Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

Hello,

I have a question about the strategic decisions about the acquisition of Tokens/reinvestment in hardware by Securix

Who will actually decide?

Hello,

The management will decide, hence that the founders and management are the biggest tokenholders. So every decision made, is in the best decision of the token holders.

As they are the same.

The Securix Team
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH. 

That's good. So every month every investors will going to receive their shares directly to their wallet. What if the investors want to use his profit as an investment too? It's okay?

What do you mean? do you mean it as cycling the returns? I mean no reason why not to; you can always put in more and the more you put the higher the returns. It depend on the number of tokens you are hodling.

Yeah that's what I want to say. I see so it will be really good if I will going to reinvest my profit every months also to hold more of their tokens. It's exciting.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Hello,

I have a question about the strategic decisions about the acquisition of Tokens/reinvestment in hardware by Securix

Hello,

The management will decide, hence that the founders and management are the biggest tokenholders. So every decision made, is in the best decision of the token holders.

As they are the same.

The Securix Team
Do you Promise to be Transparent on all transections,holdings and Mined btc to distribution!
This is a blockchain based project so we all want Transparency on this matter!
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH. 

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.

I have asked them about that and their main reason is to be able to automate distribution. For now smart contracts will enable that and not network is mature as Ethereum. So it is easier to automate the process than distribute rewards manually. That is why the pay is in ETH.

I don't see any problem with paying in ETH too. As for me, such paying is more convenient, because we can change ETH to other cryptocurrency or fiat without any problems.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.

I have asked them about that and their main reason is to be able to automate distribution. For now smart contracts will enable that and not network is mature as Ethereum. So it is easier to automate the process than distribute rewards manually. That is why the pay is in ETH.

I don't see any problem with paying in ETH too. As for me, such paying is more convenient, because we can change ETH to other cryptocurrency or fiat without any problems.
I think this is a very smart strategy from the team to prevent a dump and this will be very profitable for them too as people would love to receive free money every month.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

A cryptocurrency mining solution is such a great idea I read in the Whitepaper that the project is based in Netherlands  but I would like to know if individuals from other countries can buy Securix.io tokens.

There’s a kyc involved. Does that mean some countries are not allowed to participate in the ICO due to regulations? If yes, then how do they get these tokens?  Is Canada and Australia citizens allowed to participate?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

I think this is a very smart strategy from the team to prevent a dump and this will be very profitable for them too as people would love to receive free money every month.

several where asking why not give returns in BTC given the mining is to happen in BTC. If that is the case distribution has to be manual and that does not favor the team as it will be quite costly.

CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

A cryptocurrency mining solution is such a great idea I read in the Whitepaper that the project is based in Netherlands  but I would like to know if individuals from other countries can buy Securix.io tokens.

There’s a kyc involved. Does that mean some countries are not allowed to participate in the ICO due to regulations? If yes, then how do they get these tokens?  Is Canada and Australia citizens allowed to participate?
i'm having same thoughts in mind!
if they have any restriction to any country or anything!
i know its really for the security of investors, but i personally don't like that much!
i'll get over their telegram and ask answer for these!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

several where asking why not give returns in BTC given the mining is to happen in BTC. If that is the case distribution has to be manual and that does not favor the team as it will be quite costly.

Yeah, If they will going to use BTC the fees will really going too costly. Think about it if they will have more than a thousands of investors then they will going to send it to btc with a fee around 50k-100k sat that will really still a big amount.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

ETH is also not a bad choice. This is still a best altcoin and is in top 2 in the crypto world. We will see ETH at much higher price soon then everybody will go behind this.

Theres a lot of predictions of ETH going to >50% of the overall marketcap by next year i mean its possible and no one can tell the truth but the market definitly is shifting around a lot and we're going to see a lot of shifts coming

You're right, ETH is just getting started, though a lot of FUD emanated recently due to unguided statements but the fact is, its still developing and like any developing process, it requires sometime and i don't see it as a bad option to be used as ROI, probably with time, securix will create options and preferences for the community to select as payment option
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

A brilliant move if you ask me. Ethereum has actually made life easier with the creation of the smart contract. I mean, why go through the hassle of manual distribution when you can automate the process?
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

A brilliant move if you ask me. Ethereum has actually made life easier with the creation of the smart contract. I mean, why go through the hassle of manual distribution when you can automate the process?

I think I get the drift. The distribution is goin be done in ETH using a smart contract. It’s understandable there. I think it’s goin be more transparent that way.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

Hello,

Hello,

As they are the same.

The Securix Team

I need to give you some accolades for the awesome job you are doing on this thread making sure every important question is answered and important information is passed.
Zombie259

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

Hello,

Hello,

As they are the same.

The Securix Team

I need to give you some accolades for the awesome job you are doing on this thread making sure every important question is answered and important information is passed.

You are right, mate. The Securix Team do a great job here. Regularly updates and all questions get answered quickly. You have deserved a merit, but I have none.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

Hello,

Hello,

As they are the same.

The Securix Team

You are right, mate. The Securix Team do a great job here. Regularly updates and all questions get answered quickly. You have deserved a merit, but I have none.

I have never seen any project team so active on any Bitcointalk ANN thread. It gives nice feeling when team spend time answering all questions.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

I did not meet the information that residents of some countries are not allowed to invest in this project. however, I think that all the same countries that are occupational or maybe there is prohibited such activities can not be learned when buying tokens. you should know about it on the official website or in white paper.

securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

Dear Securix community members,

Good event! We closed some deals! Consensus was a success!

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

Next event Dubai, UAE 23/24/25 September.

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Join us now at https://dashboard.securix.io and secure YOUR spot!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

Hello,

Canada is allowed, Australia not.

Thanks,

The Securix Team
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

I did not meet the information that residents of some countries are not allowed to invest in this project. however, I think that all the same countries that are occupational or maybe there is prohibited such activities can not be learned when buying tokens. you should know about it on the official website or in white paper.

Hello Maria,

That is correct, in our white paper we've shown the countries which are excluded from participation.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

Sure I don't think there is the provision for other countries and so far there haven't been any information about restricted countries

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: