Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49462 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

Excited to tell you guys that Securix.io is now listed on ICO Champs

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.

Yea, incorrect information can do a lot of harm to a project. Still, like you said, it is nice that the ICO is published in various sites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.

Its funny when one gets to see such rating sites popping up and all that, just to get the attention of the team behind a specific project and as stated above by the team, a lot of mistakes has emerged, which buttresses my point, no due diligence was done by the so called site, which speaks a lot about their reputation and that's the point i have been trying to make 
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

It's a really cool project, I think I'll put some money in.
The only unknown in my opinion concerns the listing on exchanges...

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Yeah, that's true. I think this project has a good potency in the future. But, to keep the early investors still get the profit then the team has to choose a big exchange so the token price will be stable. The team should try to make the early investors get much profit.

I'm still trying to understand how big exchange market guarantees a stable value of token..

Is that the case before now and is there an example as regards this anywhere too?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Never heard of ICO Champs before but I guess it is good to get features on as many of these review websites as possible.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Yeah, that's true. I think this project has a good potency in the future. But, to keep the early investors still get the profit then the team has to choose a big exchange so the token price will be stable. The team should try to make the early investors get much profit.

I'm still trying to understand how big exchange market guarantees a stable value of token..

Is that the case before now and is there an example as regards this anywhere too?

People who dump tokens for less will end up giving away value to others, it doesn't make sense thats like saying i have 5$ of gas, and i'm going to sell it for 3$ and then complain that other people originally bought gas for 5$ even though the gas is still 5$ worth
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH. 

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.
I don't think so paying ROI in ETH have any problems. Because ETH also good market cap and that coin currently located on rank two on CMC.

Hello,

We mine Bitcoin, so the price of Bitcoin determines the ROI. The Ether price does not matter as you simply will get more Ether if the Ether price drops.

If you've any questions, feel free to ask them.

The Securix Team

That's nice, So if the investors will going to get bitcoin with a value of $500 it will going to convert to Etherium right? Even the Etherium price dropped you will still convert the value of $500 btc exact to the current price of Etherium right?
I believe that is how it will work and if ETH price drops they will of course get more ETH for the same amount then before this will be very profitable for us.

I see where you are going with this lol;l that would be a certain win if you believe in ethereum. However keep in mind that their main choice for ETH is the smart contract and the automation process of distribution.

Last year Dec-Jan was best month for Bitcoin and ETH. Not sure if this also we can see such growth in both top crypto currencies.

I'm hoping for this mate, hell a lot of folks are expecting this as well that might just cause the bull run
Eventually we will see a stable rise in the market prettt soon, we just have to stay positive and keep our fingers crossed.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

I'm surprised myself. lol. Truth is, in the world of crypto, many things affects the value of a token. "Big Exchanges" does not always guarantee the stability in value of a token.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

I'm surprised myself. lol. Truth is, in the world of crypto, many things affects the value of a token. "Big Exchanges" does not always guarantee the stability in value of a token.

Yes lots of investors used to beg projects to get listed on big exchanges such as Binance. Now, it's not seen as big of a deal nowadays. Binance is still a great exchange though.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

Dear Securix community members,

Good event! We closed some deals! Consensus was a success!

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

Next event Dubai, UAE 23/24/25 September.

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Join us now at https://dashboard.securix.io and secure YOUR spot!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Congratulation on this! It shows your drive as well as the team daring approach to ensuring that the project does well, another area that caught my interest is the infrastructure to house 24,000 units with the capacity of mining 24.5BTC daily

yeah, it really a big breakthrough to them and regarding the prediction one needs to create stox account before prediction can be made i am going to cast my prediction with the hope of winning

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

Ya 24k units is a pretty rediculous amount I think if they can get it all up and running they have a steady income on the way and the reinvestment idea should hold true for a long while at least
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:55:09 AM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH. 

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.
I don't think so paying ROI in ETH have any problems. Because ETH also good market cap and that coin currently located on rank two on CMC.

Hello,

We mine Bitcoin, so the price of Bitcoin determines the ROI. The Ether price does not matter as you simply will get more Ether if the Ether price drops.

If you've any questions, feel free to ask them.

The Securix Team

That's nice, So if the investors will going to get bitcoin with a value of $500 it will going to convert to Etherium right? Even the Etherium price dropped you will still convert the value of $500 btc exact to the current price of Etherium right?
I believe that is how it will work and if ETH price drops they will of course get more ETH for the same amount then before this will be very profitable for us.

I see, Then that's is really nice. Every time the Etherium price goes down we will get more of it and it's also a nice chance to get and have more Etherium. We're hitting a two birds in one stone.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:27:02 AM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Yea, incorrect information can do a lot of harm to a project. Still, like you said, it is nice that the ICO is published in various sites.
Agree that the information is incorrect but this is nice to see that the securix team is much active and keep tracking on every discussion which is related to securix.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Agree that the information is incorrect but this is nice to see that the securix team is much active and keep tracking on every discussion which is related to securix.

This also tells that we should not trust these ratings sites 100%,  always get in touch with project team to cross verify the information. And read project documents as well.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Yes lots of investors used to beg projects to get listed on big exchanges such as Binance. Now, it's not seen as big of a deal nowadays. Binance is still a great exchange though.

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will occur after the main sale. We are already in the process of speaking to the biggest exchanges, which will eventually lead to a deal to be listed on that exchange.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:41:30 AM

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is really good news, congratulations in closing some deals. I hope we get to see some more interesting Announcement soon.

I have asked them about the deals yesterday on telegram and that means they closed token sale deals probably some investors coming on board. So they will be in Dubai today? for three days.

securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:45:19 AM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This also tells that we should not trust these ratings sites 100%,  always get in touch with project team to cross verify the information. And read project documents as well.

Hello,

We always encourage to read the white paper in full extend and do your own research! If you still have questions, well here we are!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is really good news, congratulations in closing some deals. I hope we get to see some more interesting Announcement soon.

I have asked them about the deals yesterday on telegram and that means they closed token sale deals probably some investors coming on board. So they will be in Dubai today? for three days.

Yes, i think so. I checked out their Facebook page where they have mentioned about the event that is going to be held on next week. It's great to know that Securix is already on the market doing some promotions, participating in major conference & sharing the world regarding their platform.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

They should be able to fix the issue soon. Once the contact is done, the right information will be fed.. But if you ask me, I believe the project should contact the listing site cause they stand to have wrong information about their project fed to the public for every second it spend online.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

People who dump tokens for less will end up giving away value to others, it doesn't make sense thats like saying i have 5$ of gas, and i'm going to sell it for 3$ and then complain that other people originally bought gas for 5$ even though the gas is still 5$ worth

The impatience in the crypto market is one cause of where we are currently, I am glad people are begin to adjust their mindsets, so when you say it's an investment you should give it time and allow it grow unless you are a trader and want to swing positions

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

You made a good statement here, imagine selling thousands of tokens for $100 and in a couple of months, same token becomes much more than one can imagine, dumpers should understand that they will continuously be dumpers and not get rich with such attitude, the funny thing is that, they got such for free, why not just exercise a little patience 
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: