Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS  (Read 99154 times)
andyg75

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

There are a lot of weak hands (or people who have interest in the coin and don't want the price out of control because the purpose of this coin is not for it to moon and make peope rich, it's to use as a crypto economy inside of video games) selling low on C-PATEX now. But even at 100 litoshis, 100,000 PHO is about $22.

I also do not speak for the devs, but I would say this coin and its use-case is very far from dead.

www.blakezone.com
www.blakecoin.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andyg75

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

This is directed at the new Photon "community", since it has been ignored on Telegram.

I'm still struggling to put together the goal of $1 per PHO with 1) the nature of the coin--it's inflationary unlike most crypto and has a limit of 90B coins. 2) the intent of the developers to have the coins be used as a crypto economy inside of video game universes, not to be traded on exchanges and make people who had nothing to do with the work that went into creating the coin rich. Volatile / high prices are counter to the intended use-case of the coin.

If we want to support PHO shouldn't we be supporting Blakezone games, since that's where they will first be used and then other game devs will see the value / utility and adopt it as well? This way the coins will find their natural price and it will be healthy for the ecosystem of the coins for use inside of games (not to mention you merge-mine while you game?? how cool is that??)

If the goal is just "$1 coins" what happens when the goal is reached? everyone sells and the price crashes and the original use-case is fucked?? Why is the goal of the community the price of the coin rather than promoting the use-case of the coin? Price should follow adoption, not be an end in and of itself.

I really am trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, but it's clear you are running a pump-and-dump scheme... :\
Arnzo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

Hi !
blueballoon

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

This is directed at the new Photon "community", since it has been ignored on Telegram.

I'm still struggling to put together the goal of $1 per PHO with 1) the nature of the coin--it's inflationary unlike most crypto and has a limit of 90B coins. 2) the intent of the developers to have the coins be used as a crypto economy inside of video game universes, not to be traded on exchanges and make people who had nothing to do with the work that went into creating the coin rich. Volatile / high prices are counter to the intended use-case of the coin.

If we want to support PHO shouldn't we be supporting Blakezone games, since that's where they will first be used and then other game devs will see the value / utility and adopt it as well? This way the coins will find their natural price and it will be healthy for the ecosystem of the coins for use inside of games (not to mention you merge-mine while you game?? how cool is that??)

If the goal is just "$1 coins" what happens when the goal is reached? everyone sells and the price crashes and the original use-case is fucked?? Why is the goal of the community the price of the coin rather than promoting the use-case of the coin? Price should follow adoption, not be an end in and of itself.

I really am trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, but it's clear you are running a pump-and-dump scheme... :\
''

This is a very complex topic. The aim of every dev should be to create a value for  their coins in order to attract people to use it in their intended fields and not the other way round. You cannot sell a coin and expect the buyers to use it to promote another product. There's a huge difference between investors and gamers. Investors are after making profit with a coin they invested in therefore, they only care about its growth and not the growth of any product attached to it. After all, Photon is not a token project. The dev can look for a way to promote both with a tool such as InvestBox at Yobit to investors and gamers audience. Telling the community to focus on promoting BlakeZone games for the growth of Photon is a joke and very unrealistic marketing strategy.
andyg75

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:26 PM

Good investors invest in crypto because they research the project and believe in its utility. Other investors invest in crypto because they want to get rich quick. To me, this new photon "community" seems like the latter. No goal other than to increase the price of the coin so they can sell it for fiat. C'mon... it's a clear pump and dump strategy. $1 per coin is an arbitrary number and totally ignores the fact that the block reward goes up over time, and there will be 90 billion of these coins mined. It's not a $1 coin, it's just not. There are other Blake256 coins that are coded differently and will likely have much higher value per coin when there is adoption in video games.  But since Photon had a big price bump in early December and a HUGE price bump in late December... It's all "$1 PHOTON! WHEN MOON?!? LAMBO NOW?!?!?!" I see through it. I'm sorry.
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:36:51 AM

This is a very complex topic. The aim of every dev should be to create a value for  their coins in order to attract people to use it in their intended fields and not the other way round. You cannot sell a coin and expect the buyers to use it to promote another product. There's a huge difference between investors and gamers. Investors are after making profit with a coin they invested in therefore, they only care about its growth and not the growth of any product attached to it. After all, Photon is not a token project. The dev can look for a way to promote both with a tool such as InvestBox at Yobit to investors and gamers audience. Telling the community to focus on promoting BlakeZone games for the growth of Photon is a joke and very unrealistic marketing strategy.

It's quiet simple actually,

The dev has created a value for his coins and currently working on a unique use case,  --> Not just games but backed framework (ie: building a platform)

It does get rather redundant, same questions/comments over & over again, I don't understand why people can't be bothered to read through the prior post or even figure out it's all one ecosystem & I am tired of repeating myself & I assume others feel the same

Here is a suggestion, Start Here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=306894.0  Wink

If your not interested in reading I suggest starting here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478136.msg27671252#msg27671252   Kiss

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

The only thing I sensed out of this ongoing discussions is just self-centered, and that is killing Photon. Otherwise, there's no reason why Cryptopia hasn't been notified to activate BTC trading since Photon reached 6 sat before LTC/DOGE halt.

OH GUSH, when is the power struggle going to stop and get along together? The primary reason for listing a coin/token on the exchange is to increase its value. Why was Photon even listed on Cryptopia if the goal was not to increase the value?
Management Team Photon

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:09:29 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:35:23 AM by Management Team Photon

"I am a salesman. I learn people to have a bigger goal when they are going to sell a product. They must believe they sell 20 products and not only 4 ( target) When they are going for 4 sales they stop doing there best at 3 sales.  When they go for 20 sales( even if it is way to high)  they will sell much more then 4. They always sell between 12 and 15. Much better than 4 sales.  I explained this before in the last messages on this forum. The management team goes for 1 euro. Be happy we are not happy with one cent. We keep going on until we reach 1 dollar.Every other person can be happy when we reach one cent.
Photon is still tradeable on c-patex. We can't wait until cryptopia is open and until we are on other exchanges.The exchanges do not accept us directly on an exchange. The most do it with voting and others ask 1 btc or lower to be listing. We do not have that money to do that but there are a lot of exchanges where we do not have to pay for"

"The wonderful thing of blakezone is that it is a game created by bleudragon. It is a task to finish blakezone. blakecoin and photon is allready a ingame payment coin.  We do not have to wait to be used in other games. it works. It works better as other coins because it is a blake256 coin. So we from the management team and the community are working to bring photon to the public. game developers must know photon before they can use photon. T The devs ( bleudragon and cinnamon) already make this coin a perfect coin to be used as an in-game coin. "

If the goal is just "$1 coins" what happens when the goal is reached?

"then we create a new goal.It is always important to have a goal. We cant reach 1 dollar without doing nothing. So with the goal of 1 dollar we say to ourself we have to do a lot!"

everyone sells and the price crashes and the original use-case is fucked??

"it will be difficult that the price falls. Look at c-patex. People do not dump. They Phodl.  There are still buy orders of 1 and 2 satoshi and also buy order for ltc. Nobody in our community wants to dump ( maybe some people because they need money) because they trust in photon as in-game coin and of course in our community.

Why is the goal of the community the price of the coin rather than promoting the use-case of the coin? Price should follow adoption, not be an end in and of itself.

"Our goal is to be a game payment coin. One dollar is our goal how many photons must be worth. We cant reach one dollar without being a ingame coin."

"I can understand you. It is not normally a community and a coin grows so fast as it did now. But everyone in our community is happy because some of them only bought 50 dollars and that is now 500-5000 dollar worth. These mean people are very happy that we invited them and that photon is going the good way. A lot of people have  10k+ profit and I know some that make between 75k and 100k.  people already talked about making a donation wallet for the management team. Believe me that we can reach more when we make people happy then we are bad to people. So it will be a waste of money if we pump and dump because the community love our work and one day ( we do not have that as a goal) people are going to say thank you management team and they will donate us photon for the work we did.
[/quote]

The only thing I sensed out of this ongoing discussions is just self-centered, and that is killing Photon. Otherwise, there's no reason why Cryptopia hasn't been notified to activate BTC trading since Photon reached 6 sat before LTC/DOGE halt.

"Photon is doing great! The community is still behind photon and that is one important thing we need. The management contacted a lot of exchanges but every exchange needs the time to accept a coin. Btc will only be activated on cryptopia when someone asks for it and a coin is 1 satoshi. We contacted cryptopia when we were 1 satoshi but 3 days later they were in crisis. so please understand why they did not do it already."

OH GUSH, when is the power struggle going to stop and get along together? The primary reason for listing a coin/token on the exchange is to increase its value. Why was Photon even listed on Cryptopia if the goal was not to increase the value?

"One of the goals is to increase the value of photon. Only with this way people will know photon. Developers will trust photon more when we have a high value.The most people in crypto are doing things with coins to make money. We from the management team too, but we like we can do this also as a hobby. We can do our hobby, we can invest for the future ( our time) we have a wonderful place where we can talk and we can make money with this.For us, it is a win win win win situation.

Good investors invest in crypto because they research the project and believe in its utility.

"People in our community invest in photon because of the trust in the community and also the story how this was started. I get people around the world that asking me about the conversation between bleudragon and me. They al see there are a few people that are doing a lot to make photon have success together with the community. That are reasons why they trust in the future of photon"
[/color]

Other investors invest in crypto because they want to get rich quick. To me, this new photon "community" seems like the latter.
"Of course we want to be rich because of photon. It is an easy way to get a lot of money"

No goal other than to increase the price of the coin so they can sell it for fiat. C'mon... it's a clear pump and dump strategy. $1 per coin is an arbitrary number and totally ignores the fact that the block reward goes up over time, and there will be 90 billion of these coins mined.
There is now 40 bil ripple. Is that a problem to be a big coin? No friend. It is all about the work we put in it"

It's not a $1 coin, it's just not.

"You are correct. We are now even not 1 cent.But that is not a reason to not do everyhitng to reach one dollar."

There are other Blake256 coins that are coded differently and will likely have much higher value per coin when there is adoption in video games.

"yes, they are all awesome and yes every blakecoin is good for in-game payment. Please read how back (page24 demminer) how we found photon. For us, photon is very special.

But since Photon had a big price bump in early December and a HUGE price bump in late December... It's all "$1 PHOTON! WHEN MOON?!? LAMBO NOW?!?!?!" I see through it. I'm sorry.

"it will moon when the markets on cryptopia open. there are a lot of people that want to buy and want to Podl. There are some very big investors that are going to phold to. Why? because the story behind photon. There are people that even make lost with pumping photon so we will have earlier success. People will have lower trust if photon not grows in value. So let's look what is going to happen the next monts.

( there are always ( new) people that is going to talk about my english. Yes my english is not perfect and i am sorry for that)
andyg75

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

Ripple is a bad comparison because it is not mined and has a completely different use-case. It's not just the number of coins, but the lack of a decrease in the block reward. PHO is already plentiful, as it was meant to be, and it will never become scarcer. In fact when ASIC mining comes online for blake256 it will become much more plentiful. We don't need price to increase to drive adoption. You only need price to increase if you are trying to pump and dump.
andyg75

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:51:10 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:59:43 PM by andyg75

The primary reason for listing a coin/token on the exchange is to increase its value. Why was Photon even listed on Cryptopia if the goal was not to increase the value?
increase in value already happened in early december and again in early january. it's up like 5000% from late november based on current prices on c-patex. this is not now, and in my opinion will never be a $1 coin. not organically at least. i speak only for myself here but based on how the coin's blockchain was set up (short target block time, no decrease in block reward, 90 billion coins), it doesn't seem that a value increase of this magnitude (another ~5000% from where it is now to get to $1) was the intent in listing the coin.

seems to me that the other blake coins all will have a much much higher value per coin in the game-world and could take off as investment vehicles on exchanges in the real-world. They will all be much rarer than PHO and they will all get scarcer over time, whereas people will be finding PHO between their digital couch cushions for years... PHO just seems like an odd choice for a community to rally around for astronomical price increases, based on the way it's coded.

EHart77

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:57:05 AM

I love how few people here can actually form a thought that makes any sense. For those of you that cannot, here is a couple of tips.

Ones that are trying to pump:  stfu. Just shut up. Anyone with half a brain realizes what you’re trying to do and the reasons behind it are pretty obvious.

Ones that are pissed off with where this coin is:  you stfu as well. If you’re so pissed off because your investment hasn’t panned out as you had hoped, go develop your own fucking coin with your own time, effort, and money and profit all you want. But you won’t...because you can’t.  So if you have a problem with how things are being handled by the devs, first: think (if you’re capable of such a thing) is this something that I could ever accomplish? (The answer is no, otherwise you wouldn’t be here) and second: go fuck yourself and quit being such a self entitled piece of shit. No one owes you a god damned thing and you’re in no position to make demands.

Rant over. Have a beautiful day.
Fleche_noir

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

I PHODL My coins. Thank you guys !
zoose

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

I PHODL My coins. Thank you guys !

Me too Cheesy When the Litecoin market is opened on Cryptopia PHO will trade again. I don't think it's a dead coin.

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
zoose

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

The primary reason for listing a coin/token on the exchange is to increase its value. Why was Photon even listed on Cryptopia if the goal was not to increase the value?
increase in value already happened in early december and again in early january. it's up like 5000% from late november based on current prices on c-patex. this is not now, and in my opinion will never be a $1 coin. not organically at least. i speak only for myself here but based on how the coin's blockchain was set up (short target block time, no decrease in block reward, 90 billion coins), it doesn't seem that a value increase of this magnitude (another ~5000% from where it is now to get to $1) was the intent in listing the coin.

seems to me that the other blake coins all will have a much much higher value per coin in the game-world and could take off as investment vehicles on exchanges in the real-world. They will all be much rarer than PHO and they will all get scarcer over time, whereas people will be finding PHO between their digital couch cushions for years... PHO just seems like an odd choice for a community to rally around for astronomical price increases, based on the way it's coded.

When the Litecoin market opens on Cryptopia PHO will be back in the game. Just don't get delisted! It would be cool to see it listed as a PHO/BTC pair now.

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
cryptopaddles

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

Isn't getting anything listed on cryptopia at this point more a matter of purchasing the required # of DOTS to purchase the market thru paytopia somehow?

Regardless, it does sound like cryptopia will be re-opening the market at some point but when is the question.  Perfect time for me to test getting a full node running Smiley
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

comparing to ripple show how much bad you are, you are there only to make money .
andyg75

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:07:18 AM

I've tried to sum up my thoughts here:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mindminer/blake-coins-the-possible-future-includes-crypto-gamers-who-don-t-need-jobs-to-live

beyond that i won't clutter up this thread with facts anymore. sorry folks! Tongue
photon_coin (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:02:37 AM

nice write up to the guy on steem , well done thanks

thanks also to all the new community members on twitter, this forum, mining and elsewhere

small update before Photon's 4th birthday

minor changes to the code on github added checkpoints and fixed a boost compatibility issue for building on ubuntu 16.04  - added checkpoints

with the help of Bluedragon747 (no thanks to my lousy web design skills) we almost have a snazzy website ready

new community members on social media are rumored to be working on several things to support photon also

I updated the OP with new nodes running the updated code and most exciting a new exchange c-patex

https://c-patex.com/

They have markets for Photon for btc, ltc and blc

They also support all the other blake 256 8r family coins in multiple markets !!

The nodes either are now or will soon be running daemons of Lithium / Blakebitcoin and Electron as I also updated those three on github with fixes + checkpoints !

With all the excitement lately we certainly don't want to soften up security !!

I may have a few more goodies in the next week or so !! Thanks everyone and especially all miners and those running nodes keeping the network secure.  -- I 'll try to think of something exciting for the 4 year launch anniversary !! <<< CC  Cool

cryptopaddles

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

Thanks for the update.  Great to see things still plugging along on the development side despite all of the price action craziness taking place.  Keep up the good work!
blueballoon

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:49:42 AM

What is the traded volume of Photon on C-patex?  What's the miners of Photon going to do with it? I guess selling for profit later. Yet, this is the only thread where investors are not important. Until you guys know what you are doing and change your mind-set, Photon will remain worthless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: