Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS  (Read 99156 times)
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:00:30 PM

i see what u mean i got u ok now tell me what do u need in order to take back this project coz nothing really happen now it like it dead while crappy coin around suceed

I dont need to take anything back I never left this or any of the Blake projects thats why they are still here as we go into 2018  Embarrassed

as far as "crappy coin" I dont give a shit about them not invested years of my life into those, I will be heartbroken to see Photon get same treatment as so many other coins it deserves better

@ cinnamom : We only want to make this coin big. We told you that before and this coin will be know by a lot of people. We even invested out our own pocket to promote photon. The webiste, airdrop are al paid by the management team. We will go further with our goal to make photon 1 euro. yes that is much but it is better to have a high goal so we
( manegement team) will keep going on until we reach one euro.

Please do not dump photons and be happy in the future.

We wish you al a great new year and please ask question if you want. We will answer everything. We are happy we can explain ourself here because we will need a new bitcointalk thread.

bye

both me and cinnamon have spent plenty of your own btc/ltc so welcome to the club please try: "Start as you mean to go on" keep Photon good rep its rare in crypto scene and is result of people effort/money to get this far

not sure why you need new thread here on bct  sounds odd Huh

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:48:54 AM

Had a feeling there was something funny about this run-up.

This puppy is heading back down to the teens pretty quickly I suspect once this P&D group decides to give up on this coin as the dev's fill their coffers beating down their pumpish buy orders.

You can't make this stuff up!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

Is this coin alive or what's going on???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

The attention that photon has gotten is a good thing, to bad it has gone in the wrong direction.

Instead of focusing on what makes the Blake256 family unique, it more of the same Hype, flimflam or balderdash pump talk  Roll Eyes

All it takes is a little DYOR and read back through the BlakeCoin post to see where this project is headed

If this group was to actually understand & focus on promoting the tech/projects behind the coin instead of worrying "what the price will be in 2018" it would be more rewarding when things finally are completed and start to roll out

The only "Investors" in any Blake256 coins are the Dev's, they have put there own time & money into this. We are only speculators and/or supporters & have no right to demand anything from them.

I have been mining & help to support the blake256 family where I can for over 4 years and will continue to do so as I understand where this is heading  Wink

There is a simplistic charm that is the 8 round Blake256 algo  --> Combined with magnificently written code --> Running on stable merge mining pools  --> That can support over 200 coins = A Crypto Community that works together & not against each other.

Patience will achieve more than force.  Cool

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
Management Team Photon

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:10:11 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 11:43:24 AM by Management Team Photon

i see what u mean i got u ok now tell me what do u need in order to take back this project coz nothing really happen now it like it dead while crappy coin around suceed

I dont need to take anything back I never left this or any of the Blake projects thats why they are still here as we go into 2018  Embarrassed

"Bleudragon we have a lot of respect for your work and for the work of cinnamon. That is reason why we let everyone know about you guys.
But photon ( and some other blake256 coin) had no sign of live.
We love how photon is build so we were extremmly happy when cinnmon tweeted us that it is a open sourch project and that everyone can work with it."

as far as "crappy coin" I dont give a shit about them not invested years of my life into those, I will be heartbroken to see Photon get same treatment as so many other coins it deserves better

"Yes we love that you did that. Without you and cinnomon photon was nothing. We really thank you for making this wonderfull coins  (blake256|)
|We thought about m,aking a clone when you started being negativ about us. But we will not clone photon. That is not respectfull for cinnamon.

@ cinnamom : We only want to make this coin big. We told you that before and this coin will be know by a lot of people. We even invested out our own pocket to promote photon. The webiste, airdrop are al paid by the management team. We will go further with our goal to make photon 1 euro. yes that is much but it is better to have a high goal so we
( manegement team) will keep going on until we reach one euro.

Please do not dump photons and be happy in the future.

We wish you al a great new year and please ask question if you want. We will answer everything. We are happy we can explain ourself here because we will need a new bitcointalk thread.

"I know you and some of your team have a lot of photons. You can see that there is not a big wallet why we can dump photon. We only want to make photon a coin with status and if you want every blakecoin. But please do not dump your coins. we will do everything to make it 1 euro minimal ( i know it is high but that make us keep going on)
Remeber and feel te love and respect we have for you cinnamon and the blake256 project.
We keep hoping you will join us because your are the first creator of blake256. Repsect for that. It is not easy to creat this.

bye

not sure why you need new thread here on bct  sounds odd Huh

|Because this is now a very negative tread. And we cant changes the logo, website, twitter etc because you do not let us do that

Had a feeling there was something funny about this run-up.

This puppy is heading back down to the teens pretty quickly I suspect once this P&D group decides to give up on this coin as the dev's fill their coffers beating down their pumpish buy orders.

You can't make this stuff up!

Friend you feelings are not correct. If you can feel things you need to practise to feel things correct.
IOn the next days you will see your feelings are not right.

Meditate and you will make no faults when you have feelings about something.

Is this coin alive or what's going on???

Yes it is SmileySmiley we brought it alive. It was a deadcoin and we brought ausoome people together and now we have a great community.
It is a maetter of time before we finish our roadmap, whitepaper, wallet etc
The future will be bright...Thank you for this OPEN SOURCHE project cinnamon. We will always tell you are the creator of this beautiful coin.
I heard you have a lot of clones of photon. Please contact us us and talk about the future of all your coins.

Today at 15.00 we will share a google doc where you can write your telegramaccount and also your wallet.
We donated out our pocket so we can do this airdrop but we love to do that and also to make photon a coin with status.

Please join our telegram chat ( 500+ in 5 days!!!)
http://t.me/photon19

https://t.me/photon19/4126
 Kiss we thank you a lot cinnamon Kiss

telegram chat link isnt working for me

The link must work correctly
You can also download telegram and search for @photon19

(sorry for my bad english)
cryptopaddles

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

telegram chat link isnt working for me
crypto_diez

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

Happy new year to everybody.. I like so see now cooperation instead of working against each other Smiley
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:26:53 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 04:39:45 PM by BlueDragon747

Happy new year to everybody.. I like so see now cooperation instead of working against each other Smiley

Happy New Year

Its a shame but not possible to work with these pumpers/scammers they are looking to mislead and have clearly shown that they intend to try and hijack Photon  Cry

this thread was never negative until very recently and you will notice they are also messing with diff and creating slow transactions  Angry

**why? simple to slow down people being able to move funds into the exchanges  Roll Eyes

I will talk with cinnamon later for now they can have benefit of doubt!!! time will tell

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
Management Team Photon

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

Happy New Year

Its a shame but not possible to work with these pumpers/scammers they are looking to mislead and have clearly shown that they intend to try and hijack Photon  Cry

@bleudragon. We like you but we do not like you are telling things without proof. Please explain why you think we hijack photon even if it is a open sourche project.
Bleudragon this is not nice of you.  There is a reason it is a open sourche

this thread was never negative until very recently and you will notice they are also messing with diff and creating slow transactions  Angry

" now it is. You are only telling people without proof that we are scammers but do you realize that even blake coin is mined more now. Why you are talking now like this?
We will keep going on because we do nothing wrong.
The only persons that are dumping now are people that have the top 10 wallet.  We can see that "

**why? simple to slow down people being able to move funds into the exchanges  Roll Eyes

"The only people that can move photon to exhanges  are peole that allready mined photon.  The others on our community only buy and hold it in cryptopia.

I thought we was getting a " thank you" that we bring thod coin to the public.
Are you going to do the samen as us? Or are you letting this photon for what it is just like some blake256 coins
?

I will talk with cinnamon later and cmc and get these bad links to these pumpers/scammers removed and from their own actions will be adding them to the list of Expulsions on BCS

"You know there are people on github that ask if this coin is dead. You know there is someone on github that go to changes some things in te code because of that? For us it is possible to clone photon but we did not to show our respect for the creators.

Quote from: Blake Cryptographic Society
Expulsion will be used to stop members, people, organisations and groups operating within the Blake Cryptographic Ecosystem who do not adhere to the common rules and standards.
Any Blake Cryptographic Currency System not adhering to the agreed upon rules and standards will be excluded by the Blake Cryptographic Society and as such will not be supported by the Blake Cryptographic Community.
Anyone who is excluded will not be allowed to join the Blake Cryptographic Society or if members already they will be removed expelled after notification by the governing body (council of five elders, 五大老).
Services that are offered by excluded people, organisations and groups will be considered by the Blake Cryptographic Society to be operating outside the Blake Cryptographic Ecosystem.
Warnings will be issued online via the Blake Cryptographic Society forum of the dangers from excluded people, organisations and groups. View the Trusted Software webpage for trusted associated and affiliated Blake Cryptographic Ecosystem Applications, Software and Services.

I am sorry to say but photon is a open sourche project with the MIT license. We do nothing wrong.
I still hope you will join us so you will know for sure what we are doing. Now you are only saying things without knowing it for sure. I cant understand why you make a problem that we make this coin a coin with status.
You not lost anything with this. You only have profit because you have a lot of photons

Please come talk with us on telegram in our management team of photon group

BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:21:30 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 04:41:26 PM by BlueDragon747

I think new twitter (which you still use dev on)*dont give me that we did not like gif bs your own fake twitter has tacky gif's too  Shocked you really think gif's of money rain and Scrooge counting coins is professional  Cheesy

The threat of new bct thread really does prove the hijacking and the misrepresentation which seems to be still ongoing *my guess a self moderated thread  Roll Eyes

I am officially making my views clear as one of the developers who has helped create and has worked on this project for years and is not some noobie new account

I think people can use their own brains and should do research and not rely on what other people tell them is "Big" especially from new accounts that have no trust or track record of behavior and just seem to want to pressure the real devs into going onto telegram/slack *you know so you can explain your good intentions and kind hearts Undecided

this is a public forum I should feel free to share my views as many other do

yes mining can be good but hitting network with huge hashing power to pump diff then disconnecting is a common tactic and is not new many people have seen this too not just me  Roll Eyes

people should feel free to trade/move and do whatever they want with there own coins, I for one dont blame anyone for wanting to dump right now no need to hold if you dont want to "Photons are plentiful in the universe" and if you been mining/trading to collect over many years why not enjoy that investment return

we setup the BCS some time ago due to same type of tactics by people of low trust and poor ethics, you did not read/ask/research just jump in shouting moon shot/Big/1$/1€ and sending me pm saying

Quote from: demminer
upgrade photon and the other blake256 to the newest bitcoin core version. It will be much easier for us to reach big invester when that is done.

I would not trust any of you(noobie new accounts) due to your own actions over past few days it speaks for itself saying one thing here doing another on fb/twitter/pm etc...

You know there are people on github that ask if this coin is dead.

thats an easy one to give proof https://github.com/photonproject/photon/issues

no one saying much of anything on github about things being dead or pull requests *think you mistake that for your other accounts here spreading that type of FUD about most likely for accumulation reasons

why people have own forks on github is due to different operating systems/setups, some dependencies change this is no different to bitcoin/litecoin except few make pull requests back to main repo like they ideally should  

hmm cloning sure do it release your own wallets why not rename it too you know like PhotonCash bla bla good luck getting pools to accept your fork as it will create loads of issues inc maybe relisting on exchanges *which is properly last thing you want hence why you are interested in hijacking as is

Photon is open source under MIT licence but if Bitcoin devs can point things out about takeover/hijacking/forks then so can we  Cool

I think I will join Cinnamon in refusing to join Telegram/Slack its pressured and some kind of underlying motive is at play  Embarrassed

real communities dont do this or appear out of thin air overnight with totally noobie accounts its smells fishy because it is and my advice is to be extremely careful

Management Team Photon

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 05:44:00 PM by Management Team Photon

Thank you for the time you spend with giving us a reaction.
Your trust is low. We can only proof we will make photon a coin with status when we complete our task.
We from te management team of photon will  always welcome you.
We will stop talking about this project with you because for now we cant talk because you not trust us.
If you have questions you can find me here and also on telegram.

Much respect and love for the creators of blake256 coins Kiss

Reactie 520:

The official Photoncoin new year giveaway will be taking place on January 1st 2018 at 15:00 GMT. The specific amount of coins will be announced closer to the date, but to date we already have several million coins to give away.

To partake in the giveaway, you have to be a member of this telegram chat and follow the steps that will be announced on January 1st 2018 15:00 GMT.

The amount of participants in the giveaway is limitted to 3000, so be sure to claim your spot!

Happy new year!

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

I joined the telegram group for free airdrop.
Let work together to make this coin great..

and where can you find the airdrop? only there in the telegram or here? or is it only for special people.
if here is an exttra thread with the airdrop then the coin is also better known because many hundreds
of people participate in the airdrop. only a few people know that
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

Why is this coin not traded in BTC? and why is the coin only listed on Cryptopia after many years of existence?
Management Team Photon

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

Why is this coin not traded in BTC? and why is the coin only listed on Cryptopia after many years of existence?

We will be listing photon on different exchanhes the next months.
Photon is now +1 satoshi worth so btc/pho is now possible

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

this topic is turning into a joke/drama/shit ... I have stoped mining blake's coin days ago because of the difficulty raising very high without any reason. Had multiple error, connection errors..
And now, it seem an idiot want to hijack the original owner ... Bluedragon, you have abandonned your ecosystem, no matter what you say, this is the fact, counting on people lead to this shit, asshole want now to steal your work. Are you happy ? are you idiot like Management Team Photon are going to take your place ?
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

this topic is turning into a joke/drama/shit ... I have stoped mining blake's coin days ago because of the difficulty raising very high without any reason. Had multiple error, connection errors..
And now, it seem an idiot want to hijack the original owner ... Bluedragon, you have abandonned your ecosystem, no matter what you say, this is the fact, counting on people lead to this shit, asshole want now to steal your work. Are you happy ? are you idiot like Management Team Photon are going to take your place ?

abandoned nothing I still run pools and mine on them myself and provide 18/7/365 support, lots of nodes and the bills to prove that too, also have supported by buying many of the blake eco coins too especially when people like you shit talk to drive price down gotta love those low buys due to FUD Cheesy 

This coin is the creation of Cinnamon Carter she did a fine job but dont think you bothered to even read op let alone do any research  Roll Eyes

If I really was out of the picture and dropped support(Dirac) we all know what the result is poof dead because its hard to find a good dev that is not totally corrupted and can actually keep stuff running

but thankfully there are a few old timers here I really like and make being a dev respected and rewarding(not just fing money) so my support for Photon Core is still here same with all coins in eco yet that does not stretch to demands/threats from people or not pointing out issue with way things are done

The amount of complete ahole's in crypto scene is staggering basically 99% show no respect/dont really do anything to help/try pull some get rich quick stunt, other 1% are pretty decent people 

if its such a joke and shit why do you keep coming back  Cheesy

Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.
nifty007

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

I will be more than happy to do the website for a bounty, let me know guys
Management Team Photon

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:25:21 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 08:36:24 PM by Management Team Photon

quote author=Sam67 link=topic=478136.msg27312027#msg27312027 date=1514836797]
'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

[/quote]

We allready started  with creating a website. Www.photoncc.com
Please join our telegram community.
Thank you for your offer.

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

I joined the telegram group for free airdrop.
Let work together to make this coin great..

and where can you find the airdrop? only there in the telegram or here? or is it only for special people.
if here is an exttra thread with the airdrop then the coin is also better known because many hundreds
of people participate in the airdrop. only a few people know that

The link was there in telegram group only.

I am alive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: