Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

I spend a lot of time on bitcoin and I think it's not in vain because I get a lot of money besides I see the state of the market every day I also participate in the bounty so that when bitcoin has grown again I just enjoy all the results of my hard work as long as the market goes down

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rochellesagabaen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:25:45 AM

Some of the time you have to center around a stuff you are occupied with. So you have more opportunity to spend to center and find out about the stuff you are learning. Particularly with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is an innovation and on the off chance that you know about that. This innovation could bring the future into a splendid future with taking in the innovation of Bitcoin. It may be worth later on.
Jay51

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

spending a lot of time on crypto right now for me is still very profitable. I work in the office and some of my free time is bounty and airdrop so I get additional benefits from the crypto side. and first i get a good source of income.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:12:54 AM

I spend my time in bitcoins because bitcoin offers to me a lot of opportunity when it comes to supply my daily needs. Bitcoin offers me a big opportunity today to make my dreams come true like building my own business soon. But I didn't take for granted to have my own investments in bitcoin which is for me is it's biggest advantage is providing a good life to its user and trader.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:52:22 AM

Bitcoin is a new investment instrument for this generation, maybe its more risky and volatile than stock market but as you can see many early adopters make millions or fortunes out of cryptocurrency. So why dont people spend much time to gain bitcoins? Life is a gamble and We live by taking risk. Maybe Bitcoin is still in speculating phase but I think is much better to try bitcoin than regret when its value go millions.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

spending time on bitcoin is the same as we are looking for a lot of profit, bitcoin whenever the price can rise so high that it is unpredictable, indeed we are not in vain if we spend time on bitcioin, even very good if we can spend our time on bitcoin.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

I spend a lot of time in Bitcoin because it's give a big impact in my life. I started joining it with a no big capital required. I was able to gain a big profit even in a shorter period of time, I also invested some of my savings from my wallet and I got good results. Now, I would like to promote more of it to my friends, families, and colleagues, so that they will also experience bitcoin's benefits that may influence their lives.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

Bitcoin is a new investment instrument for this generation, maybe its more risky and volatile than stock market but as you can see many early adopters make millions or fortunes out of cryptocurrency. So why dont people spend much time to gain bitcoins? Life is a gamble and We live by taking risk. Maybe Bitcoin is still in speculating phase but I think is much better to try bitcoin than regret when its value go millions.
well, many people see this as an opportunity to get big profits. even, not only on bitcoin, but many people also spend their time on altcoins. well, if you go deeper, of course that can make a lot of people interested.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

Yeah, If we trust bitcoin we will get the benefit. Yeah Maybe some people invest in bitcoin because they want to change their lives, Change their economy condition, Or want to get rich from bitcoin.

You are right, the future transaction system certainly adopts bitcoin so that spending time on bitcoin is a very good thing, we can get many benefits if we spend time in bitcoin because I am optimistic that the market will recover soon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TRUSTIES

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

Bitcoin is a simple method to gain a great deal of cash and that too in a brief time of time.Everyone needs to get rich and bitcoin is a gift for all of us.Many individuals confront budgetary emergency thus individuals discover approaches to acquire money.So individuals are attempting their fortunes in bitcoin and are likewise getting lucky.People must attempt bitcoin.One should purchase bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the costs will rise certainly in the future.People say that bitcoin is an exercise in futility yet it is the speediest method to win.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

Yeah, If we trust bitcoin we will get the benefit. Yeah Maybe some people invest in bitcoin because they want to change their lives, Change their economy condition, Or want to get rich from bitcoin.

You are right, the future transaction system certainly adopts bitcoin so that spending time on bitcoin is a very good thing, we can get many benefits if we spend time in bitcoin because I am optimistic that the market will recover soon.
bitcoin could change people's live, so its why much of them invest some of their money into bitcoin and other altcoin.and it proved many people that able buy asset such as car, house or maybe property from their bitcoin investment.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

Bitcoin is a tool that allows you to capitalize your time if you invest in a crypto currency. For crypto currency future, therefore, it is worth devoting time to this direction.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

It depends on your attitude towards doing crypto. If you thing it's a waste of time, then surely just move on to something different. I personally think that crypto is worthy, that's why I keep doing it.
You do not have to spend much time in accelerating yourself here if you start with less valuable crypto coins first from there you will get the experience and nature of cryptocurrencies, one more benefit of starting with less valuable coins is to get rid of huge loss. If you have no practical experience of crypto investment then do not start with the Bitcoin first but try others first, after you done with it then upgrade to the Bitcoin for huge profit.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

Bitcoin needs plenty of time and effort if you are really interested. Spending time in bitcoin is really worth it if you have the eagerness to earn for your living.

Well if you are a long term investors than you can easily on your weekend study about the coin which you need to invest or how market is reacting etc and can make investment  based on your research,. You would not require any time in daily busy  schedule if you are a full time employee/business man. In case if you want to make some extra money you would require some time to spend.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

It depends on your attitude towards doing crypto. If you thing it's a waste of time, then surely just move on to something different. I personally think that crypto is worthy, that's why I keep doing it.
You do not have to spend much time in accelerating yourself here if you start with less valuable crypto coins first from there you will get the experience and nature of cryptocurrencies, one more benefit of starting with less valuable coins is to get rid of huge loss. If you have no practical experience of crypto investment then do not start with the Bitcoin first but try others first, after you done with it then upgrade to the Bitcoin for huge profit.
If we engage in crypto then we should have to spend time for it for us to become effective in earning profit, time is gold and time is money so if we spend time on bitcoin then possibly we can earn money and that is the reason why more people work to earn bitcoin because it has a greater opportunity to be more profitable at the end.

Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

because I do work in crypto, especially in bitcoin, I invest in bitcoin and require me to continue using my time on bitcoin, I have to keep monitoring price developments and increase my investment. besides that, I took part in several bounties to take advantage of my time to be more profitable.
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

Of course it's not a rational thing to spend time in this forum to get bitcoin, I just spent my free time in crypto, bounty is not a job for me, I have a better business, stupid thinking if someone spends his time here for do a bounty or something here.
needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

I think bitcoin is very promising in the future and will help me change my life in the present.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

I think bitcoin is very promising in the future and will help me change my life in the present.
Cause of that fact its worth every minute to spend in earning bitcoins. Its better to earn bitcoins than cash, and if you can save some bitcoins for future that`s even better. You need to be smart today to have great life in the present, all those early adopters now enjoy cause they invested their time and energy back than, work for your future, and one day you will enjoy in present cause you worked for that. Be patient for reward you are waiting, cryptocurrencies can bring fast money and a lot of it if you know how to play the game, it has its risk but its possible. If you don`t want to risk, waiting is the option you are looking for, have patience.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

As a stay home mom i'll spend time on bitcoins first im jist using my extra time. Secondly, even im just home i earned an extra income and had money on my own work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: