Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:17:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
macarong998

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

Do not focus all your time, effort, and money to earn bitcoin. Our lives are still more important than Bitcoin, it's family, friends, personal interests, take every moment to make us happier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

i'm spending my time on bitcoin because i know it's worth it knowing there are good replacements for it, I did not waste my time because I still have priorities
darewaller

Activity: 2786
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
One thing I believe in this world is that whatever you’re doing in life and you believe that it is the right thing you’re meant to do, then you should continue doing it and have patience and keep on dedicating your time to it, because one day it will definitely pay off.

The problem with some of us is that we can’t have patience and we tend to leave when the rightful time is approaching and we end up losing the good thing that was about to come away. So Bitcoin is worth it, but for some people.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

I'm interested in spending time in crypto. Not only for money, but just for the sake of being involved in this. I'm sure that crypto is the future for financial relations between people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

From the very beginning when I came to crypto I had a goal to earn at least one bitcoin. Then I wasn't ready to just take it and buy it. I invested gradually. And when I had my first bitcoin I calmed down a bit because I achieved one of the goals. And I think that I didn't squander my time because in the future bitcoin will give me much more. And of course, I don't stop there and continue my work here.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

From the very beginning when I came to crypto I had a goal to earn at least one bitcoin. Then I wasn't ready to just take it and buy it. I invested gradually. And when I had my first bitcoin I calmed down a bit because I achieved one of the goals. And I think that I didn't squander my time because in the future bitcoin will give me much more. And of course, I don't stop there and continue my work here.
that is good goal for us.everyone that joining in crypto always has goal that will make them rich in several years.for example , each people that joining in bounty campaign they want to collect  money, althoug just working from home.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rizky_big

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

because bitcoin can make people get a lot of profit when it is done in the right way and time. I spend my time on bitcoin because I don't know its value every day and it doesn't waste it on me. but sometimes we do other activities by means of recreation bitcoin results
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

Spending time with bitcoin is not a waste of time. Time spent in bitcoin is truely worth it becauee the longer we hold and support bitcoin the higher the returns.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

If we don't want to learn, and only hope that money comes because we have Bitcoin, then we will be in vain here. Bitcoin is not for those who are lazy to learn, it's useless for a long time here but stupid. the most appropriate thing is, we are here besides working also learning to understand what is bitcoin and cryptocurrency, so everything is not in vain. We can get money, and our knowledge also increases. and the higher our knowledge about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, the easier we will benefit here.
bcidui21sks21

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

I'm new to this forum, my friends introduced me many times to Bitcoin, about cryptocurrency but I was not interested. Until I read the profitability and value of Bitcoin. I divided my time to find out about it before I invested.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

wasting time? I do not think so. I spend time with bitcoin and produce as much as I can. I think it's easier to get bitcoin than Fiat at the moment. You can produce fiat now for a month, whereas in one week you can produce quite a bit of bitcoin, is it a waste of time?
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

It is much better to spend time in bitcoins rather than to spen time to those things that doesn't gonna benefit you at all like olaying video games without even improving at it so that is a waste of time. Or surfing all day to the social media and just criticizing all those people you hate. Ir is much better to waste time in here because we gain money rather than gain nothing.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

Spending time in bitcoin is not a waste.  You can earn money for  you to save and even for your future. Many will say that it is a  waste of time or so many negative news will appear but if you still believe on the capability of bitcoin all negative about btc  will not affect for you to able to earn and learn crypto.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

For many reasons. The most important of them is the opportunity to be involved in the emergence of a new type of economic relations. Now, crypto is only suitable from a utilitarian point of view, forgetting which is actually a revolutionary idea.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

For me as one I want to get involved and know how bitcoin works because as I heard that bitcoin is a good investment and can help you one to make your life easy.  If you are working it is a big help to sustain your other needs and help you most in on line transactions.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

Spending time in bitcoin is a good thing, we must understand that someday the use of bitcoin will be more massive so that by getting to know earlier we can get a cheaper price.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

I spend time on bitcoin because I believe with bitcoin I can make a lot of profits so I have to spend time on bitcoin and trading bitcoin to become rich.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

We could not deny the fact that bitcoin really helped in out finances. Based from personal experience, bitcoin helped me in my financial accountabilities. I do not see anything wrong in spending time in bitcoin as long as you do not compromise your studies or your work. All you need to know is how to manage your time wisely without ignoring the things that matter most to you. Others would disregard their priorities just to spend more time in it which is wrong, unless you really are financially and emotionally stable in your life.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Here in bitcoin, ever seconds passing by is money, we all know how much patience is required for you to be able to gain much profit from here. Time is one of the main factor that affects our profit so we should know how to give importance to it and manage it properly. This would help us in gaining more profit as time passes by and to avoid wasting moments from here.

Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

Most people send lots of time in bitcoin and alternative coin because they are looking for quik profit. It is almost a part time job Specially if you have services to offer or trade againest bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: