Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin  (Read 137220 times)
Willisius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:36:32 AM

Any word as to whether this will be on any exchanges soon?
CtrlAltDefeated

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 06:39:20 AM

On a side note - I expected the diff to have adjusted by now, it's been hours at 0.66 diff and no change . . . diff retarget is 30 blocks correct?

120 second block target
24 hour diff retarget

Any plans on implementing kgw at some point?
AIRcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

AIRcoin Alexander

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:45:07 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 07:06:59 AM by AIRcoin

Fork Averted. Pitythepool is down to 21 M/H and the network is at 47 M/H.

Although, unless I'm reading this wrong it looks like only a single miner has that 21 MH/S rate, and joined PityThePool, causing that spike. Someone out there has a big, big, rig.

Just be more careful about where you guys mine until we have a larger mining base. Hashrates should stabilize soon among the 3 pools. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't believe there is any single miner with 21MH, PityThePool has no one near that size.

It's pretty normal for a pool's hashrate to swing +/- 10-20% minute by minute, even more.  Could be 22MH one minute and 28MH the next  with no new miners having joined.  The pool's hashrate calculation is different than that of the wallet and will vary more.

I understand your desire to keep the hashrate distributed but unfortunately this is pretty much how it's going to be until there are some more pools online and more exposure to the coin.  Every coin goes through this the first several days.

Another big help to guard against accidental/unwanted forks would be to get a block explorer up and running.  I run several pools and it is a big help when there is question as to whether or not a coin has been forked.  Pool operators can reference the official block explorer to determine whether the blocks they are finding are on the correct chain.

On a side note - I expected the diff to have adjusted by now, it's been hours at 0.66 diff and no change . . . diff retarget is 30 blocks correct?

Then I must have misread the display that the pool website was giving.

Difficulty retargets every 720 blocks, and yes, we chose this with a purpose, and the next retarget happens in about 100 blocks, or 3 hours.

A block explorer is under development, and we have a developer and offers for one, however, it will take at least a few days for them to finish.

Any word as to whether this will be on any exchanges soon?

We have offers for exchanges, and once difficulty has risen sufficiently, we will allow them to open. Currently, we are hoping to pursue a larger, more reputable exchange than Poloniex, MCXnow, or Coinmarket.io, and are currently taking suggestions from our supporters.
AIRCOINDEV O

Activity: 105

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 06:53:49 AM

120 second block target
24 hour diff retarget

Any plans on implementing kgw at some point?

Yes, we are working on it currently (please see comment #103 on pg. 6 of this thread).

"Let's make money out of AIR,".  - an AIRcoin user
CtrlAltDefeated

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:04:05 AM

AIRcoin CtrlAltDefeated Mining Pool
Payout: Prop
Vardiff
Stratum
https://i.imgur.com/bPDjp4v.png
No Fees for the first 10 miners to register and PM me!
Changed to 0% fee for everyone. For the next 24 hours atleast but probably longer.
DaveahamLincoln

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:05:24 AM

With respect to exchanges, I'd recommend Mintpal- they run a very tight ship over there, with something like 865BTC in volume over the past 24 hours.  I've seen it go as high as 2300BTC during the MINT dump.  Very reliable exchange with a limited number of trading pairs.
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:46:04 AM

With respect to exchanges, I'd recommend Mintpal- they run a very tight ship over there, with something like 865BTC in volume over the past 24 hours.  I've seen it go as high as 2300BTC during the MINT dump.  Very reliable exchange with a limited number of trading pairs.

I also like MintPal - out of the dozen or so new exchanges that have popped up over the past couple months, I think MintPal and Poloniex look the most promising.  I think AllCrypt has potential as well, have to see how their "grand opening" goes in a few days.

Fixed the diff retarget duration on PityThePool, I had misread it as 2 hours when I configured the pool originally.  Looks like we are about 30 blocks away.
flinchy

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:24:31 AM

so altctrldefeated is offline.. the biggest one is closed

i have too many BAMT miners so joined http://air.poolnetwork.org/

is it actually a working pool?

it's seeing my hash rate, but has never yet mined a single block?

not to mention i'm making up about 10MH/S LOL

... ok it's been like 30 mins now and still haven't seen a block, when i have over 10% of the network's hash rate.. hoping it's supremely bad luck, not a broken/scam pool...
CtrlAltDefeated

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 08:37:08 AM

? http://air.ctrlaltdefeated.us is working fine!
AIRcoin (OP)

AIRcoin Alexander

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:24:48 AM

Verified, the page is perfectly fine.

In MH/S
64 - Network
32 - PitythePool
25 - Ctrlaltdefeated
8 - Unaccounted/AIR Pool/Solomining

It seems that AIR Pool's hashrates are not showing up on the network. There may be an issue with the pool. Adding your 10MH/S to CtrlAltDefeated will not upset the balance too badly. (48%) Pitythepool will have to open new registrations now or we will need to find an additional pool.
flinchy

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:29:42 AM

yep i saw it come back and registered

it was 404ing for me for a while

i'm having another trouble though - the confirmation email hasn't sent, and i can't attach a wallet to payout without that email?

ED: i've got about 8.5MH/s on it now, i'll try not to screw with you too much, i've still got to set up my final 3MH rig, but i'll refrain from pointing it at aircoin until more pools arrive, keep it on clevermining lol. same with my main rig (about 1.5MH)
CtrlAltDefeated

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 09:34:22 AM

i'm having another trouble though - the confirmation email hasn't sent, and i can't attach a wallet to payout without that email?

ED: i've got about 8.5MH/s on it now, i'll try not to screw with you too much, i've still got to set up my final 3MH rig, but i'll refrain from pointing it at aircoin until more pools arrive, keep it on clevermining lol. same with my main rig (about 1.5MH)

Make sure you type your pin in before clicking unlock and also check your spam folder. Mail server should be pretty quick.

I'll disable email confirmations if people are having trouble but my email just came through in < 10 seconds.
flinchy

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:36:08 AM

Have you checked your spam inbox? Mail server should be pretty quick.

yep, last thing in my spam folder was a spam inbox message from bitcointalk.org, about an hour ago.

last email in my inbox was about 1.75 hours ago
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:41:04 AM

Same here, no conf email to change account details.

ecminer on your pool.

:-)

CtrlAltDefeated

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 09:42:07 AM

ecminer on your pool.

You guys are making sure to enter in your pin before clicking unlock? Tested myself just now and got the email almost instantly.
flinchy

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:43:30 AM

ecminer on your pool.

You guys are making sure to enter in your pin before clicking unlock? Tested myself just now and got the email almost instantly.

ohhh can you please add that instruction somewhere?

i didn't know you had to put in your pin then click unlock to get the email to actually be able to edit it LOL... no other pool i've been on has done that!
CtrlAltDefeated

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 09:50:47 AM

ecminer on your pool.

i didn't know you had to put in your pin then click unlock to get the email to actually be able to edit it LOL... no other pool i've been on has done that!

Newish security feature for MPOS so you will probably start running into it more often.

I've added a message on the pool to let everyone (hopefully) know they need to enter their pin first. If it becomes to much of a problem I'll disable the email confirmations altogether but you should only need to do it once and it makes it that much harder for someone to steal your coins Smiley
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:58:38 AM

ecminer on your pool.

Newish security feature for MPOS so you will probably start running into it more often.

I've added a message on the pool to let everyone (hopefully) know they need to enter their pin first. If it becomes to much of a problem I'll disable the email confirmations altogether but you should only need to do it once and it makes it that much harder for someone to steal your coins Smiley

Ahh I've got it now.

Enter PIN to unlock and then you get the email.

First time I've seen this.

Got the email and can now update the account info.

Thanks.

ED: Still can't update account info. Get Token has expired.

Enter pin and get email, click link which is accepted and says you can now update account details.

Add new info and get Token has expired.

Going round in circles.

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:00:37 AM

Hmm nice hashrate we've got here n.n

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
AIRcoin (OP)

AIRcoin Alexander

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:04:37 AM

Hmm nice hashrate we've got here n.n

+17% in the last 40 minutes.

Opportunity price for AIR puts it at .00035 BTC/USD or $0.175 USD/AIR. Next difficulty level will raise that between .00040 and .00047 BTC/AIR, if hashing power increases at about the same its been these last 24 hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: