Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42339 times)
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

Bitcoin is not only my hobbies but also bitcoin is became my work, I have been bitcoin for my main work and get much money with bitcoin, I leave everything about my work at companies and focus on working with bitcoin. I am happy working with bitcoin because I can be freedom and enjoy much profit with bitcoin investment or trade.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:15:58 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Financial freedom is what we always wanted,yes we work hard to earn it but when bitcoin exist it makes us easier to achieve our goals.Bitcoin is a tool that was created to lessen our burdens on looking for a perfect job inorder to earn money and have something to save for future usage.
Its existence was a big help for all of us whose been a part of this community because this was a opportunity that we need to grabbed because in the perfect time,not too far-reaching we could experience financial stability.

Tamboran

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:35:23 AM

Do you have a good analysis of the stock market or similar? If yes, then you certainly will not experience difficulties if you decide entering the Bitcoin market. Everyone certainly has a dream to get a good profit, but everything is not as easy looks like. Trading in the Bitcoin market can be an easy thing if you are experienced, but if you don't, then take a decision wisely.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

I spend time in Bitcoin because i get paid doing it. Its my job and its my assets now. So i enjoy doing it, how can you not spend time with what gives you earnings.
At first it will take your little time to speed up and when you catch fire then do not stop but follow the way and success is not so far. Once you enter into this business then you will come to know that this was what best for business. Bitcoin holders are thinking and waiting for high market but they are always in advantage as they can buy more to make a huge collection which will increase the future profit.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

spending time with bitcoin watching me is a decision of each individual, I myself don't fully spend time with bitcoin, because I also have other jobs that also get results, even though the results are not as much as bitcoin
Yes , some people have earned more many than usual with bitcoin or in crypto market.
Even so, we still need another job in real word to be a backup for our life. Wise people always have a plan B.
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

actually not spending time on bitcoin, maybe now the price of bitcoin on the market is declining, so we are looking for profit in bitcoin is very difficult, if possible we also follow the bounty in the bitcoin forum.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

It is very natural that we shod spend time for bitcoin because ,if we not allocate time for bitcoin ,how we can accomplish the activities in which the bitcoin are requiring as to finish , so we will need to spend time for bitcoin.
In the same time, it is uncertain as well and you can incur good financial blows. But this cannot be an excuse to stop dealing in Bitcoin and that is the reason why people invest and spend time in Bitcoin because spending time in Bitcoin rise the value of their time more than what the traditional business does. Still one should have assets in the traditional market like land or property that are way too solid and not volatile like Bitcoin.
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Bitcoin Is the Massive platform to Financially Improve yourself And Give Us a Situation to create your Own Money work with Freely.NO one can control you have not given you pressure you can work here with your decision have not any mental pressure or not very much physical Afford. On the other hand here is very Efficient people work here So you have a very Good competition and here is you are a competitor. As a Competitor, I Want to spend so much time on make me perfect here as a Bitcoin worker. I Found me as a Self-dependent woman and This is the way Im changing my Livingood.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
thithoikochoi123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:13:09 AM

We all want to make a lot of money, now bitcoin is giving us the opportunity to have a lot of money. Taking time and effort for Bitcoin to make money is a must.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

It is very natural that we shod spend time for bitcoin because ,if we not allocate time for bitcoin ,how we can accomplish the activities in which the bitcoin are requiring as to finish , so we will need to spend time for bitcoin.
In the same time, it is uncertain as well and you can incur good financial blows. But this cannot be an excuse to stop dealing in Bitcoin and that is the reason why people invest and spend time in Bitcoin because spending time in Bitcoin rise the value of their time more than what the traditional business does. Still one should have assets in the traditional market like land or property that are way too solid and not volatile like Bitcoin.
everyone has their own reasons why they spend more time searching for cryptocurrency, compared to working. well, however, the most reason for this problem is financial problems, and the problem of profit.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
bitcoin and crypto are one way for us to find one of the benefits in our lives. I think it would not hurt us if we spend time on bitcoin, as long as the time we spend is not only in vain, but has a good goal of getting bitcoin and profits.

Conthongon234

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

I believe that people who spend a lot of time and effort to earn Bitcoin are the ones who will succeed. Nothing is free, you have to research, you have to invest, and you need to have time to track the fluctuations of Bitcoin to make the most accurate decision.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

Money was created by people so that they could bring other money. This is a cycle of cash flows, which is very necessary for every person. The most important thing you find yourself in the stream of cryptocurrencies. To find the activity that you like. This is important!!! Success to all.
This doesn’t let you earn money so quickly every single time. Although those who adopt this amazing rule get fantastic results but this isn’t assure every time. It is all about luck that when you buy bitcoin, soon prices start jumping over mountain and you see huge change and uphill in bitcoins price. Only in this case you would be able to earn money with such short time span.
michellebson2

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

When you invest in bitcoin and you lose money, you will probably find that spending a lot of time and effort on Bitcoin is a waste, but if you make a lot of money from bitcoin. You will think this effort is worth it. Every thought can change
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

Real life currencies can be spent on goods and services traded for other currencies and acquired as a payment of work. Slowly but steadily cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin appear to be acquiring these properties,
Spending time in the Bitcoin is more than anything when you find yourself in the crypto market then there is no best person than you only if you are present in the real meanings and if not then you are on a wrong place. It means that when you have proper knowledge about the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies then you will get success here otherwise you will loss here if you have not enough knowledge.
lamroinhau09

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

Soon after I decided to invest in bitcoin, I decided what to do, I wanted to make more money from bitcoin, I had to spend a lot of time and effort to learn bitcoin. If you have a lot of money then you just buy Bitcoin and then resell it.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

bitcoin and crypto are one way for us to find one of the benefits in our lives. I think it would not hurt us if we spend time on bitcoin, as long as the time we spend is not only in vain, but has a good goal of getting bitcoin and profits.
I have a simple answer to that question, why spending time in bitcoin? simply because i want to make more money with bitcoin. I know spending time here is not a waste of time. I do actually give a focus in here  to get bigger income for the future.
nsmdgw

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

I think investing time to learn BTC is well worth it. Now the world is developing new technology, especially cryptocurrency. If we do not find out, we will be backward and not follow modernity.
acsaocham22

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

Why invest in Bitcoin? You spend money to invest and want to make more money right? You spend more time and effort to earn more bitcoins and you have more money.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

because for us it will also be easier to make profits every day, and also krypto is a good investment that we use to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: