Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:09:21 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin  (Read 137233 times)
slyA

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:09:08 AM

AIR COIN DOWN!

MAY DAY

MAY DAY
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:11:42 AM

We in our little crypto world have no idea of the kind of money thrown around in the 'regular' financial markets. I know. There are hedge fund managers out their that would not think twice of allocating 5% of their portfolio to something like AIR. Having a prominent school a Noble prize Phd professor and doctoral students is just part of the 'packaging'

AIR is not ready because it could go to 2btc:1AIR in days...then the same MSM would pronounce it as a ponzi

Trust me.....they are in a position like Harvard MBA's [endless offers, many refusals] They may not be saying and holding back but if they are who they say they are[ and I believe them ] then one call and they are on Bloomberg, CNBC or FoxBusiness. Its the way of the world and not something regular folk can comprehend.

I just hope they 'continue' to get their act together and refuse any such interviews until the time is right.

I cant believe the University of Chicago allowed you guys to use the University name....as in the home of Milton Friedman [father of Monetarism & Noble prize winner]  Undecided

I will hold my AIRcoin even though its 1/2 its expected debut price.

I'm pretty sure 1 phone call and you are all in/on Forbes, CNBC, Bloomberg.

I hope you guys would turn down any such interview.

This is a very good point, I would have thought there was real journalistic interest in a project like this..... has someone made the call?

Everybody's logic seems skewed this morning, or maybe it's me, what is your thinking behind delaying any potential exposure in the MSM?
JTB800

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:18:45 AM

Trust me.....they are in a position like Harvard MBA's [endless offers, many refusals] They may not be saying and holding back but if they are who they say they are[ and I believe them ] then one call and they are on Bloomberg, CNBC or FoxBusiness. Its the way of the world and not something regular folk can comprehend.

Oh, I think that my puny brain can understand. But, thank you for trying your best to enlighten all of us stupid people.

I don't care about interviews and for that matter I don't especially care who they are specifically. But, they brought it up. They said all sorts of wonderful things about themselves including that they are businessmen and "connected" etc. And their announcement makes them look like kids. They sounded like college students talking among themselves about their bright future.

You know what I understand with my teeny tiny brain? That people who are truly "connected" and go to elite schools don't ever tell people they are "connected" and went to elite schools.

As you would put it, "it's the way of the world".
JTB800

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:22:41 AM

[
you guys are serious ? Let me take you some pictures from all parisian universities today too, I'm president of all of them, trust me  Grin
No one cares about the retard Chicago part (and most of that Friedman/Hayek/school of chicago shit is ridiculed these days and even considered pretty much the root of all evil in the rest of the world by now.

Well, yes you are right -- it is considered the root of all evil by the morons running the world today.

There is no doubt that they are "all Keynesians now".

How's that working out?
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:23:52 AM

good talk but i have almost enough supply to put air at 0.0002 If the walls at 0.0007 weaken out. I will not hesitate to do so and see where that leaves this coin. I will, obviously, buy back in as I still find this coin very interesting. However, I will keep lowering the price to buy in cheaper and see where the coin is going to in the end.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:27:46 AM

They actually tried for weeks not to tell us  Cheesy but.............. you are a rebel. I bet you are at the G8 protests in your Guy Fawks mask protesting Dr. Bernanke or Dr. Yellen. Whatever. All I can tell you is that crypto is not the real world and if these guys are academics [PhD candidates to Professors] with actual real world big money backers[hedge funds,etc] then this thing will make Bitcoin look like a joke.  Cool

Oh, I think that my puny brain can understand. But, thank you for trying your best to enlighten all of us stupid people.

I don't care about interviews and for that matter I don't especially care who they are specifically. But, they brought it up. They said all sorts of wonderful things about themselves including that they are businessmen and "connected" etc. And their announcement makes them look like kids. They sounded like college students talking among themselves about their bright future.

You know what I understand with my teeny tiny brain? That people who are truly "connected" and go to elite schools don't ever tell people they are "connected" and went to elite schools.

As you would put it, "it's the way of the world".

flinchy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:29:04 AM

good talk but i have almost enough supply to put air at 0.0002 If the walls at 0.0007 weaken out. I will not hesitate to do so and see where that leaves this coin. I will, obviously, buy back in as I still find this coin very interesting. However, I will keep lowering the price to buy in cheaper and see where the coin is going to in the end.

how do you have enough AIR to drive the price so low?

if you plan on taking it that far, let me know and i'll hold off buying in til then Wink

it's not uncommon for 'dying' coins to suddenly come back to life

blackcoin looked dead after the first week, and look at it now.... has happened a lot in the past with far shittier coins than this, at least this one has a committed dev team.
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:30:59 AM

if you plan on taking it that far, let me know and i'll hold off buying in til then Wink

blackcoin looked dead after the first week, and look at it now.... has happened a lot in the past with far shittier coins than this, at least this one has a committed dev team.

+1 .... ill be happy to buyer even cheaper coins than what they are now.

^ I am with STUPID!
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:31:03 AM

I don't consider this coin dead at all (even if it hits that values I was talking about). It just has not enough volume to do ANYTHING with it now and dumpers will continue to dump. And it takes only 4500 air to bring it to that price. I know for a fact that there are people with way more AIR then me, that are probably still holding a big amount of their stack.
flinchy

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:45:20 AM

I don't consider this coin dead at all (even if it hits that values I was talking about). It just has not enough volume to do ANYTHING with it now and dumpers will continue to dump. And it takes only 4500 air to bring it to that price. I know for a fact that there are people with way more AIR then me, that are probably still holding a big amount of their stack.

a coin isn't 'dead' until it's fallen below 1 BTC satoshi, and into LTC Wink

i wonder why people want to dump it so low... like you say, there's no volume, so there CAN'T be a panic sell, so they won't be able to buy back in really low haha
JTB800

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:49:00 AM

They actually tried for weeks not to tell us  Cheesy but.............. you are a rebel. I bet you are at the G8 protests in your Guy Fawks mask protesting Dr. Bernanke or Dr. Yellen. Whatever. All I can tell you is that crypto is not the real world and if these guys are academics [PhD candidates to Professors] with actual real world big money backers[hedge funds,etc] then this thing will make Bitcoin look like a joke.  Cool

Well, you may have a point. Of course, if I was Robert Downey Jr., I would be making 50 million dollars for 3 months work on the next Avengers movie. Alas, I will have to buy a ticket like everyone else if I wish to see it.

Oh, and if I had "real world backers" I could do a lot of things.

I could fly to the moon even -- let's hope AIR does too.

And one more thing:

G8 protestors are liberal morons -- these are not people who approve of Milton Friedman.
flinchy

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:16:47 PM

One thing i'm curious about...

1 billion total coins?

2678.4/day at 3.72.... Half that upcoming

So... Is the variable reward potentially going to massively jack up the block reward from time to time goven whatever the net hash rate does, as well as exchange rates..?, as 977,000 AIR/year right now (half that, soon) gives this coin a 1000 year life?... That's just unrealistic lol.

And the investment pool is bigger than the actual pool for what... The next 2-3 years?! That's an awful long time :/
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:25:15 PM

We in our little crypto world have no idea of the kind of money thrown around in the 'regular' financial markets. I know. There are hedge fund managers out their that would not think twice of allocating 5% of their portfolio to something like AIR. Having a prominent school a Noble prize Phd professor and doctoral students is just part of the 'packaging'

AIR is not ready because it could go to 2btc:1AIR in days...then the same MSM would pronounce it as a ponzi

Google, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft and many others all started with somewhat idealistic, technically proficient and slightly naive protagonists. If true, Air has a similar make-up and, as such, has some potential.
sussex

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:32:44 PM

Well, you may have a point. Of course, if I was Robert Downey Jr., I would be making 50 million dollars for 3 months work on the next Avengers movie. Alas, I will have to buy a ticket like everyone else if I wish to see it.

And one more thing:

G8 protestors are liberal morons -- these are not people who approve of Milton Friedman.

You'll find that quite a few "liberal morons" advocate quite a few of Friedman's ideas and I doubt that Robert Downey Jr has to buy a cinema ticket.

Can I help you with anything else?
thisisnotmyltcusername

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:36:53 PM

That derailed fast. Good thing to stay busy while waiting for Godot's wallet though  Grin
JTB800

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:42:13 PM

And one more thing:

G8 protestors are liberal morons -- these are not people who approve of Milton Friedman. [/size]

You'll find that quite a few "liberal morons" advocate quite a few of Friedman's ideas and I doubt that Robert Downey Jr has to buy a cinema ticket.

Can I help you with anything else?
[/quote]

Yes, Please! Thank you for being so helpful! When I said the I will have to buy a ticket like everyone else -- what do you think the word "else" means in that sentence?

Take your time -- look it up even.

You may be right that some liberal morons believe in a "few of Friedman's ideas". Alas, if you told them that they were his ideas they would flinch and more than likely reverse course immediately. Hey, they're not called morons for nothing!
sussex

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:45:53 PM

" Of course, if I was Robert Downey Jr., I would be making 50 million dollars for 3 months work on the next Avengers movie. Alas, I will have to buy a ticket like everyone else if I wish to see it."

With the best will in the world, your first sentence is ambiguous - look it up.
jack80

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:22:22 PM

Config.bat for Nvidia 750ti ? and best pool to aircoin ?

Thank you .

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

Turpomann

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:24:39 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 02:00:52 PM by Turpomann

So when others like isawhim bitch are leaving the house, I'm coming back to Aircoin.   Grin

Yesterday's University of Chicago news made me more confident about this coin. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Air, except short term mining profitability. When we get that out of the way, uptrend can begin to show the true potential of the coin.

Short term mining profitability is not so important to me as it is for most of the miners, because I don't have big rigs. I can afford to keep the coins I've mined, do some daytrading and try to make my stack little bit bigger. My "trolling" on 5-10 pages back was just to get cheaper coins. I Think miners with 5-10Mh/s. rigs are the most impatient people on the planet. You have to keep them happy to have high net hashrate. They dump any coin as soon as it's high enough price for them on the exchange. They're not in it for long term on any coin. So dumping can't be avoided, but be sure to be on exchange when that happens to get some cheap coins. I have not sold a single Aircoin yet and I'm not going to, I'm buying more.

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:44:49 PM

Best config for 280x cards on x11

--thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -g 2 --shaders 2048 --gpu-engine 1160 --gpu-memclock 1450
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: