Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

BTC is a form of investment, so spending time on the BTC is a normal thing. It's a job and it's profitable for the investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

People are patiently working on bitcoin because this opportunity can earn a good and easy way. It has been tested and proven by many people that bitcoin has a benefit and as a result it becomes rich to work with bitcoin. And not everyone believes and thinks about a bitcoin, they sometimes think it's a waste of time rather than a good opportunity for us to earn.
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I think spending time on bitcoin is rational, because we all know that bitcoin can generate profits for us to cover all our financial needs.
especially if we already feel the benefits of bitcoin, we will never feel in vain to spend our time in bitcoin, precisely the passion we have is getting bigger.
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

Because this is the most cutting-edge financial industry in mankind, it is very complicated and you have to spend a lot of time to master the future.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:56:19 AM

People are patiently working on bitcoin because this opportunity can earn a good and easy way. It has been tested and proven by many people that bitcoin has a benefit and as a result it becomes rich to work with bitcoin. And not everyone believes and thinks about a bitcoin, they sometimes think it's a waste of time rather than a good opportunity for us to earn.
Everyone has the right to choose what to do with their time.There are always pros and cons to any situation in life. To be able to make a good decision, you need to weigh the good and bad thoroughly before finalizing your choice. Do the same for Bitcoin. Understand what it is, and decide what you want to do with it.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

The most important in the success of your investment is the ample time you spend for your investments ,this is because the time is needed to accomplish the tasks orvactivities on cryptocurrency, so spending a good quality time in your investments will make you succed in your works and in turn is profits. 
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

I always work towards where I will find peace and joy and my peace and joy on earth is crytpo.I say peace and joy because it fetches me money on earth and I love to be with bitcoin precisely. Note that God is the overall and I'm not disputing that.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

I always work towards where I will find peace and joy and my peace and joy on earth is crytpo.I say peace and joy because it fetches me money on earth and I love to be with bitcoin precisely. Note that God is the overall and I'm not disputing that.
work must be accompanied by a hobby, so we do not feel burdened, because it is carried out with a happy heart. i think to work in bitcoin, according to our capabilities, because so many projects are running
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Because it makes money it is like a job for other people and for some it might be a profession or a career. They are just getting started in the business world but we all know that they are the future and will be the new face of money soon maybe not the brand that was proposed today but still the concept is the same so spen time in it to be prepared for the upcoming innovation. And plus the fact that you can gain in thses so it is a win win situation
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

Many different reasons why many people spending their time to bitcoin, First financial problem, 2nd plan to focus to invest become primary source of income, 3rd helping to promote bitcoin worldwide uses to become community cashless with tangible mode of transaction.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

I spend time here on bitcoin to have a profit or earnings. I choose to work here because I considered the bitcoin as my hobby, when I boring I just visit here on bitcoin to read some articles to have a knowledge. Also I want to earn more money that's why I spend time here on bitcoin.
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

Well sparing some time with bitcoin will not going to lose your life. In fact this could create another door for you to understand the new trends of technology nowadays specifically the block chain. If you had your digital wallet then probably you will going to notice the transaction being done and the value of the coins in the transactions. Spending some time with bitcoin will relatively let you earn and at the same time you learn.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

Although there are many risks and uncertainties in Bitcoin, we must realize that the future of Bitcoin is bright, and BTC can bring a lot of wealth!
I believe Bitcoin will influence and change the world, and one day it will be recognized and accepted by people all over the world!
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

to be honest, i dont really give my entire time using bitcoins. I use it whenever i have my spare time. However, when i do make time for it i make sure to search about bitcoins and get informations that can help me gain more knowledge about it. Actually spending time in bitcoin make a lot of sense you get to know the routine and all the do's and dont from it.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

I spend my time to bitcoin because I wan't to know the value every day and its not kinda waste to me because it's give ma a profit everyday because I'm an investor who watched the value each day to know that the price are up and wait until to gain huge profit.
The reason why I spend most of my time in bitcoin simply because I want to know all about bitcoin and I always monitors its price so that I can buy more bitcoin once the price goes down. Many people spend their time in bitcoin to gain and make more income. Hence, by using or having bitcoin can able to help you to make income. In addition, there are many reason why they spend more time in bitcoin but I think the main reason is to make more income and money.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

There is no way that someone is just wasting his time when he is going the things that's benefit him, it is obviously right to do that kind of thing, I mean spending my time to earn bitcoins is the most precious time that I'm having, but the first of the "most" things that I'm happy to spend my time is of course when I'm with my family. I'm a little bit disappointed when I'm spending my time on attending classes with those teachers that we have that didn't even know how to teach, how ironic.

I wanted to spend most of my time on earning bitcoin to be honest rather than to spend it on gaming or watching movie, because my mindset is that I could do that some kind of stuffs later after I finished my work, priorities comes first.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

We all know that bitcoin gives so many benefits and opoortunities thats why many of us always choose to spend time in bitcoin. I always put my entire time on bitcoin but I know that its totally worth it. Sometimes im focusing and monitoring bitcoin prices .
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

if btc is called just a waste of time I disagree, I agree more that btc is said to provide great benefits in a short time, provided we do it with science, such as trade or business.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

As far as I know bitcoin have many benefits to us, like sometimes we encounter some hindrances in our life that needs some money/financial. So that, all of us will put such time on bitcoin that we all know this is worth it or will gain money. But, in our current situation, market has a problem that suffer to us because that the value of coins and tokens is suddenly down.
Only way that we do is just wait for the mean time to become the value of bitcoin will grow. Be patience
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

As for me as a huge believer of bitcoin I insist it is a worthwhile endeavor. Bitcoin is a superior currency that will eventually come into wide use, and predicted even broader applications for blockchains, the digital bookkeeping method used to record ownership of Bitcoins and to verify transactions. Doing so is not a waste of time because me myself has proven that it is profitable and worthy of my time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: