Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending my time in bitcoin is all worth it because all my efforts and determination to work here always have a good returns. And besides,all investments should provide a quality time to work or manage inorder for us to succeed.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

In any case, even if I do not earn anything and then I will not regret the time spent.I like to deal with the cryptocurrency.That's very interesting.I read a lot of books about new technologies,met a lot of good people.I just see no reason for sadness

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

if btc is called just a waste of time I disagree, I agree more that btc is said to provide great benefits in a short time, provided we do it with science, such as trade or business. but this is all that is too good it is not good so if we join btc even though we aim to work in totality still we have to think about health and time for ourselves or family, it is important because it will keep us from boredom, stress or sudden illness , all must get the right portion, but it is true that joining btc will give you a useful benefit to fulfill your financial needs
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

Bitcoin is an online currency which is used by trading, mining etc.It is also an income source to those who work for project development and marketing as well.By the way,in my opinion I just spend my time in here for learning about crypto and I also work here for marketing projects.

grandepl

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

the crypto market has its own characteristic. unfortunately everyone can not understand this. those who can not keep up with different situations are making bad comments. that's all.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending time with bitcoin is worth it because it opened doors for us to earn income by means of investing and working as well for the different campaigns that brings us additional income. The time we spent for bitcoin is very beneficial.

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

For me l spend time  in bitcoin because this is my hope to be rich like bitcoiners now who are rich created by bitcoin.I wish to be the product of bitcoin.Bitcoin really changes life.l know soon when bitcoin rise up everybody will experience the world of rich people.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

I need to spend time in bitcoin because for me this is the easiest way to earned money,working here is very profitable and spending time in bitcoin is all worth it.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
FreeEarnsActivist

Activity: 124
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

Well, i like to be a part of this new industry being born. There are so many opportunities here to develop and earn money, it's insane.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

Spending time on understanding not only bitcoin but cryptocurrencies as a whole is certainly not a waste of time. We just need to appreciate its worth for ourselves in terms of money and knowledge. Making it a very valuable asset we get either by investing thru own money or thru our precious time and efforts. Yet no one use the word invest if not expecting good returns or interest. In such case just like any other innovations exist and introduced by developers and inventors, we put much interest and spend time analyzing a product which we seem very beneficial. Most of the time once we are convinced we end up buying knowing that a product that we bought will soon raise its value.

Still here, always online and watching..
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

Bitcoin has a high potential. You can earn money from it only if you know how to trade. As long as you earn, you cannot call it as wasting of time.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

For me spending time in bitcoin is a routine after my work because my involvement in bitcoin is to gain more profit through joining some signature campaign. And it is also serve as my another source of income.
Joining in signature campaign of bitcoin is my extra income I only spent my time after in my regular work. Joining in bitcoin is big help for me to raise my family cause it give me high profit.
Raymund02

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Me being a single parent and a student at the same time, i can say that depending time on bitcoin is a rational idea. First, with all my responsibility which requires me to feed my child, pag bills and tuition fee I cannot deny that bitcoin can help me sustain my financial needs. And because you don't have give all your time here it just requires some of your free time. We always have time on surfing the internet or to chitchat with our friends, why not spend a little of your time on bitcoin.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

I do not waste my time here, I do work to get money and I am sure I will succeed.
not just bitcoin that I want, but I will get another coin that gives me an advantage.
for now I have not managed to get bitcoin, but I managed to get an altcoin that has a good price, hopefully in the future I managed to have bitcoin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

if we spend time on bitcoin we will get a lot of income, and also we will definitely get what we want, but the price of bitcoin is now decreasing
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

I do not waste my time here, I do work to get money and I am sure I will succeed.
not just bitcoin that I want, but I will get another coin that gives me an advantage.
for now I have not managed to get bitcoin, but I managed to get an altcoin that has a good price, hopefully in the future I managed to have bitcoin.
Yes. Don't spend too much time in bitcoin where the gain is uncertain. Focus on your job where you will surely get money. You can still do bitcoin business but don't focus too much on it. Just do it as a side job.

hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

I was spending a lot of time till this time. But the need for bounty programs in the last few days, or whether BTC is in constant decline, has begun to cool me. I do not have much time for him.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

Yes. Don't spend too much time in bitcoin where the gain is uncertain. Focus on your job where you will surely get money. You can still do bitcoin business but don't focus too much on it. Just do it as a side job.
Definitely, you are right, in my own bitcoin has no stable value to get a better source of income I considered bitcoin is a part-time job for me even though I got higher profit than in my real job but it is necessary to have a decent job to maintain your monthly income. Giving 5-6 hours on cryptocurrencies work is enough for me to hunt bitcoin.
Lucio joe

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

Bitcoin is evergreen currency and i spend time in bitcoin because i know that it i my future so i give proper time to it and most of the investors are shifted from stocks to crypto currency and i believe that crypto is the best source of regular income. Smiley Smiley
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

I don't think if I am wasting my time with bitcoin, because what I do actually has a positive impact on myself and my family's economy.
Well, as long as it gives me a benefit, then it's the best.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: