Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin is still perspective thing to invest in even in the time when it's having a rest time, lol. it is still as sufficient investing for us that you can use for your future benefit. Just in case it will eventually get to $50,000
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:41:48 PM
Merited by Umar001 (2)

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Why not as you stated above bitcoin has being able to elevate our financial life therefore it is OK to spend our time looking for ways to keep earning more bitcoin and again bitcoin has the capacity to get you addicted to the whole process due to it unique nature and value which makes it an investment ground for all.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

Why not as you stated above bitcoin has being able to elevate our financial life therefore it is OK to spend our time looking for ways to keep earning more bitcoin and again bitcoin has the capacity to get you addicted to the whole process due to it unique nature and value which makes it an investment ground for all.
I am spending time with bitcoin, because I know that I have a future with it, I know that everything will be great if I'll continue to support this kind of opportunity that is why I love being with bitcoin no matter what. I'll spend time most to the thing that will make me have a passive income rather than teaching me how to spend, at least here I am learning a lot.

bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

I spend time in bitcoin because of some financial problem that I need to solve in this year. I've been working so much in a many regular and part time job to make a worth time earnings but it didn't help anymore but bitcoin is the best thing that I have this year that's why I spending some time to it.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

the results at the end will define and answer all the doubts. Personally I have spent my one year into btc and earned money which correspond to my 1 year salary in my country that means for me was not a waste of time 
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Spending our time to crypto or bitcoin is not wasting time. We need strategy,hard work and patience here in crypto. If you are willing to earn and learn you will succeed in crypto. Because money is the one we needed in this earth.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

Well though many say Bitcoin violates the basic principles of economics. But, I personally believe that Bitcoin is a growing innovation and a new business opportunity.

I don't feel I waste time with bitcoin because I feel this is very similar to investing in an early stage that might provide value along with its future usefulness and popularity.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

I think spending time and effort in bitcoin will give you positive output like making profit out of it. Think positive so that the result will also be positive. We are facing some challenge now because the value of btc goes down but maybe in the future it will rise again.

Fortress12345

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:19:10 AM

Bitcoin can make someone earn money faster because it gives opportunity to people to earn. But of course, it can happen only if you invest your time and effort on it. Nothing can comes easily without working and it cannot be a waste of time if you can gain a benefit from it.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

bitcoin as the main product of blockchain technoloy give massive acceptence of decentralized concept of economy.everyone can participate in this concept and get their poverty without influence by other peole.they can invest their money or joining any bounty campaign
kenzruiz

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

Bitcoin is popular, in bitcoin you earn money. It's help people to earn money in convient way and faster. You just need time and effort and also you need patience. You can't called bitcoin a waste of time, for me bitcoin is a pleasure time because i enjoy what i do while earning money.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

I not spend all of my time in bitcoin, I make bitcoin is my source income and getting profit every time. Other mean bitcoin is my work and I have focus all my time for bitcoin. I leave working at companies and be the bitcoin member to get much profit.
actually if we are working in crypto especially to earn bitcoin, it does not need much time.we can make it as side job for us ,and still doing our main job.traders is not looking price in every minute or hours.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:32:52 AM

spending time in bitcoin completly not wasting your time. Its a great thing to do to understand what is bitcoin and what makes it valuable. I do trying to get more bitcoin as i could by doing trading.
if we spend time on bitcoin we will get a lot of income, and also we will definitely get what we want, but the price of bitcoin is now decreasing
not only money, you will learn a lot about blockchain technology and why it could be our future and how it really help in our supply chain.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

bitcoin helped me earn more income. Besides earning more income, I was exposed to projects with great ideas. things that I have never imagined. Really joining the crypto does not waste my time. This is a meaningless time for me.
Joining in bitcoin does not waste my time cause in bitcoin it gives me a successful life now. In bitcoin lot's of things I learn now to invest and trade it really big helps for me. Joining in bitcoin it so exciting cause not only earning you gain but also you learn all about the new technology of cryptocurrency.
HI KITTY

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:57:05 AM

i'm not wasting my time with using bitcoin because it helps me to share my thoughts and opinion. In bitcoin, we will find ways. just love to share your thoughts to earn money.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

Needs. return investment. and also as a means to be able to get a return. in my opinion currently the average person does not spend bitcoin. but they will invest. at prices like now that are quite cheap

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

This is true we have to spend more time in bitcoin aside from your stable job because we had to secure first nothing mistakes upon doing your jobs like bitcoin otherwise it is very comportable when you spend a lot of time.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

You should spend most of your time on studying the cryptocurrencies because you will use it in the future. I am sure that there are many big industries that will accept bitcoin as payment.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

very satisfying income from here for everyday needs and I don't care what people say if there is a job in the real world it is certain ... but for me if investing here is less interested just by following the signature then getting a bonus.
dams87

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

in my opinion if you are serious and work hard then you are not wasting time and will not be in vain, and if you are working on cryptocurrency then do it seriously then there will definitely be results that you can feel even if it takes a while .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: