Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS  (Read 99154 times)
FidoThaDog

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

Guys!

Photon has way passed 1 satoshi past weeks and landed on 6 sat before det pair closed for now by cryptopia. So now, due to the fact that 1 pho is valued at 6 sat, we should request a pho/btc pair on cryptopia!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neshdan

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

Guys!

Photon has way passed 1 satoshi past weeks and landed on 6 sat before det pair closed for now by cryptopia. So now, due to the fact that 1 pho is valued at 6 sat, we should request a pho/btc pair on cryptopia!!

Yeah, it is nice to see the value growing, but... what do you think was this rise? A healthy and forseen growth or just a pump (or two or...) to raise the value for a big dump? Then the value would be under 1 sat in no time and all efforts to establish a tradepair with BTC would be useless. When Blakezone and maybe other applications using Photon are in a condition that provide real usecases, then i think the effort you mentioned would make sense. But maybe the Management Team Photon can work miracles and... lets see Smiley
elionu

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Guys!

Yeah, it is nice to see the value growing, but... what do you think was this rise? A healthy and forseen growth or just a pump (or two or...) to raise the value for a big dump? Then the value would be under 1 sat in no time and all efforts to establish a tradepair with BTC would be useless. When Blakezone and maybe other applications using Photon are in a condition that provide real usecases, then i think the effort you mentioned would make sense. But maybe the Management Team Photon can work miracles and... lets see Smiley

true, I sold photo with good gain but when I went to see  the price few days ago I could not believe it, I was regretting the sell despite I had amazing gain since the LTC went up a lot too.

But now I see that you are stuck with this coin since no plattform  trade it,and  I'm really happy that I sold it.
Management Team Photon

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:53:39 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 10:36:12 PM by Management Team Photon

But maybe the Management Team Photon can work miracles and... lets see Smiley

We do not need miracles. We only need #phonation!! And also bleudragon and cinnamon Kiss
The community will make photon a coin that we can use in every game as ingame coin and ofcourse for other kind of payment in real live. It is easy to reach because photon is a blake256 coin.

The photon community will have succes!

true, I sold photo with good gain but when I went to see  the price few days ago I could not believe it, I was regretting the sell despite I had amazing gain since the LTC went up a lot too.

But now I see that you are stuck with this coin since no plattform  trade it,and  I'm really happy that I sold it.

#PHO real? #PHOCK man. #PHODL was the best choice for your wallet.
It is not difficult to listing photon on some exchanges, so give us a few days
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

exchange drama just does not change much always some issue just keep calm on a long term view things will get sorted out if the demand is there, just people cant mine+dump and people cant trade short  Undecided

for anyone mining make hay while the sun shines just look at the lower diff vs a few days ago so every cloud has a silver lining  Tongue

a mix of central and decentralized exchanges is the future as I already said

been 2-3 exchanges close that Photon has been on since release, issues with exchanges are not a new thing or just a Photon issue its the whole industry Embarrassed

exchange business models you will find listing fee/delisting/min vol/locking markets/wallet maintenance super common  Shocked

even though cryptopia have issues atm its still a good exchange for fairness its a shame they are having issues dealing with volume of new users/trades and need to close markets *they got all sorts of people making demands and ltc/doge is not most profitable for them if people were not so toxic they would have just left them suspended imho

my advice is also if asking for PHO/BTC be nice when dealing with cryptopia and not demand and shout say bad things to them because you feel have rights its their exchange not yours be Nice Treat them with Respect and if we are lucky will listen and open PHO/BTC *they are super busy atm and not getting a lot of love maybe show them some  Wink

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
loaded102

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

photon-qt is showing 28/67 on virustotal - is this safe? Can it be sorted if they are false positives?

Thanks.
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

photon-qt is showing 28/67 on virustotal - is this safe? Can it be sorted if they are false positives?

Thanks.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/afa658ed4458bb98157caba15f396a055ad900c5dd0341fbb4e316a17eab71fc/detection

It looks like it is probably because it is an old wallet that has not been updated. Most old wallets triggered a lot and devs adapt them but this hasn't been updated so it still triggers.

Doubtful that it is bad but somebody who knows better should say.
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

Thanks.

It's safe if you get it from here -->  https://github.com/photonproject/photon/releases

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
Neshdan

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:50:15 PM

exchange drama just does not change much always some issue just keep calm on a long term view things will get sorted out if the demand is there, just people cant mine+dump and people cant trade short  Undecided

for anyone mining make hay while the sun shines just look at the lower diff vs a few days ago so every cloud has a silver lining  Tongue

been 2-3 exchanges close that Photon has been on since release, issues with exchanges are not a new thing or just a Photon issue its the whole industry Embarrassed

exchange business models you will find listing fee/delisting/min vol/locking markets/wallet maintenance super common  Shocked

even though cryptopia have issues atm its still a good exchange for fairness its a shame they are having issues dealing with volume of new users/trades and need to close markets *they got all sorts of people making demands and ltc/doge is not most profitable for them if people were not so toxic they would have just left them suspended imho

my advice is also if asking for PHO/BTC be nice when dealing with cryptopia and not demand and shout say bad things to them because you feel have rights its their exchange not yours be Nice Treat them with Respect and if we are lucky will listen and open PHO/BTC *they are super busy atm and not getting a lot of love maybe show them some  Wink

This was exactly what i was thinking when Cryptopia closed the LTC market and zpools estimates and hashrate dropped. Wink
cryptopaddles

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:18:46 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 01:54:50 AM by cryptopaddles

Cryptopia very unlikely to re-open doge/ltc trading pairs at this point :/

Pho currently only trading on c-patex that I'm aware of and obviously not as well known as cryptopia.  Current pho price = 285 litoshi/pho

Great news BleuDragon on Coinomi exchange.  Definitely agree with his comment of a good mix of centralized and decentralized exchanges as well.  When I get some free time I will take a look into what's involved with getting setup on bitsquare.
LongHaul

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:20:15 AM

Can I look at the glass half full and say... with the PHO market closed photon did not suffer todays loss like other coins?? Wink
lmmbit

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

Ok guys. Maybe we should move on and leave Cryptopia in the past? We had such a rapid growth. Maybe we could collect a small amount by the whole community? Let's say 3-5 btc for listing in the Coinsexchange, for example.By this action we would show all the cryptoworld how decisively our community. Waiting for the actions of Cryptopia, and as a consequence, the stagnation of trades - does not benefit the coin. Let's collect the necessary amount for an average stock exchange. We all saw what happened with the coin while the bidding was on. Now everything depends on us. I ask the administrators to pay attention to this post. Support who also believes. There is a situation. We must all do something together.

P.S. (A similar situation happened  in another project in which I was a member. Coinsmarkets.com could not stand the traffic and began moving servers, and as a result it is impossible to trade on it now. Coinsmarkets was the only exchange with CMC API where Electra (ECA) was trading. After a similar qrowth with PHO it is was stopped. Today, ECA is already test listed on several new exchanges, in particular, at the expense of the donation of the community.)
EHart77

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

I couldn’t message you directly due to newbie account limitations, but wanted to say thank you for your help and advice. You’re awesome!

P.s. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but my pin isn’t being accepted and I can’t reset as it states it cannot send an email to my email address. No biggie since I’m in, but when you do have some spare time, I’d appreciate it if you could look into it.
cryptopaddles

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:55:11 AM

Cryptopia giving NoConnections error when attempting to withdraw :/

Those puppies likely locked up for awhile.

"I have altered the deal.  Pray I don't alter it any further!!"
-Cryptopia

After checking CoinInfo on cryptopia and seeing 15 solid connections I went back and tried again.  Turns out I was trying to pull out too few.
lmmbit

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

Can anyone give me a link for actual wallet for Windows, please. When i try download it from Github I get a "connection error", but in my network everything is fine.
Thank you.
LongHaul

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

Has everyone checked out the cobinhood exchange? Very interesting, maybe we can get photon on it?
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

Heya "Management Team Photon" - you should update your pre-website as Photon is not tradeable on Cryptopia at the moment (and maybe this moment will last really long, as they stopped the whole LTC-based market). Maybe you should start a conversation with the guy from https://c-patex.com/ to see which future plans they have.

Hey,

We keep hoping they will be avaible as soon as possible.
IWe will change our website if cryptopia do not start today.

We are on c-patex but people do not want to sell the photons they have. People bought it for 10 satoshi  Shocked on c-patex. PHODL PHOTONS!!!
Now you can buy it for 5 satoshi .
Cryptopia must come back todat..
I hope there will be enough suply when cryptopia start again

Ps: 24 december 2017 was the first day we was starting briging people togetger. We have now +- 1400 members that love photon. A community like this is step one to let photon have a good status.
We are working a lot even on the holidays.

We allready contacted some exhanges and now we wait for answer. We cant do more then waiting for answer.
Come watch our spreedsheet on our telegramgroup what we have done and what we will do.

(Sorry for my bad english)

What exchanges have you contacted? What about cobinhood exchange?
pvnndr

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

Please stop to write "sorry for my bad English"  We got it in the past posts  Grin
Guys let us know to what exchanges u asked for accepting PHO
I´ve seen these new Kucoin and cobinhood. Did u contact them?

Its almost one week Cryptopia is down with LTC.
We need to know next steps to trust u more.

Go go go guys
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:23:37 PM

Does anyone know what will happen with my Photon coins on Cryptopia. I just logged in and the market is halted. Any idea what is going on and what will be done about it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Does anyone know what will happen with my Photon coins on Cryptopia. I just logged in and the market is halted. Any idea what is going on and what will be done about it?

I already withdraw my photons to my wallet, just in case Wink

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: