Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin  (Read 137208 times)
Philippides

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:09:44 PM

There nothing the DEV's or anyone can do now...

What happened here? I haven't been following AIR in awhile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:46:21 PM

There nothing the DEV's or anyone can do now...

What happened here? I haven't been following AIR in awhile.

From what I remember.

Mining was really low diff for the beginning.  I was mining with just one card.

I remember that there was nowhere to trade AIRcoin because the dev's wanted "the right exchange" and "only one exchange"

They started trading on Poloniex.

The coin held its value for a few moments before a steady decline to 0 volume and almost no value.

Poloniex delisted the coin.

Haven't opened the wallet for months.
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:23:16 PM

Does the wallet even sync anymore.  I liked the concept of the coin being traded and pegged to keep the price right. I think with them keeping it on one exchange they failed.  Where is the DEV??!?!

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:28:33 PM

Does the wallet even sync anymore.  I liked the concept of the coin being traded and pegged to keep the price right. I think with them keeping it on one exchange they failed.  Where is the DEV??!?!

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not but the answer is that the developers abandoned the coin.  Whether it was a failed experiment or a clever scam is open for speculation.  I haven't opened my aircoin wallet for quite a while.  I don't know if it works or not.  They were already having wallet issues before completely disappearing, so I'm not optimistic.
Alao

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:57:34 PM

From their about us page
Coin Supply can last between 100 and 1000+ Years

Didn't even last a couple of months POS

§1 = 1MWh
Turpomann

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:26:49 PM

Seriously, I lost my faith in cryptos because of Aircoin devs.  Angry

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:17:13 AM

Seriously, I lost my faith in cryptos because of Aircoin devs.  Angry

Aircoin is well and truly dead but there are a lot of other altcoins with potential and commerce with bitcoin is growing, just don't think you're going to get rich quick with this stuff that's all  Wink

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Forstde

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:46:53 AM

something is going on with this coin  Huh
Tbone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:51:46 PM

teamaircoin.org registration was renewed yesterday for another year. Why would they do this since the coin is dead?

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:05:12 AM

So everything vanished  in thin AIR

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:51:47 PM

Is this coin dead?
Alao

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:10:45 PM

Is this coin dead?

Yep the blockchain is broken and i have a bunch of useless coins.  Good concept but bad execution!!!

§1 = 1MWh
AIRCOINDEV O

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 05:34:42 AM

Is this coin dead?

Yep the blockchain is broken and i have a bunch of useless coins.  Good concept but bad execution!!!

You're right that something fishy happened here, though.  I know I have no right to ask this of you, but wait patiently: this could take a while.  It's not every day you plan the proper execution of potentially one of the most useful financial instruments to date.  Especially when the leadership itself was not as incorruptible as it seemed.  Everything will be restored in time however.  

Deh-Shay Deh-Shay Bah-Sah-Rah.

"Let's make money out of AIR,".  - an AIRcoin user
Alao

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:22:59 PM

Is this coin dead?

Yep the blockchain is broken and i have a bunch of useless coins.  Good concept but bad execution!!!

You're right that something fishy happened here, though.  I know I have no right to ask this of you, but wait patiently: this could take a while.  It's not every day you plan the proper execution of potentially one of the most useful financial instruments to date.  Especially when the leadership itself was not as incorruptible as it seemed.  Everything will be restored in time however.  

Da Fuck Dude?!?!  After two years you decide to post some drivel?!?!  No reason for your coin to be dead.  If you switched to Proof of State it would still be somewhat alive.

§1 = 1MWh
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:29:48 AM

lol. my aircoin trade history is still within poloniex.  one of the first lessons i learned through practice actually. at the time i couldn't comprehend why it kept going lower Roll Eyes rookie shit
AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 03:26:46 AM

Is this coin dead?

Da Fuck Dude?!?!  After two years you decide to post some drivel?!?!  No reason for your coin to be dead.  If you switched to Proof of State it would still be somewhat alive.

My hands were tied in that period.  I was literally banned from intervening w/ the coin itself, or anything related to its state. I understand your frustration, I assure you I too shared plenty of that.  I believed in my teammates every bit as much as some of you did. As you know, the problem wasn't the concept, it was the execution.  After that failed (actually was bungled), it was clear there were no means by which to counteract and advance from the failures.  Most of those were internal anyway.  Like I said, that will change soon enough.

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:17:24 AM

Is this coin dead?

Da Fuck Dude?!?!  After two years you decide to post some drivel?!?!  No reason for your coin to be dead.  If you switched to Proof of State it would still be somewhat alive.

My hands were tied in that period.  I was literally banned from intervening w/ the coin itself, or anything related to its state. I understand your frustration, I assure you I too shared plenty of that.  I believed in my teammates every bit as much as some of you did. As you know, the problem wasn't the concept, it was the execution.  After that failed (actually was bungled), it was clear there were no means by which to counteract and advance from the failures.  Most of those were internal anyway.  Like I said, that will change soon enough.

I read this while checking repliesto old threads. I still have the whitepaper downloaded somewhere. Your trader which was supposed to autobuy your currency never checked in and the currency crashed. Now, if you are alone in this project and really want to commit to it, i'm willing to buy AIR at 0.001 sat. The total cap was set at 1 billion.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:04:08 AM

Is this coin dead?

I read this while checking repliesto old threads. I still have the whitepaper downloaded somewhere. Your trader which was supposed to autobuy your currency never checked in and the currency crashed. Now, if you are alone in this project and really want to commit to it, i'm willing to buy AIR at 0.001 sat. The total cap was set at 1 billion.
'

Would be willing to work w/ you on the dev side, not the economics part right now.

AIRCOINDEV O

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 06:16:33 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 10:15:17 AM by AIRCOINDEV O

To all still reading:

AIR will be relaunched, under a different name w/ the original features as promised (and a few new ones).  The connections many of you will perceive to "legitimize" the coin (whatever that means varies I think) have been put into place.   All that's left is the Dev team I've been working on. I've also restricted access to this account so that ONE person will be responding and posting on this site for consistency.

DM me for more details about project release timeline, specifics, and there will be a freenode IRC available for a conversation with those interested.  Eventually, I will have a Skype address up and running for video chat and planning. Here's your chance to be part of this experiment again: this time conducted the correct way using data from the first time around, to minimize risk all around.

-- Proteus

Alao

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:57:49 PM

To all still reading:

AIR will be relaunched, under a different name w/ the original features as promised (and a few new ones).  The connections many of you will perceive to "legitimize" the coin (whatever that means varies I think) have been put into place.   All that's left is the Dev team I've been working on. I've also restricted access to this account so that ONE person will be responding and posting on this site for consistency.

DM me for more details about project release timeline, specifics, and there will be an IIRC available for a conversation with those interested.  Eventually, I will have a Skype address up and running for video chat and planning. Here's your chance to be part of this experiment again: this time conducted the correct way using data from the first time around, to minimize risk all around.

-- Proteus

So what will happen to all of our old AirCoin. Are you just going to  create a new token and render the old one useless? Might want to consider switching to POS as with POW people just stopped mining the coin.

§1 = 1MWh
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: