Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed?  (Read 2996 times)
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

Keep your important information dont give to strangers make some research and avoid giving information your name and the code. Talk to the person that you can trust of you feel unsafe just get out move out for the people who can scammed you.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed? There are people using very fine techniques like selling bitcoin cash in name of bitcoins using confusing websites name. How to be safe from such scams ?

Most of the websites online are scam. If you want to invest BTC without being scam, be a miner! You can earn your own BTC, slowly but surely. If you have a lot of money, you can invest it to multiple. mining systems.

Y U MAD AT ME
Harvey-Connan

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:02:33 AM

i think this forum is the best place for you to learn how to invest in bitcoin without being scammed. You can read some post about avoiding scammer in buying bitcoin. beside that, you should learn and prepare your own knowledge about crypto world and limit the loss in bitcoin.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:22:41 AM

While the cryptocurrency is a nice invention, dealing on it requires you to highly alert and sensitive to possible fraudulent activities by other users. If you must invest in bitcoin, and you do not want to be scammed, you have to trade with trusted international escrow companies or groups. This will help you not get scammed.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:44:12 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin but don't want fraud, it might be better if you study with someone who is more skilled or more experienced before, so you will know how to invest safely in bitcoin, learn until you really understand
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:00:32 AM

How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed? There are people using very fine techniques like selling bitcoin cash in name of bitcoins using confusing websites name. How to be safe from such scams ?

Then go directly to the exchanges. You don't really need to come to any person asking them to help you on a bitcoin investment. Buy it yourself, play around with it in a few months and days and make some profit out of it. Bitcoin investments doesn't require any middleman participation.

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:42:28 AM

Bought through the exchanger https://www.bestchange.com/, the only thing you need to wait 24 after registering. To deny the Moshenic site or not, you need real feedback from people, and communities like facebook and twitter, telegrams. If this information is not available, it is almost impossible to understand the Moshenic site, or not. In general, better bounty, you will earn 500-700 $ per month. Then you exchange tokens for any crypto currency. Very large commission for the exchange, if you change the Fiat to crypto currency through exchanges.
In some cases, there are a lot of scammers using bitcoin to make a profit. for me, and in my personal opinion the investor must well-educated and must do a background check to the organization he/she's going to invest. It is better to be fussier and demanding when it comes in investing. Learn more about the exchange and other crypto exchange that can help you to avoin scammers. Use authorize website that only recommended and proven by other successful investors and some friends that much a lot of experience than you.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:15:53 AM

crypto currency without a scam I don't think that is possible because it has become a risk and I think our own security has responsibility for what we have away from everything that approaches scam and is more thorough
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:46:41 AM

Always buy bitcoin or altcoin at lower price and sell when higher, never buy altcoin or bitcoin or really higher price because I have check always dump after raised up on the top price, you can doing the same thing like what have I do.
Addywealth

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:52:38 AM

You can not be 100% scam free if you are not 100% careful. Check the track record of the website you are buying from also check the letters word by word making sure you aren't logging in to some look alike fake site in a hurry. Better still do one on one buying with someone who you can see or use a reliable exchange site.
Ramya494

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

I think having a separate device to carry out the transactions which is limited only for the crypto transactions might help in reducing the scam to great extent.Also choosing the right exchanges by reading the terms and conditions of the exchange and find whether it is legit or not,this might help you from being scammed.
GemmaJon

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

The  best way to invest without being scammed is that you should protect your information , not let them into other , or you should have a strong password for your wallet
kalystatogi

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

That is actually pretty easy to do. You just need to buy at a reputable exchange and hold in a solid wallet. Of course, there is always risk in anything, so you can’t be 100% sure of not getting scammed/hacked, but if you are working in something like Binance — Binance Review - Is This The Best Cryptocurrency Exchange? — Or Coinbase, or one of the other very well-known exchanges/wallets then you are probably pretty safe.
DeliahThomas

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

I think you should look into that person's information before buying or selling bitcoin for them, you need to have the knowledge you need before buying or selling Bitcoin.
dexter45

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

I prefer prudence before investing in bitcoin to avoid being scammed which will be detrimental, which can cause me to experience an economic crisis. First we have to study investment provider platforms. As well as from legal institutions covering the existence of platforms.
After making sure, we should make an investment.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

I used to search about the project of one coin specially if i want to invest in ICO, yes its hard but i always tried to search deeply about the people behind a project and the manager who handle the campaign. And for buying and selling my bitcoin i used my trusted wallet and i do not try other wallet to avoid using scammed wallet.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

When visiting websites especially exchanges check the URL if the certificate is valid before logging in, if you see it's suspicious then close it immediately and clear your cache etc. Don't buy bitcoin on people claiming they have and will give it to a very low price this is purely scam, just buy it on exchanges and store it on your bitcoin wallet and keep your private key safe.

Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

I am sure that no one will be able to guarantee safety from scammers. We must be very careful not to fall for the tricks of scammers. There are many methods and ways to protect yourself from them, but the most important is alertness.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

you can invest in bitcoin and trade it on trusted exchangers. so you will avoid the fear of scammers on bitcoin investment or other crypto currencies
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

I am sure that no one will be able to guarantee safety from scammers. We must be very careful not to fall for the tricks of scammers. There are many methods and ways to protect yourself from them, but the most important is alertness.
You need to more alert so you will be able to notice if something which is not good for you investment will possible attack you, scammers and hackers are part of this cycle, they are just around to take opportunities grabbing money without any conscience people like them are very happy gaining without any hard work, you need to make sure that you have all the knowledge before you begin placing your hard earned money inside this business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: