Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS  (Read 99150 times)
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:48:37 PM

but here on the forum they actually gave away more than 25,000 of them and this new interest created from our giving those coins to other users resulted in a full 48 hours of high trading and made the remaining coins we had worth more the next day.

What do you mean they gave away 25,000? Who gave away? On what forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hung_Daddy

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:03:41 PM

I like this!

I will be waiting for the ICO soon then
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:34:18 PM

What do you mean they gave away 25,000? Who gave away? On what forum?

I do not remember there ever being a give away  Huh

I like this!

I will be waiting for the ICO soon then

Cheesy

You would be waiting for a long time!

https://blakecrypto.com/support-guidelines/

Blake256 Merged Mine coins have standards   Cool

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
zhongzy

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

i want to join slack or telegrram , Where is the slack or telegrram invitation
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 10:51:47 PM

There currently are no slack or telegram rooms set up for any of the blake256 crypto coins.

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 01:00:08 PM

There currently are no slack or telegram rooms set up for any of the blake256 crypto coins.

Indeed, guess i should start it, as one of the eco's dev....

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:04:12 PM

I always like Blake merge coins. Any reason why this doesn't have a BTC pairing, though? 18 billion coins is a little low for LTC/DOGE only pairings.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:09:31 AM

I always like Blake merge coins. Any reason why this doesn't have a BTC pairing, though? 18 billion coins is a little low for LTC/DOGE only pairings.

BLC network is pretty dead so im surprised its sidecoins trade at all

yolo
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:39:07 AM

Guess I see now why these puppies haven't gone anywhere.  Win some/lose some as the old saying goes.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:07:59 AM

BLC network is pretty dead so im surprised its sidecoins trade at all

There are not many coins which have actual fans like these coins do. Most coins are strictly for profit, at least these coins are profit plus some more enduring qualities. When coins become mainstream, the mass of people are not going to look for pumped up premined shit coins. Well, actually a lot of them will I guess, but the smarter people, the long term money, will go to quality. If you look at the people that are involved in these blake coins they are a better class of tech types, working for free. I'm in it for the money, too much time broke to worry about things like quality, but quality is a good investment, so I'll stay with these coins. 
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:11:07 AM

Guess I see now why these puppies haven't gone anywhere.  Win some/lose some as the old saying goes.

Explain what you mean. Are you waiting for a crowd to tell you what is good or bad? If you buy coins when they are popular and sell them when they are criticized that is not going to work well probably.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:22:35 AM

Old school algo! Nothing bad, but there are better coin now.
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:28:38 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 02:46:41 PM by sidgrip

Old school algo! Nothing bad, but there are better coin now.

Lol, old school algo, ah.... the lack of comprehension is amazing with this influx of new crypto users.

Then I guess all them "old school" sha256d coins should be worthless!   Grin  - ya know "better coin"

The best thing you can do is learn the short history of cryptocurrency.  Cool

onedimeatatime

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:08:37 PM

hi everyone,

i like the name of this coin, where can i mine the coin.

thank you,
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:55:17 PM

hi everyone,

thank you,

There are three merge mine pools setup by BlueDragon747

http://la1.blakecoin.com

http://ny2.blakecoin.com

http://eu3.blakecoin.com

so you will be able to Merge mine this coin along with Blake, Electron, Lithium, BlakeBitcoin & Universal Molecule

https://blakecoin.org/merged-mining/
With merge mining you are not mining each separately all are mined at same time using the same hash, that's the whole beauty of it all the auxchains are a bonus it does not cost any extra from a miner to mine.  Cool

onedimeatatime

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:00:58 PM

hi everyone,

thank you,

There are three merge mine pools setup by BlueDragon747

http://la1.blakecoin.com

http://ny2.blakecoin.com

http://eu3.blakecoin.com

so you will be able to Merge mine this coin along with Blake, Electron, Lithium, BlakeBitcoin & Universal Molecule

https://blakecoin.org/merged-mining/
With merge mining you are not mining each separately all are mined at same time using the same hash, that's the whole beauty of it all the auxchains are a bonus it does not cost any extra from a miner to mine.  Cool

thank you for the quick response. i like communities that are friendly and easygoing. Just for that bought some on cryptopia to be part of this community.

thank you Smiley
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:08:07 PM

No worries sir  Grin

photon_coin (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:21:03 AM

Thanks to loyal community members who are still mining and holding Photon and other Blake Coins. 

I updated the OP adding Cryptopia where Photon is traded in several markets.

Thanks to Cryptopia for listing the coin and support of Blake Coin , Lithium, and Universal Mol >>>>

They have an impressive exchange with an excellent selection of coins/pairings....

Also thanks to some unknown person who arranged for Photon to be supported by CryptoId a site where there are quite a few alt coin explorers hosted.... Their layout is top notch and for every coin they have a lot of cool features like 'the richest' photon addresses , detailed stats on coin age , node counts and quite a bit more.

Finally a hi five to Bluedragon747 and the other blake coin family devs ...

As to the state of the network now and the future....

The past 3.5+ years has proven our teams intentions were from the heart and truthful to provide cutting edge merged mining capability to max speed of hardware and efficiency --- everything is still working very well.

Anyone looking at the current or historical pricing can see that our supporters/bagholders of coins in the blake 256 family have never got rich by any means...  Obviously right now the current market hype  around bitcoin and other alt coins has attracted a lot of attention and new people to cryptocurrency looking for financial rewards.
Of course we want our work to be successful but we measure our success in things other than 'prices' --
Developing code/solutions - innovation are the best rewards !

Our codebase remains stable (checkpoints  have been added to github source but no new release of wallets for users is necessary) and we have had some discussions for updating the codebase to be parallel with many of the upgrades bitcoin users have enjoyed since the 8.x generation... update will likely not be until next year since our lead dev. Bluedragon747 is working on game projects to integrate Blake  Coin into right at this time.

There are many ideas (of mine and others) that are being considered for the future development  of Photon and features to add. Many of these are obvious next steps / spv client support, mobile apps ect... 

For now we are focusing on game development and other 'real world' use cases for coins which without the demand these create there is little need for additional infrastructure.  As always our community is open for anyone who wants to develop /design/ create services or open source software to advance the network. Pull requests for enhancements are always welcome.

More updates as they occur following @PhotonCoin will always have recent information first....

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:46:24 AM

Thanks to loyal community members who are still mining and holding Photon and other Blake Coins. 

I updated the OP adding Cryptopia where Photon is traded in several markets.

Thanks to Cryptopia for listing the coin and support of Blake Coin , Lithium, and Universal Mol >>>>

They have an impressive exchange with an excellent selection of coins/pairings....

Also thanks to some unknown person who arranged for Photon to be supported by CryptoId a site where there are quite a few alt coin explorers hosted.... Their layout is top notch and for every coin they have a lot of cool features like 'the richest' photon addresses , detailed stats on coin age , node counts and quite a bit more.

Finally a hi five to Bluedragon747 and the other blake coin family devs ...

As to the state of the network now and the future....

The past 3.5+ years has proven our teams intentions were from the heart and truthful to provide cutting edge merged mining capability to max speed of hardware and efficiency --- everything is still working very well.

Anyone looking at the current or historical pricing can see that our supporters/bagholders of coins in the blake 256 family have never got rich by any means...  Obviously right now the current market hype  around bitcoin and other alt coins has attracted a lot of attention and new people to cryptocurrency looking for financial rewards.
Of course we want our work to be successful but we measure our success in things other than 'prices' --
Developing code/solutions - innovation are the best rewards !

Our codebase remains stable (checkpoints  have been added to github source but no new release of wallets for users is necessary) and we have had some discussions for updating the codebase to be parallel with many of the upgrades bitcoin users have enjoyed since the 8.x generation... update will likely not be until next year since our lead dev. Bluedragon747 is working on game projects to integrate Blake  Coin into right at this time.

There are many ideas (of mine and others) that are being considered for the future development  of Photon and features to add. Many of these are obvious next steps / spv client support, mobile apps ect... 

For now we are focusing on game development and other 'real world' use cases for coins which without the demand these create there is little need for additional infrastructure.  As always our community is open for anyone who wants to develop /design/ create services or open source software to advance the network. Pull requests for enhancements are always welcome.

More updates as they occur following @PhotonCoin will always have recent information first....

great news, Blakecoins Family is still alive Smiley i follow news development. But any clue about the futur ?.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:52:07 AM

Explain what you mean. Are you waiting for a crowd to tell you what is good or bad? If you buy coins when they are popular and sell them when they are criticized that is not going to work well probably.
Pretty obvious this under-the-radar coin doesn't have anything going for it.

Last major release Dec. 14th, 2015 (a veritable lifetime in crypto years).
0 significant vendor or payment gateway support
insufficient liquidity on the 1x exchange that lists it (cryptopia)

*Gotta say though, that 1-2 litoshi apiece range is looking mighty good if you guys are trying to be the dogecoin of the ltc trading world on cryptopia.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: