Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin  (Read 137218 times)
Tbone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:09:17 AM

Yes, you have been through 15 launches but have yet to make an account on bitcointalk until now.
Now you just want to promote this coin in good faith.
You know that you look like a sockpuppet right now?

Also "extremely innovative" would describe something new or unique (etherium and counterparty come to mind). All though it hasn't been done as part of a cryptocurrency before, I wouldn't call a centralized trading entity new or unique.

Are you an idiot? I literally just publically stated to the entire forum that this is a new account, with no prior post history.

My lack of post history doesn't constitute a moronic response on your end. But I guess trolls will be trolls.

Stop your childish memes. Not a single person here finds them the least bit clever.

Etherium does look promising, but it is NOT a cryptocurrency, it is a complete platform and scripting language for developers to write new cryptos and operate them through the etherium "platform" and API, why do you compare etherium to AIRcoin? are you at all familiar with this?

Stop trolling the AIRcoin forum, why are you here if it isn't for a productive reason?

Also, did you read the white paper? If you had than you would feel really stupid saying some of the things your saying.

Thanks! Wink

I read the white papers and I found them to be very interesting and promising for the direction of a cryptocurrency and that is why I am mining it. However I side WITH MightyX on the concerns of recourse and identification I don't think they are resolved. I do think Mighty's attack on you was a little harsh since I am new to the forum as well and am taking the other side. I would like to see Team Aircoin respond to MightyX's comments.

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AIRcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

AIRcoin Alexander

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:15:21 AM

Posting in bold to differentiate my posts

Having new features does not mean continually increasing the security of the algorithm. It can mean adding new features that increase the usability and longevity of a coin. If your one defining feature is "hey the price will keep going up!" how will you really compete with counterparty or etherium?
The purpose of cryptocurrency is not just to make money, all though that may come as a shock to you. The ultimate purpose of cryptocurrencies is to be used as a currency. If your coin is not competing in this regard it has no long term potential, only short term gains.

The word "recourse" was used correctly in the sense that if you were to run off with (dump) the investment fund at your convenience we would have no recourse. You would potentially destroy the coin and everyones time and money invested would become worthless.
I find this line shocking and eye opening:

Really? so if you turn out to be mistrustful in the end we can look and watch you selling off your investment fund on the block explorer? Talk about accountability!! This offers no recourse, and no accountability in the event of malicious actions.
So my argument still stands.
This is not chump change you are talking about here. You are expecting people to trust you with millions and millions of dollars and your first thought is to try to discredit my concerns? That image seems quite fitting now. Why fix life now? Fix life tomorrow.
You want people to trust you with millions of dollars? You should be incorporating a company and filing paperwork. Proving your identity. Don't give me this "protecting my anonymity" crap.
Isn't your "anonymity" worth several million dollars?
Trust me with 10 million dollars; I will give you my name, address, phone number, I'll come to your house and take a picture with you. I'll let you stand in my bedroom and watch me while I sleep. This is not childs play here, this is real world kind of money.
You expect people to just trust you with this kind of money are you fucking kidding me?
The fact that instead of addressing these concerns you are blowing them off because "we wrote some stuff in the whitepaper" is just shocking.

Don't twist my words. Bitcoin is speculative but it also functions as a currency in the real world. Bitcoin can be exchanged for real items, goods and services. Air can not. When your coin is actually used as a currency I can see the price climbing to such heights, but for a coin with a cap of 1 billion to start at .00115 is insane.

It seems you are assuming that all coins are equally profitable to mine? This is not the case. You can't say "well you would get x number of BTC per MH mining this other coin so the price of our coin should be x per MH".
Why should a coin that is just released be as profitable to mine as say vertcoin or dogecoin?

Very unrelated but yes, in the venture capital world this is nothing; but in the venture capital world you know who you are giving money to. You have their names and addresses. You have signed legally binding contracts. You have legal recourse. It is much easier to trust someone when you know if they break their word and run off with the money you could sue them.

Claiming that human nature plays no part in the business world is entirely more absurd. Thinking that lust, greed and jealously don't affect and mold our lives is plainly ignorant or delusional. You have listed a bunch of things and said that people must have been just as skeptical when they first appeared. These things aren't related but the government one I find interesting. It can be argued that it is just this very reason why they were created. Governments were necessary to protect the freedoms and liberties of its people, because people could not be trusted to not act in ways that were not malicious. We needed to group together to protect ourselves from other peoples. This is why we have governments, because humans are human. We created laws and rules to help guide and evolve our people from uncivilized animals constantly warring with each other into the generation we see today. I'm sorry that you don't see the logic behind this. Attacking my views or my concerns is only detrimental to your cause.

I see that I am not human, and my concerns are unwarranted and stupid. I am just an ignorant fool for critical thinking and not following the herd. Please forgive me for ever questioning your moral compass and future intentions which you can prove to us without a shadow of a doubt are pure and beneficial to the community. When you get back from the future in your time machine I'd like to borrow it thanks.

My concerns were NOT addressed reasonably or professionally. Pointing at a paper your wrote and saying "trust us because we wrote things" is neither intelligent nor reasonable.

From your post I get an impression that you work in the financial industry with large sums of money. Your view of the situation is biased in the fact that these may be normal everyday sums of money. Your bias may also be incorrect because in the financial industry there is accountability and liability. You may deal with millions of dollars, but never, EVER, are you just handed several million anonymously and asked not to abuse it.
If your intentions are good, you have misjudged the laymans view of this size of money being entrusted to you with no recourse.
If your intentions are not good, you already know this is a large amount of money and are trying to discount it as otherwise.

Don't mince words. The overrall market cap was what I was referring to and I hope you and anyone with an IQ above 80 knew that.
(i.e. at .00115 all the coins in existence would be worth 1150000 BTC or roughly $747,500,000 if all coins were released on day one. Not just the current market cap of available coins).

Posting documented information about where coins are or where they are going does not alleviate the valid concerns people have with entrusting nameless, faceless entities with millions of dollars. Just like watching bitcoins stolen from your wallet, you can watch them go indefinitely, but you can never get them back.

Please don't discount my concerns as inflammatory or misguided. Yes I did support this concept at one point in time and still do to an extent. But I have every right to change my opinion after consideration.

We have addressed your concerns, clearly and concisely. Any questions about our coin, the technology, our intentions, our abilities, and our systems has already been answered to the fullest extent. Your opinions, beliefs, and less tangible concerns are yours to express, and if our statements do not convince you against them, there is no benefit to argument. If you cannot trust us based on the service we provide, despite our best efforts to sway your opinion, then be content with this and do not devolve into argument. You can agree to distrust us or disagree with us, but do not make it difficult for others to learn more about the coin.

We review all of the posts. We take time to very seriously discuss every post on this thread with the development team. And, we have determined, that we have done our absolute best in responding to your issues that we can. To express how seriously we take your concerns, we have and will re-evaluate our policies on transparency and disclosure. Changes in our policies are going to be a compromise between developers and the community, we cannot and will not acquiesce to any demands we cannot fulfill.

Your original concerns, which were addressed, were direct, helpful, and good contributions to the thread. Beyond our extensive responses to those issues, there's little we can do to please you on an emotional level. Trust is required, and if you cannot trust us in any way, then do not invest in AIRcoin. If you do not agree with our stance, do not invest in AIRcoin. If you believe we are a scam, do not invest in AIRcoin.

That is all there is left to say.

- Alexander
scottlilo

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:21:06 AM

I read the white papers and I found them to be very interesting and promising for the direction of a cryptocurrency and that is why I am mining it. However I side WITH MightyX on the concerns of recourse and identification I don't think they are resolved. I do think Mighty's attack on you was a little harsh since I am new to the forum as well and am taking the other side. I would like to see Team Aircoin respond to MightyX's comments.

well, thanks for small amount of support hehe! Nice to see a fellow newcomer, I feel belittled by my lack of post history.

MightyX make's valid points ( Although his concerns were addressed several times, he doesn't seem to be able to grasp a clear understanding of his own questions ) , however, he had called me a sock puppet simply because I created an account to express my excitement for this coin. Isn't that what these forums are all about? Establishing a community to support development of a coin?

I was simply doing my part and finally devoting some of my time into getting involved within the community of a coin.

His motives were questionable until he singled out my post and attacked me for being new. A newcomer being excited about a coin shouldn't upset anyone. Anyone except trolls, I suppose.

Poloniex Moderator
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:42:49 AM

well, thanks for small amount of support hehe! Nice to see a fellow newcomer, I feel belittled by my lack of post history.

MightyX make's valid points ( Although his concerns were addressed several times, he doesn't seem to be able to grasp a clear understanding of his own questions ) , however, he had called me a sock puppet simply because I created an account to express my excitement for this coin. Isn't that what these forums are all about? Establishing a community to support development of a coin?

I was simply doing my part and finally devoting some of my time into getting involved within the community of a coin.

His motives were questionable until he singled out my post and attacked me for being new. A newcomer being excited about a coin shouldn't upset anyone. Anyone except trolls, I suppose.

Don't worry about it, this thread is actually astonishingly adult and professional compared to most, you probably want to steer clear of the Maza thread at the moment - it's ruthless in there  Grin
nethyb

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:24:01 AM

Hi, willing to trade 2060 AIR for 2.06 BTC @ 0.001BTC/AIR

First person to publicly reply on the forum WINS.

Happy to trade in small increments such as the schedule below...

AIR   BTC
30   0.03
40   0.04
90   0.09
100   0.1
200   0.2
200   0.2
400   0.4
500   0.5
500   0.5

cheers,

nethyb.
Sprite160

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:44:26 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 04:36:38 PM by Sprite160

Yes, welcome. We are all new posters on bitcointalk at some point. In fact it stands to reason that even TheMightyX had to be a new poster in the past. The fact that you are here and reading and commenting is a good thing for this coin. We need discussion (constructive), to move forward.

I think the last comments from Alexander is good advice for everyone: if you don't like, trust, believe, or whatever, don't invest. MightyX has spoken his mind. If he truly lacks trust in the AIRCoin team, then he should just go on his way. He stated that although the concepts have not been applied to cryptocurrencies before, they are not new or unique. I disagree, since it has not been done before, then the application of a centralized trading entity to cryptocurrency is both new and unique. To say that the concept doesn't qualify, is akin to saying that when man first traveled by airplane, it was not new or unique because birds flew, and man traveled(so, independently not new or unique). When you do something that has not been done before(centralized trading entity with cryptocurrency), it qualifies as new and unique. It will stay this way until the next coin copies it, then it may possibly become the new standard, at which point it will no longer be new or unique. It will just be the first.

scottlilo

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:35:00 PM

I had a question for Alexander and team -- Has any thought been put into  a radically different wallet for AIRcoin? I've seen a lot of other coin's show concepts of beautiful wallets but i'm not sure how many, if any, came into fruition...

I think a wallet could help AIRcoin to differentiate itself. I was curious, What sort of limitations  you guys might be facing when it comes to releasing a more aesthetically pleasing wallet? Is it actually possible to do a major design overhaul?

Are there functions your team has considered building into the wallet?

Just a friendly suggestion to spark productive discussion

Poloniex Moderator
AIRcoin (OP)

AIRcoin Alexander

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:10:03 PM

I had a question for Alexander and team -- Has any thought been put into  a radically different wallet for AIRcoin? I've seen a lot of other coin's show concepts of beautiful wallets but i'm not sure how many, if any, came into fruition...

I think a wallet could help AIRcoin to differentiate itself. I was curious, What sort of limitations  you guys might be facing when it comes to releasing a more aesthetically pleasing wallet? Is it actually possible to do a major design overhaul?

Are there functions your team has considered building into the wallet?

Just a friendly suggestion to spark productive discussion

It has always been in our intention to develop a better wallet interface, and we've discussed many possibilities of new features we can implement. After our higher priority functionality improvements, a very distinct and pleasing wallet is definitely being pursued. Such an overhaul is indeed, possible.
Sprite160

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:09:27 PM

Have you looked at the ecoin wallet? Nice facelift to a wallet.

rygamble

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:01:30 AM

Another discussion point/question for the devs, and this is a big one for me to continue supporting this coin, as well as many others I'm sure.

In my eyes, there are several things that drive the value of a coin:

1. Strong devs
2. Strong community
3. Exchangability for actual goods/services

You appear to have the first part down, and this is leading to the second. However, the last part is currently hinging only on your word. Most other coins alleviate this issue through getting listed on an exchange, and up to this point I was fine taking you on your word, since it appears to have some very competent and professional minds behind it. However, I think the breaking point is about here. Here's my rationale:

I think most people mine specific coins expecting a greater return than multipools. Currently, WafflePool has a 7-day-trailing BTC/Mh/s/day of 0.00663188. Let's assume I get an equal return for AIRcoin. This gives a projected exchange rate of ~0.0004 BTC/AIR. This is only 35% of your value of 0.001155. I just don't see how you can use your premine (funds that currently have no set value outside of what the miners give them) to create a roughly 3x increase in value. You'd need to go into this with a large BTC investment to support something like that, and be willing to sink it into sell orders.

So, at this point, I think you need to provide your community with 1 of the following 2 things:

1. Either an outline of how you can create a 3x value increase through trading
2. Or prove your theory by getting it on an exchange (my preference would be Mintpal by a longshot) and backing up this exchange rate

Not acting soon could be a huge misstep. And if I'm asking this question (probably one of your biggest supporters currently), then other people have certainly already answered it for themselves and moved on. If we're going off of net hashrate, your community is already dwindling. Miners will only speculate on this coin for so long. Eventually returns need to be realized and dev claims need to be proven for a community to stick around. It's about that time. Let me know what you think.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:57:43 AM

Linux Newbie here,

I am trying to solo mine AIRcoin and I have finally managed to compile the wallet and have setup a temp config file so I can start up the wallet. I have run :

./AIRcoind

and its says 'AIRcoin server starting' and goes back to the normal linux prompt

...with that I am totally confused, as when I compiled a previous linux wallets their was a 'qt' file that loaded a GUI wallet. After compilation I see no 'qt' file.

Am I on the right track towards solo mining as I can see no wallet GUI and hence am at a loss as how to use cgminer to mine directly into my AIRcoin wallet.

Pls help

Linux Newbie
g++: error: /mine/AIRcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
make: *** [AIRcoind] Error 1

Check to make sure libmemenv.a is actually in leveldb.  If it is, this is most likely a problem with g++.  If it isn't, then you could try re-installing the libleveldb-dev package.

On another note, assuming you have the correct source and you followed instacash's post above:

Code:
cd src/leveldb
make libmemenv.a

then
Code:
cd src
make clean -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

AIRCOINDEV O

Activity: 105

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:12:11 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 05:42:27 AM by AIRCOINDEV O

Linux Newbie here,

I am trying to solo mine AIRcoin and I have finally managed to compile the wallet and have setup a temp config file so I can start up the wallet. I have run :

./AIRcoind

...with that I am totally confused, as when I compiled a previous linux wallets their was a 'qt' file that loaded a GUI wallet. After compilation I see no 'qt' file.

Am I on the right track towards solo mining as I can see no wallet GUI and hence am at a loss as how to use cgminer to mine directly into my AIRcoin wallet.

Pls help

Linux Newbie

Check to make sure libmemenv.a is actually in leveldb.  If it is, this is most likely a problem with g++.  If it isn't, then you could try re-installing the libleveldb-dev package.

On another note, assuming you have the correct source and you followed instacash's post above:

Code:
cd src/leveldb
make libmemenv.a

then
Code:
cd src

You've compiled the daemon (the headless, meaning sans GUI) version of the wallet.  You must still explicitly compile the qt version with the last command you have included above,"make clean...etc, etc,".  We are still here to assist you if you require it.  As for cgminer, you must create a shell script file (.sh file in linux, you can also run it from a command line) which is just a text file from a word-editor (like Notepad, Notepad++, etc.) saved as the filename and the extension .sh, no spaces : "filename.sh".  You may have to unselect "save as a text file" and instead choose to save the created file under "all files" on some OS's, so please check to make sure your computer recognizes the created file as a shell script file (.sh) file.  Your cgminer shell script file should contain something like the following:

Code:
cd C:\extensionwhereyourcgminerprogramislocated
cgminer --scrypt -o http://websiteandoripofcoinyouaretryingtomine:portofcoin -u username -p password -w 256 -d 0
pause

EDIT: In hindsight, this did not adequately address all of your question, I apologize for the lack of clarity.  The "makefile.unix etc" business creates the daemon.  You need to be in the AIRcoin folder directory, but not in the src sub-directory.  From here:
Code:
qmake "USE_UPNP=-"
make

"Let's make money out of AIR,".  - an AIRcoin user
AIRcoin (OP)

AIRcoin Alexander

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:19:03 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 05:55:36 AM by AIRcoin

Another discussion point/question for the devs, and this is a big one for me to continue supporting this coin, as well as many others I'm sure.

1. Strong devs
2. Strong community

You appear to have the first part down, and this is leading to the second. However, the last part is currently hinging only on your word. Most other coins alleviate this issue through getting listed on an exchange, and up to this point I was fine taking you on your word, since it appears to have some very competent and professional minds behind it. However, I think the breaking point is about here. Here's my rationale:

I think most people mine specific coins expecting a greater return than multipools. Currently, WafflePool has a 7-day-trailing BTC/Mh/s/day of 0.00663188. Let's assume I get an equal return for AIRcoin. This gives a projected exchange rate of ~0.0004 BTC/AIR. This is only 35% of your value of 0.001155. I just don't see how you can use your premine (funds that currently have no set value outside of what the miners give them) to create a roughly 3x increase in value. You'd need to go into this with a large BTC investment to support something like that, and be willing to sink it into sell orders.

So, at this point, I think you need to provide your community with 1 of the following 2 things:

2. Or prove your theory by getting it on an exchange (my preference would be Mintpal by a longshot) and backing up this exchange rate

Not acting soon could be a huge misstep. And if I'm asking this question (probably one of your biggest supporters currently), then other people have certainly already answered it for themselves and moved on. If we're going off of net hashrate, your community is already dwindling. Miners will only speculate on this coin for so long. Eventually returns need to be realized and dev claims need to be proven for a community to stick around. It's about that time. Let me know what you think.

The process onto an exchange isn't a simple or easy one to do it in a satisfactory way, but we are moving as fast as we can to get support. We have a confirmed exchange, but we need to test API quality and coordinate the launch.

It is our intention to use both BTC and BTC from curbing the initial demand, normalizing at an equilibirum price (which we predict at close to .00115). This is based around matching most single coin's profitability. It's not so much a matter of increasing the value 3x, as much as it is expecting 3x the current demand when the coin reaches an exchange, which is not unreasonable and follows the same pattern of most coins at this level of development. This can happen through both an increase in competition, an increase in demand, and/or an increase in regulated price. If hashrates reach their previous peak (310 MH/S) then it will become significantly more profitable. We assume they will both meet, and exceed that peak number as the coin grows after hitting an exchange. That is the simplest answer to the question.

But like you said, we can also prove our theory once it is on an exchange. However, not all exchanges operate with the same responsiveness and detail that we operate with, and expect them to, and it slows down how quickly our team can move. This should hopefully not become a problem as soon as the last details are negotiated.
rygamble

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:08:12 AM

1. Strong devs
2. Strong community

The process onto an exchange isn't a simple or easy one to do it in a satisfactory way, but we are moving as fast as we can to get support. We have a confirmed exchange, but we need to test API quality and coordinate the launch.

It is our intention to use both BTC and BTC from curbing the initial demand, normalizing at an equilibirum price (which we predict at close to .00115). This is based around matching most single coin's profitability. It's not so much a matter of increasing the value 3x, as much as it is expecting 3x the current demand when the coin reaches an exchange, which is not unreasonable and follows the same pattern of most coins at this level of development. This can happen through both an increase in competition, an increase in demand, and/or an increase in regulated price. If hashrates reach their previous peak (310 MH/S) then it will become significantly more profitable. We assume they will both meet, and exceed that peak number as the coin grows after hitting an exchange. That is the simplest answer to the question.

But like you said, we can also prove our theory once it is on an exchange. However, not all exchanges operate with the same responsiveness and detail that we operate with, and expect them to, and it slows down how quickly our team can move. This should hopefully not become a problem as soon as the last details are negotiated.
Very reasonable and detailed response. Thanks.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:57:02 AM

Thank you for all your help. It was extremely helpful. Wallet compiled and I "think " I got Solo mining to work. Still waiting to find a block on 1 rig at 1600 kH. Should find approx 7 blocks/day

Linux Newbie here,

./AIRcoind

Pls help

Linux Newbie

Code:
cd src/leveldb
make libmemenv.a

then
Code:
cd src

You've compiled the daemon (the headless, meaning sans GUI) version of the wallet.  You must still explicitly compile the qt version with the last command you have included above,"make clean...etc, etc,".  We are still here to assist you if you require it.  As for cgminer, you must create a shell script file (.sh file in linux, you can also run it from a command line) which is just a text file from a word-editor (like Notepad, Notepad++, etc.) saved as the filename and the extension .sh, no spaces : "filename.sh".  You may have to unselect "save as a text file" and instead choose to save the created file under "all files" on some OS's, so please check to make sure your computer recognizes the created file as a shell script file (.sh) file.  Your cgminer shell script file should contain something like the following:

Code:
cd C:\extensionwhereyourcgminerprogramislocated
cgminer --scrypt -o http://websiteandoripofcoinyouaretryingtomine:portofcoin -u username -p password -w 256 -d 0
pause

EDIT: In hindsight, this did not adequately address all of your question, I apologize for the lack of clarity.  The "makefile.unix etc" business creates the daemon.  You need to be in the AIRcoin folder directory, but not in the src sub-directory.  From here:
Code:
qmake "USE_UPNP=-"
make
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 12:04:12 PM

MightyX, I want to thank you for your immense contribution to this thread with real discussion and water tight arguments.

I do NOT think you're a troll ( that's rediculous ) and I think that Alexander has failed miserably in addressing the concerns that you've raised. Since he's not seeing them as constructive feedback but as unreasonable attacks made by a cynic, he's proving to me that either :

A - the Aircoin team is naive and unfit to control the premine
B - the Aircoin team is malicious and preparing to scam us at the first sign that the value of the coin is not rising anymore.

Again, thanks for the awesome razor-sharp posts. I'll be bookmarking for future refference. May I ask what your background is ?

kind regards, J

PS I am a miner and hold a significant ammount of AIR. ( hah, that name is suddenly very fitting )

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:34:52 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 01:52:03 PM by sussex

Thank you for all your help. It was extremely helpful. Wallet compiled and I "think " I got Solo mining to work. Still waiting to find a block on 1 rig at 1600 kH. Should find approx 7 blocks/day

Although it was good practice for future releases, I think you have missed the solo boat with 1.6kh/s on this coin at this diff..

If you get 7 blocks, and you prolly won't, you will get 21.something coins - on a pool you can reasonably expect 27+ coins per day.

Join a pool, I've been using ctrlaltdefeated for days without problem.
eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:41:13 PM

WTB AIR in bulk (up to 10k!) for 0.0005/Air
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:46:15 PM

Aircoin coming to MintPal today?

https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange/statuses/443396506738229248
Radikus

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 03:03:20 PM

What makes you say that? It's got under 500 votes..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: