Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42339 times)
princejohn19

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:17:16 AM

I spend so much time in bitcoin because i beleive that bitcoin can help me in financial problem i dont think that i've wasted my time playing this because for me this is job that gives me money.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

When investing in bitcoin you should invest in time so you can grasp and be able to understand the trends and what the market is going so that we have more suitable plans for the market.

Earning money is one inevitable need of the day and being professional, you got to spend time earning money. Bitcoin has made it a bit easier and you can earn easy money by investing in the right coin in Bitcoin for some time.
 Since the technology has been great so far and giving away extensive profits, it is considered as a shortcut to making money and that is the only reason why people spend their time in Bitcoin. The pace of growth in the worth of Bitcoin is much more than that in any of the traditional assets.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

if we want to be successful then we must be able to use time well and it doesn't matter if we spend time on something that will give good results too, so we can focus and what we do will succeed
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

Not in bitcoins but in this forum I guess. Im more lively here than other social media just like (facebook and twitter. Etc) because it was more interesting here. You can learn a lot in this world because of different topics and I love it.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

if we benefit from part of the crypto bitcoin currency, I think it's not work that wastes time and vice versa, then my advice if you want to be right in the inner part of the crypto prepare your mental first

Bitcoin is the volatile cryptocurrency, meanwhile, I also think that if you spend time dealing with BTC, sooner, or later, but you will have very good returns. Just know how to be patient.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

if we benefit from part of the crypto bitcoin currency, I think it's not work that wastes time and vice versa, then my advice if you want to be right in the inner part of the crypto prepare your mental first

Bitcoin is the volatile cryptocurrency, meanwhile, I also think that if you spend time dealing with BTC, sooner, or later, but you will have very good returns. Just know how to be patient.

I spend time with bitcoin because  it's worthy for me. I prepare my long patient to gain money with it. And it gives me a huge of profits that no one can give it, adide bitcoin.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

i spend time on bitcoin by reading and learning about the chart and what is bitcoin is because i want to get a lot of information in tis because i know that this type of currency will replace all banks and maybe fiat currency .
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

Now I don't think many people spend time for getting bitcoin, but most people now invest in bitcoin and spend some fiat from their income to buy more bitcoin because its price is decreasing, you can say it's currently cheap.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:02:43 PM

I really do spend a lot of time in bitcoin because it helps me financially, so i could pay all of my bills and to provide my needs and wants. There are times that i waste a lot of time in bitcoin especially if i joined an unsuccessful and scams projects.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

[quote autho
r=hardrockstar link=topic=4782507.msg43182761#msg43182761 date=1532995152]
I agreed especially for the newky members I need to spend for long time to know and learned while searching the rules of bitcoin.
[/quote]
Spending more times in bitcoin if you are newly member is good cause there your only intentions is to learned all about in to crypto world. You learned how it works and to gain profit and also how to pass all the risk in investing in bitcoin.  There's nothing wrong is you spend more time in bitcoin cause it worth it cause it give you lot of knowledge about in cryptocurrency.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

Because from bitcoin I can earn income and make my economy better than I don't spend time on bitcoin. So from that bitcoin really helps people who want to improve their economy.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

I spend time with bitcoin is to get extra income. Because I was confused how to find it, and I found it on bitcoin. Because bitcoin is very interesting to be used as additional work. So I spend time for a better future. that is my opinion.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

I think warning beside earning money is completely useless if you do not possess any skill. Money making is very easy and is available widely the only thing you have to give is your skills. Like how well can you sell a product or trade in the market, you will need the candlestick reading and lot more stuff from each and every section in life. I will advise if you want to develop yourself improve your skill set by learning more on that subject.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:59:19 PM

take time for bitcoin to get extra income. because bitcoin I learned many things. crypto trading which in my opinion is very interesting. learning to take part in a bounty campaign, getting new friends is very fun. learn new things that I have never touched before. like making a video ... it's a huge challenge for me. and I got past it ...
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

I think making some time just to work with Bitcoin is great and I think it it able us to become fruitful in a way that we are not presdured to do stuff when we dont feel so. Bitcoij offers profit,it needs people to perform certain tasks and as exchange they will pay them and I guess unlike wasting this is important.

Hashpoor

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

my reason is probably same as other users that is want to earn money here because I know it provides source of income as long as we want to work hard. And it is very fun taking part here we can study while earning.
Triple AAA

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

Witnessing my friend who has improved their lives for the better through cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin, this triggers me to spend more time researching what is bitcoin and how to earn and get profit from it.
Onecrypto18

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:53:56 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 12:18:32 AM by Onecrypto18

The reason is for you to earn a good living. The more time you spend on Bitcoin and crypto at times, the better it may be for you to earn more from it. If you have no other job, you can spend as much time as possible with it.
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

For more info to know and to learn about bitcoin then i can apply here and join in a campaign. While im free im reading here to learn because this is only for me so i can share my knowledge and to have a nice post.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:01:23 AM

Doing things and spending time with bitcoins is a rational idea ,its just like  you secured your future dreams  into a good hands, therefore i conclude thats doing a good stuff about bitcoin is worthy and not wasted my time,because i believe that,everythings about in crypto have a good  and positive impact into our life,thats why i dont mind whats others thinkings about crypto,they said its bubble but in my own thought as long as i gain profit in proper ways,then i always there to depend on.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: