Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
jameswell

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

IMHO, spending time in Bitcoin/cryptocurrency is not a waste of time.
For average people, Bitcoin is the largest opportunity in a lifetime at the moment.
This is a revolutionary system that has a huge potential for the years to come.
Even it is the 9th year after the creation of the Bitcoin, it seems to me it is still in an early stage for Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency.
There are so much FUDs out there, especially outside of the Bitcoin community, to me, this seems to be a better time to invest in your time and fund than those FOMO days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I spend may time too much in bitcoin if I have a lot of times to use. I spend my effort with this because I know there's a place and time for me to make my life good and have a good value and have a good profit.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

Bitcoin is a form of currency relatively new, only beginning to impact on the mainstream, but many people still do not understand why they should attempt to use it. Here is the reason you takes time for bitcoin. Such as, 
1)  Automation in the payment system to eliminate 3rd person or middle person. Another advantage of the Blockchain
2) without 3rd party you can get your payment.
3) No risk to steal you money in BTC.
4) A lot of international marketplace approve BTC payment.
So undoubtedly it has a bright future.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

at first it was mentally exhausting but after seeing the fruits of my labor I saw how far I've become from being just a regular studenf and now here I am working in a huge company and has a busines of my own. I firmly believe that it is not a waste of time. everyday is a new opportunity we should use it as our own weapon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

For me, I spend time on the market because I believe in it. I think that it's something that I can always look forward to. Even if the market is generally not doing good and is always in a state where it can collapse at any point, I, as a true believer, just see beyond the bad and try to always be positive that the market would always get back up and recuperate. It's not an easy task, though, because most coins are always dwindling in value these days. Also, many of the projects and bounties I join and invest in always have difficulties achieving their objectives.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

the existence of the bitcoin already mushrooming at present, most people spend time for bitcoin because they consider bitcoin can be so inbestasi nice and a good income as well.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

For me, I spend time on the market because I believe in it. I think that it's something that I can always look forward to. Even if the market is generally not doing good and is always in a state where it can collapse at any point, I, as a true believer, just see beyond the bad and try to always be positive that the market would always get back up and recuperate. It's not an easy task, though, because most coins are always dwindling in value these days. Also, many of the projects and bounties I join and invest in always have difficulties achieving their objectives.

Spending time with bitcoin can always give us more knowledge and can be able to teach us right strategies in trading, and it will also help us to avoid losing funds from our investments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

I was told crazy for looking for bitcoin and finally they fell silent after what I got, and for the last few years I spent my time looking for bitcoin, and from bitcoin I was able to get what I wanted.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

Spending time with bitcoin is never a waste of time it brings us a good income in the future through investing and working on the campaigns. Bitcoin is a very good investment along with other crypto currency though the market flactuates every now and then we just need to be patient.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

if you don't spend enough time in Bitcoin, how do you expect to earn well from it, or even explore the system further. This is very necessary for anyone aspiring to make it big in Bitcoin.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:19:14 AM

Alot of people are saying that crypto currency is a bubble and it will burst anytime soon. To them i say, thanks but i think I'm good. Trading in bitcoin or any crypto currency could earn you money, more than that, it could teach you how to trade. Knowing this kind of information is important especially on this day and age when you can trade online.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:55:32 AM

Alot of people are saying that crypto currency is a bubble and it will burst anytime soon. To them i say, thanks but i think I'm good. Trading in bitcoin or any crypto currency could earn you money, more than that, it could teach you how to trade. Knowing this kind of information is important especially on this day and age when you can trade online.
Those people are just jealous about the benefits and the things that we are now experiencing with bitcoin and that is why they are keep on telling negative thoughts and things about bitcoin and they think that they know all the things so they can say anything they want but they didn't know that they don't know anything yet about bitcoin and they are just annoying.
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:27:07 AM

I myself spend time on bitcoin because I want to study, because I'm still a beginner. Actually, we are the ones who are beginners who have to spend a lot of time
keep learning about Bitcoin, if only 2 hours maybe it will be very slow we can understand it.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

Because it gives you the potential of earning big if you make the right decisions. Imagine that potential of coming across an opportunity, versus watching another 3 movies in a row like other people do. It makes me cringe when I see people wasting their time doing useless things, just to pass time, because there are so many opportunities.

So true. While ising bitcoin you are mot wasting your time, but you are using it in a very functional way. While spending time with bitcoin you can earn at the same time it will help you to be smart in such a way that you improved your critical thinking. Bitcoin is really a big help.
jo123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

I spend time in bitcoins, specifically cryptocurrency because I believe it to be the bridge of technologies currently existing. We have money and we have digital machines, but we do not have them properly architected to autonomize and self govern.  Incrementing actions is what im getting at. I believe the whole world will go through a revolution of incrementing all these actions we previously had no tracking for through self governed automatic processes.
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:55:31 AM

I am engaged in earning bitcoin, ether, various tokens in free time. You can say this is my hobby. And work, as for me, should be some kind of stable, that is, what will bring a certain profit in a month. Then you can plan this month.Seeking for knowledge to know how bitcoin works and learning basic of bitcoin trading is why I spend my precious time on bitcoin and it is never a waste of time to me. Also remember that Knowledge is power(Francis Bacon,1597).With my knowledge of bitcoin and it trading, I have been able to make a great deal of profit when trading bitcoin.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

Yes i am because it gives me good ROI, and it is now my job which is our source of income now. Plus i enjoy being with it.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

This kind of technology is promising and many people would benefits from it they know how to use it. The technology behind the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be use widely in the future by many developers and companies that disrupt present technologies. Bitcoin creates wealth by using this technology and it already proven in the past years, so for me, bitcoin is worth time-spending.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

You Cannot earn a Good money if you just doing your job.
so you need to have a sideline Like a Stock broker.
But the Best thing to do that is to Enter the World of Cryptos .
and Start to Earn Bitcoin .

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

You Cannot earn a Good money if you just doing your job.
so you need to have a sideline Like a Stock broker.
But the Best thing to do that is to Enter the World of Cryptos .
and Start to Earn Bitcoin .

we can get bitcoin without capital by participating in the available bounty, by collecting these prizes, we can invest in the crypto world according to our style. therefore there is no harm in spending time in the crypto world, but don't leave the needs in the real world

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: