Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed?  (Read 2996 times)
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

there are reputable websites that you can invest in that will make you feel more secured and more safer to invest in bitcoin and avoid being scammed. you can search on google to find out the websites that are ok and cool and you can also check out the following sites if they are cool with your region. www.luno.com   www.bitpesa.co and others.

suman mark

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

Bitcoin still isn't that secure. ... Don't buy using more than 1 percent of your net-worth, and be honest with yourself: Bitcoin is a gamble, not an investment. It's super risky and there are far better places to invest your money securely for both the long- and short-term.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:04:18 AM

Don't buy bitcoin from individuals because it's hard to tell if the other party is a fraud. I've always bought and sold bitcoin on big exchanges. Don't click on any links you don't know about, so you can avoid some scams.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:20:04 AM

When you choose bitcoin for your investment its less risky for your scam investment, bitcoin is only one coin have good and higher price, you can invest there with how much money do you want, you will take profit with bitcoin investment.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed? There are people using very fine techniques like selling bitcoin cash in name of bitcoins using confusing websites name. How to be safe from such scams ?
Always trust trusted sites and stay away from such scammers. This is the best way to keep yourselves safe.
Also i think that how scammers treat you depends on how much knowledge you own and how smart you are.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

Bitcoin still isn't that secure. ... Don't buy using more than 1 percent of your net-worth, and be honest with yourself: Bitcoin is a gamble, not an investment. It's super risky and there are far better places to invest your money securely for both the long- and short-term.
You are looking at the very other side of bitcoin which I think is too much too think of.

In every investment there is a risk management that you have to consider and that's different in gambling. While in gambling, you play, you win and lose which is different on what bitcoin really is to your perspective. Considering the security, there's no secured investment that promise you guaranteed returns.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

I actually was scammed while I was trying to buy bitcoin from escrow group,the person sent bitcoin cash instead of  bitcoin,and I paid him like I was paying for bitcoin..can't the bitcoin official do something to differenciate it?
There is not really anything that anyone can do, scammers are going to try to get your money by any means necessary, that is what they do, and it doesn't matter if we are in the market of cryptocurrencies or if we are in the market of fiat you need to take care and make sure that the person that you are dealing with is not a scammer, so next time make sure that you deal with someone that has a very high reputation in the forum or in whatever platform you are using.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

You think wrong. If you have invested to Bitcoin without knowing anything, it is normal for you to think like this. Above all, you should take care into account the volatility before you invest, I guess you have not tried this.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:28:55 PM

How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed? There are people using very fine techniques like selling bitcoin cash in name of bitcoins using confusing websites name. How to be safe from such scams ?
To avoid being scammed in selling and buying bitcoin you should double check the site you want to transact if it is legit. better to buy or sell only in  known exchange never transact in person to person transaction as this is very prone for being scammed. be vigilant in every transaction you made this can help you to avoid to be scammed.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

its not easy investing in crypto without scam. sometimes you will get scam. you need to more information about that ico. you meed morr investigation about ico that you joined. just careful never make you success. check about team. i ever follow in ico with famous team. i mean, it will decrease number of scammed. but all is back tou you, because the risk is in your hand

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

If you are very careful in the crypto currency and invest in it, chances are you will not be exposed to a scam that is often experienced by people. Therefore, before acting, you must think first, meaning if you want to invest, look at the investment place, whether it's a scam or not.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

To avoid being scam ensure you secure your wallet with adequate security, such as the metamask,2fa Authentication and a good  antivirus, Also to avoid being scammed avoid freebies that request you to send an amount of BTC  in order to earn, also do ensure you invest what you can afford to loss
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

buying bitcoin on a safe exchange is a good thing to avoid scammers. webs that have a scammer usually use profits of more than 30% per month, so that buyers / investors are interested. but it's stupid. there are no people without work, and only investment will have that much. unless you trade alone on the crypto market. you should buy in a trusted market, such as Bittrex, Binance, Okex, Kucoin, etc. then you can save bitcoin for long-term investments.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

You simply buy your bitcoins from reputable exchanges, preferably the popular ones-the list is endless and then store them securely in your own wallet,to which you hold the private keys.
Yes.Buy bitcoins from your trusted exchanger and do not try to make transactions with some people or new exhangers because you might be scammed in the end.You may give your private information through your trusted exhanger but atleast it's all worth it.

Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:41:10 PM

Maybe I will follow the way of people who are experienced in crypto currencies because they certainly know whether it's a scam or not. If you do not want to follow this method, maybe some news can be, but I am afraid now there is a lot of negative news about bitcoin and that will affect me.
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

Investment into cryptocurrencies is one of the best thing one could ever do. The safest ways to invest into cryptocurrencies without being scammed is to make sure that you buy it or invest into it on exchanges which you think are renowned and also well known by all people.

I’m me
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

The best methods of investing in the bitcoin is via the standard recommended apps. With these apps, you can easily purchase the bitcoin and have it also stored/kept for you while you await its appreciation over time and getting g to avoid the so much risk altogether.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

The best methods of investing in the bitcoin is via the standard recommended apps. With these apps, you can easily purchase the bitcoin and have it also stored/kept for you while you await its appreciation over time and getting g to avoid the so much risk altogether.
I agree, in fact it depends onnyou if you wil be going toncareful or not. You must know first the background where younwant to invest to know if they are legit or not. Remember that still there are risk on it. Buying bitcoin and storing it was also one good to earn without getting scam because it was just stored in your wallet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

This is very simple and what you have to is to make sure that you invest on platforms which you think is one of the best platforms with big names with respect to exchanges or investment. You can make your own research and find more of these sites.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

Before I buy any Coin not just Bitcoin I check the site and look for reviews and ask for recommendations from friends who already used the site to buy or sell. I don't like the idea of playing guinea pig where I will test if site is good or not. Don't play with your money on those doublers or get rich quick schemes. If its too good to be true, don't put your money there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: