Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
mak lessoh

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

I saw many people who successfully traded bitcoin, I also wanted to try it, even though only a few altcoins I traded but I was sure that with great effort I would to be succees like them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I spend time with bitcoins because I have learned a lot from it. First I have learned on how to earn without any cost or capital given. Secondly, I have learned different ways of earning using social media campaigns and lastly I have gained many friends here and I am happy with it.
Spending more time in the world of the bitcoin or the crypto currencies will surely help you in having some good awareness regarding the things and that this will then result in having more technical knowledge which you can then use to make better decisions too. You have to be sure that you are putting in enough of the efforts to make things work the way you want them to be for better results.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

I saw many people who successfully traded bitcoin, I also wanted to try it, even though only a few altcoins I traded but I was sure that with great effort I would to be succees like them.

Those investors who are successful in trading are all well knowledgeable about the market and that is the reason they are successful and not everyone has the same path on cryptocurrency.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Ask these to those who have been in the crypto since many years or from the beginning of it. The way they spent their time here and received the reward in exchange with the time and efforts is surely remarkable and worth reading about. I have seen some old threads where people do talk about the holding bitcoin and asking for advices the same way we ask today and surely all of them did held the coins since then and look where the crypto currencies are today. So spending time is very important here and surely the more you spend the more you get in return from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

Those investors who are successful in trading are all well knowledgeable about the market and that is the reason they are successful and not everyone has the same path on cryptocurrency.
well, so many people who spend their time searching for bitcoin. bitcoin provides hope for those who do not have a job to earn income. Well, one of the things that spends their time is by trading.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mikado_

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Spending time is an investment.

When the inflation rises, you will be very happy to have spent time educating yourself about bitcoins.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:21:55 PM

they spend their time with bitcoin because maybe where they live is very difficult to find a job and because of the difficulty of finding a job to make a lot of unemployment and no jalain anymore than bitcoin to make the work and waste time with bitcoin

Its not just like that, cryptocurrency is very profitable and that is the reason why every people are interested on bitcoins just like what happened last december when it reach $19k dollars before the year ends.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

we have nothing to lose because bitcoin is can make a great benefit for us. And if you trading bitcoin don't be panic if the bitcoin price ia going down. Becuse someday the price will going up again
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:51:08 AM

If you have a single source of income and are not high then you will understand why to invest time for Bitcoin. It's an opportunity for you to take advantage of your free time to do something useful for your family. An extra income, saving money, and an opportunity to invest. It makes sense to spend time with BItcoin. Take time to experience. It's really interesting.
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

Right. Though it's slower than others, but you have the belief and the effort, I think you will succeed. Actually investing time for Bitcoin is a trust investment, because Bitcoin has fallen drastically. If Bitcoin has reached the $ 20,000 mark by the end of 2017, I believe it will happen in the future. Then, those who have faith in Bitcoin will harvest great.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

Ill honestly spend time in bitcoin because i want to earn some money , use many faucet to earn a small bitcoin , buy & sell and more . We are all spending time in crypto because we are need more earning to fullfill our financial needed.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:27:06 AM

I am spending my time in bitcoins because I have earned from this business and aside from that I have learned to do things which I have not do before and I learned good things in the internet from earning money up to earning friends and etc. I enjoyed also working with bitcoin because my hard work will have good reward in return especially if the coins I am working for will hit in the market.
spartaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:02:40 AM

Why do you consider bitcoin different than money ? You can exchange them for each other in few minutes and crypto is now more valuable than cash as value increases.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

When investing in bitcoin you should invest in time so you can grasp and be able to understand the trends and what the market is going so that we have more suitable plans for the market.
dashcollector

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:33:59 AM

You are not wasting your time with crypto. It can increase your income, you can also use crypto in many other ways like making a distribution system more transparent.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

Crypto currently has good prospects with a variety of extraordinary value enhancements. every day I work in the office but I also do crypto trading which is very pleasant and also gives me an advantage. I will continue to do this because it is good for my financial future
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

Crypto currently has good prospects with a variety of extraordinary value enhancements. every day I work in the office but I also do crypto trading which is very pleasant and also gives me an advantage. I will continue to do this because it is good for my financial future
joining in cryptocurrency give us huge opportunity to earn money.although it hard today.but we dont give up with current condition.stay focus in our goal make our spirit rise again.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:27:37 AM

There's a lot of successful investors, miners and traders of bitcoin but they invest it with time and effort to make money because the are making their routine about time management.
Now, they're really wealthy and popular.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

In any case, by spending time and effort on bitcoin, you eventually become financially independent.I still don't know the people who lost everything.Basically everyone is profiting from bitcoin.So the waste of time and effort is justified
jcojci

Activity: 706
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

when we want to invest in bitcoin, we need to spend our time to learn about bitcoin so we know how to invest in bitcoin and we can buy bitcoin at the lower price. but unfortunately, many people don't know about this and they decide to do fast buying bitcoin without thinking about the volatility and once the price is down, they will be sad. it is better than we learn first about bitcoin so we can decide what we need to do with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: