 5000000". So that's mean each investors can buy till that above quantity of tokens? I mean they will not allow more than that?

I have to say 60% through first phase is a good start and even the second phase that's offering 20% bonus is still very enticing to investors

This is amazing news. 60% tokens sold till now and still few days left for pre-sale to end. I think bonus is still 30% as i checked at their telegram channel. But I will check with the team again.

That is awesome to hear,  60% sold till now is a good achievement, please let us know what the admins say on telegram regarding the bonus

I think its 60% of the pre-sale target. May be I am wrong. What is the hardcap for this project? Softcap reached. So project is safe.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible

It was stated here by the securix admin that they will be using green energy to cut down the excessive power consumed from mining cryptocurrency and make the world a better place to live in.

That is a good way to go about it. With them not depending on the national or public power grid, it will save them the time listening to any form of complaints from the government or people due to excess power consumption.

You think it works that way lol... The government will shut it down if it's going to disturb the national distribution lol, no one would want to take such risk of having their production grounded

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: