Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible

It was stated here by the securix admin that they will be using green energy to cut down the excessive power consumed from mining cryptocurrency and make the world a better place to live in.

That is a good way to go about it. With them not depending on the national or public power grid, it will save them the time listening to any form of complaints from the government or people due to excess power consumption.

You think it works that way lol... The government will shut it down if it's going to disturb the national distribution lol, no one would want to take such risk of having their production grounded

There’s a lot of talk about mining using so much energy. And an important environmental situation. Though recently proved otherwise, Securix is taken a bold step to face those challenges. I think they got a long term plan for mining.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

I just joined the securix community on telegram, lots of information about the project there. Guess there’s going to be a KYC for everyone to receive their tokens during distribution. Done to protect investors. Hope the procedure goin be easy?

I know it's not a very strong metric to judge but owing to how easy to relate with the team on telegram and how fast they get issues resolved I think the kyc processv wouldn't be all that herculean

I believe someone once asked about the duration on their telegram group and the admin said feedback of KYC will be within 24 hours, which is quite fast, i understand that some individuals freak out due to the duration that its involved and some consider it rigorous but looking at the time frame, we don't really need to worry about the duration

I asked the same ya. Damian himself told me it takes at most a day. So it should not be a time consuming process; actually I was surprised that it only took 24 hours at most.

Are the team doing it themselves, or have they integrated with a third party known provider? I always find it sketchy sending such personal info directly to a team.

I personally am not comfortable sending my personal details to projects. I'm even sure if they process this information themselves or they involve third parties.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

Now token sale will starts in 7 days 15 hours. I just want to know before that, how they will be distribute tokens after purchase? I means it will be credited in my wallet immediate after purchase or after end of the ICO?

Am not so sure of this though but I think it should be instant crediting of the wallet from which payment was received. I mean that's the pattern trending presently if am not mistaking
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

Who are the partners involved in this project and when do they plan on getting listed on an exchange.?
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

Hi team, whether securix currently have listed on the stock exchange? I would like to know where this coin listed?

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

Now token sale will starts in 7 days 15 hours. I just want to know before that, how they will be distribute tokens after purchase? I means it will be credited in my wallet immediate after purchase or after end of the ICO?

Am not so sure of this though but I think it should be instant crediting of the wallet from which payment was received. I mean that's the pattern trending presently if am not mistaking

Haven’t heard that confirmed I think after ico but don’t hold me to it I’ve been a bit lackluster and short on cash so can’t invest yet though I’m trying to scrape together the funds to join you
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

Hi team, whether securix currently have listed on the stock exchange? I would like to know where this coin listed?

Hello mate, I don't have the definite answer to that but I will suggest you ask in their telegram group if you need quick answer to your question.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

Hello mate, I don't have the definite answer to that but I will suggest you ask in their telegram group if you need quick answer to your question.

Yep they continue to be very active on telegram by far the best way to get a solid and definitive answer hopefully this con I use to be th case as the overall project evolves
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

Read the thread please!
Its a Project doing Fund Rising for their Coming Project!
Securix is a Token that wants to share its profit made by their mining facilities!
and its not listed yet!
but they'll list it after the tokensale!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:33:45 AM

I don't know if it's just me but the fact that even if BTC falls to a $5k rate investors are still sure to get 40% ROI.. This interest me a great Dela.. The shift away from cloud mining to something much more tangible like having a farm is smart and tasking as well..
thats really interesting
ROI is actually Return of Investment!
SECURIX promised 140% ROI That means you get Your Full Investment with 40% Profit!

The profit is really good and reliable unlike some other investments site or projects that has more than %100 profit and turning to scammed after just few weeks or months.

At your service
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:05:51 AM

I don't know if it's just me but the fact that even if BTC falls to a $5k rate investors are still sure to get 40% ROI.. This interest me a great Dela.. The shift away from cloud mining to something much more tangible like having a farm is smart and tasking as well..
thats really interesting
SECURIX promised 140% ROI That means you get Your Full Investment with 40% Profit!

The profit is really good and reliable unlike some other investments site or projects that have more than %100 profit and turning to scammed after just a few weeks or months.

More than 140% profit means really makes more noise because we already know a higher percentage of profit will always get into scam very vastly. So what are the different other sources of income for securix, in order to share with the holders?

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:18:43 AM

That's a great idea. I also observed that the securix team is much active on telegram instead of forum and other social medias. So I would like to suggest him, he should contact on telegram: https://t.me/securixio
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

On the securix website I found they sold yet 60% tokens which is really good thing. Now as per the website they are offering 30% bonus.

With the bonus of 30% it is not a surprise, that they have sold 60% of the Tokens. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet, because the minimum purchase is not in my budget.
60% sold yet that really good growth. But whatat is the minimum purchase for this sale? And they are offering 30% bonus in this existing sale?
You can check all their bonuses and phases on their website at "bonuses", i believe the next one starts from 27th September and will end on October 15th with a 20% bonus.

If somebody missed 30% bonus, its not really bad to take 20%. This is also generous bonus for the project like Securix.

It's still certainly a generous percentage within the initial coin offering, I hope we can see some more investors on board and take advantage of the generous bonus amount
To the continue project softcap needs be reached completely that I know. But I just want to know, what will they do with unsold tokens from hardcap? It will be distributed as a bonus or it will be burn?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:07:46 AM

On the securix website I found they sold yet 60% tokens which is really good thing. Now as per the website they are offering 30% bonus.

With the bonus of 30% it is not a surprise, that they have sold 60% of the Tokens. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet, because the minimum purchase is not in my budget.
60% sold yet that really good growth. But whatat is the minimum purchase for this sale? And they are offering 30% bonus in this existing sale?
You can check all their bonuses and phases on their website at "bonuses", i believe the next one starts from 27th September and will end on October 15th with a 20% bonus.

If somebody missed 30% bonus, its not really bad to take 20%. This is also generous bonus for the project like Securix.

It's still certainly a generous percentage within the initial coin offering, I hope we can see some more investors on board and take advantage of the generous bonus amount
To the continue project softcap needs be reached completely that I know. But I just want to know, what will they do with unsold tokens from hardcap? It will be distributed as a bonus or it will be burn?

Almost 90% of the project keeps token price 0.1 USD or below.  But Ssecurix team kept tokens price 1 USD per token.  Also they are offering very less tokens for bounties. This was there we won't see much tokens getting dumped at the time of listing
brownwilley

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

I want to join on their social media campaign to promote the platform  and I also reccommend it to my all of my friends. Thank you for sharing this wonderful project to us.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

I want to join on their social media campaign to promote the platform  and I also reccommend it to my all of my friends. Thank you for sharing this wonderful project to us.

Good to know that people liked this project and want to take part of social media promotion. This it will help Securix to reach large number of people.
meya

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:27:09 AM

what is the difference between securix and sonm
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:30:21 AM

I just joined the securix community on telegram, lots of information about the project there. Guess there’s going to be a KYC for everyone to receive their tokens during distribution. Done to protect investors. Hope the procedure goin be easy?

I know it's not a very strong metric to judge but owing to how easy to relate with the team on telegram and how fast they get issues resolved I think the kyc processv wouldn't be all that herculean

I believe someone once asked about the duration on their telegram group and the admin said feedback of KYC will be within 24 hours, which is quite fast, i understand that some individuals freak out due to the duration that its involved and some consider it rigorous but looking at the time frame, we don't really need to worry about the duration

I asked the same ya. Damian himself told me it takes at most a day. So it should not be a time consuming process; actually I was surprised that it only took 24 hours at most.

Are the team doing it themselves, or have they integrated with a third party known provider? I always find it sketchy sending such personal info directly to a team.

Hello,

As described in the white paper we will use a third party provider for this. We are fully GDPR compliant!

Kind regards

The Securix team
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:33:50 AM

with the support and naturally with the excellent hard work will definitely be able to make this project could easily reach his success.
thats true!
i see Securix team has some solid team with amazing plan that ensures success!
it has bright future!
if they can cope with the Energy they are gonna use!

I heard about the project from some friends in a mining pool. They see the team to be well experienced in mining having read the whitepaper and asked some question on the telegram community. Their decisions shows they got a future. I can’t wait to meet them during the upcoming AMA.

Do you have a date for the AMA? All my previous questions were instantly answered in their Telegram Channel. There are always some Admins to help all users.

There is AMA scheduled?  Where you guys saw this information?  I will ask the team at telegram channel. I want to participate in AMA session.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

thats really interesting

The profit is really good and reliable unlike some other investments site or projects that have more than %100 profit and turning to scammed after just a few weeks or months.

More than 140% profit means really makes more noise because we already know a higher percentage of profit will always get into scam very vastly. So what are the different other sources of income for securix, in order to share with the holders?

Hello!

We show different scenario's on our website www.securix.io, the ROI is dependent on the BTC value. If the BTC value increases, the ROI does too. If the BTC value decreases the ROI does too.

That makes it realistic, simple and honest. We do not promise the moon, we set realistic goals. The mining market is thriving.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them

The Securix team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: