Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin  (Read 137226 times)
AIRCOINDEV O

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 12:13:19 AM

Developments are still active, it's just taking a while to produce updates worth notifying you all about.  Also, you should not be mining the old coin, just hold on to what you have right now. IF you really feel like reviving the old one, we could do so but it would be quite a long road.

We repeat: it's just taking a while to post update-worthy content. We don't want to spam, but we could increase the update frequency during lulls to further discuss ideas.  You are all welcome to fill in the silence while waiting for us to get a good slew of businesses behind Smallchange and secure our money transmission licenses.

As you know (if you've read the different Statements in the Slack channel or my previous posts on AIRcoin's forum), Aleph0 Technologies is working on quite a few technologies at the moment.  We're splitting our time between projects that would otherwise occupy whole startup teams.  We're doing this without requesting a dime from any public backer (feel free to donate though, just PM us for details).  We recognize we don't deserve a cookie or a medal for doing this, but a start-up is going to struggle and is going to have to work through those struggles to bring its users the types of products and content they would like to see, for FREE. 

TL;DR  We are raising money privately, but not that much: we're bootstrapping most of the technologies you've seen on the Slack Channel that we are working on.  We aren't really big on "pay us first, get the product (MUCH) later".  Tell us if you think "wait to use to the product first, pay for it (MUCH) later" is taking too long though. We can shift gears.

"Let's make money out of AIR,".  - an AIRcoin user
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:44:32 AM

If you buy AIR at exchange, myetherwallet does not display them and you need to register "decimals".
What "Decimals" to register at the wallet?
AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:27:38 AM

@ Yury1

Don't purchase more AIR, and it should be a Scrypt currency you are purchasing not an ERC20 token anyway.  You should not need "decimals".

Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:17:57 AM

@ Yury1

Don't purchase more AIR, and it should be a Scrypt currency you are purchasing not an ERC20 token anyway.  You should not need "decimals".
A very strange answer. Developers of all ICO always indicate "Address" and "Decimals". Myetherwallet.com not showing tokens AIR and I need to enter all the necessary parameters.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:17:15 PM

@ Yury1

A very strange answer. Developers of all ICO always indicate "Address" and "Decimals". Myetherwallet.com not showing tokens AIR and I need to enter all the necessary parameters.

This wasnt an ICO, you are just buying some other token labeled AIR and a little confused.
AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:42:28 PM

@ Yury1

This wasnt an ICO, you are just buying some other token labeled AIR and a little confused.

Would have to agree here, I think you're confusing us w/ the 2 other AIRcoins that exist now. 

AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:08:55 PM

Still working.  It never seems to stop.  The problem might be that we are also supporting a few other projects right now so we are spreading ourselves thin building partnerships with future services and preparing for their ICOs. 

We aren't neglecting the development of our cryptoasset though, we're just waiting on some licensing and funding issues to clear up.   

Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:42:44 AM

It's nice to see AIRcoin getting some TLC, I really liked the principles behind it at the time.
AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:31:01 AM

It's nice to see AIRcoin getting some TLC, I really liked the principles behind it at the time.

We did too. The landscape has shifted a bit, but there are still niches that have yet to be fulfilled. Working on expanding into those now.

dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:52:05 PM

Developments are still active, it's just taking a while to produce updates worth notifying you all about.  Also, you should not be mining the old coin, just hold on to what you have right now. IF you really feel like reviving the old one, we could do so but it would be quite a long road.

We repeat: it's just taking a while to post update-worthy content. We don't want to spam, but we could increase the update frequency during lulls to further discuss ideas.  You are all welcome to fill in the silence while waiting for us to get a good slew of businesses behind Smallchange and secure our money transmission licenses.

As you know (if you've read the different Statements in the Slack channel or my previous posts on AIRcoin's forum), Aleph0 Technologies is working on quite a few technologies at the moment.  We're splitting our time between projects that would otherwise occupy whole startup teams.  We're doing this without requesting a dime from any public backer (feel free to donate though, just PM us for details).  We recognize we don't deserve a cookie or a medal for doing this, but a start-up is going to struggle and is going to have to work through those struggles to bring its users the types of products and content they would like to see, for FREE. 

TL;DR  We are raising money privately, but not that much: we're bootstrapping most of the technologies you've seen on the Slack Channel that we are working on.  We aren't really big on "pay us first, get the product (MUCH) later".  Tell us if you think "wait to use to the product first, pay for it (MUCH) later" is taking too long though. We can shift gears.

This coin is alive again now? I bought some Aircoin years ago and watched the coin die. Is there a client that still syncs?

My impression was that the Aircoin developers used this project to test bot AI on Poloniex, which may of been implemented for other coins, otherwise, it seems we were all screwed.

What's your relationship, if any, to the original developers?

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:36:28 PM

I am one of the original devs.  As you can see by the usage of an official dev account, as opposed to every other AIRcoin imposter out there, or devs from other projects that happen to have the same name as AIRcoin.  Just check the history of messages posted by this user. This coin as it was is dead, we have not released Aleph, the replacement. We're still working on that, check my posts on page 108.  Please do not buy anymore AIRcoin, those are not our coins they are for other projects.  As stated, our blockchain no longer syncs.

AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:38:09 PM

Still working on the Lighthouse project's INS unit.  It's the last portion of the program to be completed before we can launch our first tech product in conjunction with our tokens.  Smallchange is still gathering steam, but not quickly enough.  Thoughts on how to increase adoption of Smallchange software at brick-and-mortars around the U.S?

AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

We haven't gone anywhere.  Just finished draft one of our SBIR applications to the DoD, new technology (in our INS unit) is going to take a while to get right.  We don't have all the funds necessary to do promotion and what not, we have just enough to do the work we want to do.  So that means, for now, the rebirth of AIRcoin as Aleph remains a rumor. We prefer it that way, let the rumors of what we're working on spread far and wide. We're okay with this being one of those "you had to have been there" opportunities.  Those of you who know what's coming, we ask that you patiently hold on for some time longer.  It might be a few months, it might be a few years.  Either way, make sure you're keeping up to date with our progress: when our product lines launch you're probably going to want a front row seat.

Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:12:29 PM

We haven't gone anywhere.  Just finished draft one of our SBIR applications to the DoD, new technology (in our INS unit) is going to take a while to get right.  We don't have all the funds necessary to do promotion and what not, we have just enough to do the work we want to do.  So that means, for now, the rebirth of AIRcoin as Aleph remains a rumor. We prefer it that way, let the rumors of what we're working on spread far and wide. We're okay with this being one of those "you had to have been there" opportunities.  Those of you who know what's coming, we ask that you patiently hold on for some time longer.  It might be a few months, it might be a few years.  Either way, make sure you're keeping up to date with our progress: when our product lines launch you're probably going to want a front row seat.

Its nice of you to post news about the work in progress. For most of us, AIRcoin was a big frustration at the time, not just because of loss of potential gains, but mostly by the failure of such an innovative idea at the time.

I don't hold a lot of coins and I would never be a millionaire out of AIRcoin , but it would be very satisfying for me to see this concept rise from the ashes, mainly because it was the first altcoin that I really believed could stand out from the swarm of clonecoins appearing at the time.

Thanks for keeping us informed.
AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:55:22 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 09:06:45 AM by AIRCOINDEV O

We haven't gone anywhere.  Just finished draft one of our SBIR applications to the DoD, new technology (in our INS unit) is going to take a while to get right.  We don't have all the funds necessary to do promotion and what not, we have just enough to do the work we want to do.  So that means, for now, the rebirth of AIRcoin as Aleph remains a rumor. We prefer it that way, let the rumors of what we're working on spread far and wide. We're okay with this being one of those "you had to have been there" opportunities.  Those of you who know what's coming, we ask that you patiently hold on for some time longer.  It might be a few months, it might be a few years.  Either way, make sure you're keeping up to date with our progress: when our product lines launch you're probably going to want a front row seat.

Its nice of you to post news about the work in progress. For most of us, AIRcoin was a big frustration at the time, not just because of loss of potential gains, but mostly by the failure of such an innovative idea at the time.

I don't hold a lot of coins and I would never be a millionaire out of AIRcoin , but it would be very satisfying for me to see this concept rise from the ashes, mainly because it was the first altcoin that I really believed could stand out from the swarm of clonecoins appearing at the time.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

I still slap myself when I'm front of my mirror every morning for how inept my team was for wasting such a rare opportunity.  The timing of the idea was quite apt, on top of how interesting the idea was to begin with.  For it to not even fail of its own accord is rather disappointing.  So now I just want to see what it could have been.

AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:05:54 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 09:26:55 AM by AIRCOINDEV O

Smallchange is live next year, Insured Trading Positions (ITPs) are first on the list.
We'll just leave this here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2613599.msg26591973#msg26591973

I urge you to leave comments on the thread above about the ITPs if you think they'll be useful to you or people you know.  We're trying to get newer users into cryptocurrencies by making the risk accessible to anyone. Too many people are now carelessly investing into currencies due to greed or just general ignorance, without calculating their risk to a tee.  Let us do some of this for you!  Spread the word!

AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:11:11 AM

We're moving our timeline up, it seems that people received quite a wake-up call today.  We urge you to insure your coins with our service, old purchases and new.  At least when things like this happen you'll have a way to get your value back. For example, everyone who bought IOTA and had it drop on them by 30% today, had you picked our most expensive insurance plan at 20% of your investment, you'd have walked out with 10% more money and had all of it converted back into Bitcoin or USD instantly.  Then you could wait for the next good position to buy, and insure your next IOTA purchase with that 10%.

An excerpt from my latest posts on the Smallchange thread.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:16:33 AM

Hi all. Why the OP deleted his post? Is this related to IOTA? Or i can get this coin if i hold IOTA coin or only buying from exchanges?
AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 03:46:45 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 04:37:55 AM by AIRCOINDEV O

Hi all. Why the OP deleted his post? Is this related to IOTA? Or i can get this coin if i hold IOTA coin or only buying from exchanges?

Aleph: The rebooted AIR (Release Date TBD)
You can't buy this coin yet, we're rebooting it.  The new coin will be called Aleph, and is technically a cryptoasset not a coin; you can buy them both the same way though.  Aleph will have ~ 2 billion units.

Smallchange Service: ITP's and your money (Release Date TBD, estimated mid-February 2018)

The service we offered through the Smallchange thread will let you insure any coin from our approved list. We'll start with top 40 coins on day one, and expand from there to include most coins by end of month of launch.

Sivanandam

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:04:51 AM

Is there a white paper out for this coin? Please share. Seems an interesting coin for me.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: