Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

I agreed especially for the newky members I need to spend for long time to know and learned while searching the rules of bitcoin.
Bitcoin can make us earn profit, it's provide benefits, because of crpytocurrecy our life become better in terms in financially way. Enjoying while earning money is not a waste of time, we should factor the essence of bitcoin in crypto world.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

I think bitcoin is the future of the world transaction system in the future, this is due to the increasing number of cases of transactions that are slow and failed so I am sure that now is the right time to buy bitcoin so we can get big profits.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

In my opinion is a realistic thing if spend time for bitcoin, a marketcap that has reached more than $ 120 billion would always be hot news in various media, and it is strange if we do not want to know bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

laborrdj

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Individuals are experiencing all battles throughout everyday life and one of that is neediness or being poor regarding money related perspectives. So most the general population are connecting with their lives in bitcoin are endeavoring to discover their fortunes in digital money so they need to put or exchange cryptos to procure cash. Investing more energy in bitcoin resembles a diversion that you might want to win each time you contribute or exchange.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

To pass our daily life money is very in portant.Except  money we can't move for a bit.So I spend my time in bitcoin to get financial freedom. So far as I know many peoples get financial freedom to invest into bitcoin.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

I think anyone who deals with bitcoins did not regret the time spent.This topic is not even worth discussing.It's a rhetorical question.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I think it's rational enough to spend time to get bitcoin, because the benefits are very promising for the future, and for me bitcoin is a substitute when my finances are not good and I put more importance on business in bitcoin than I have to look for finance in the world everyday a day to work, but that doesn't mean I have to leave my job
Baksobakar

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

Although there is no guarantee that Bitcoin will continue to grow even though it has developed so rapidly to date. However, there are many ways to make money with Bitcoin such as mining, speculation or running a new business. It all depends on each individual to make an evaluation of the costs and risks that may arise.

I think we need to give Bitcoin time to be successful someday. We must be responsible enough, especially in handling many things. We must be aware in different ways. Spending our time on Bitcoin is what we call determination and hard work.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

bitcoin can make a profit for people who understand crypto's currency correctly, and by setting the right strategy to trade in crypto currencies this will certainly make you financially successful
Of course a lot of people are living good life only because of bitcoin when they will spend time here so it will increase their money and it will make them impenitent financially, l am spending my time with bitcoin because it made my life so easy and relaxed, the more time I spend here the more I save money for my future, so I am happy to be here I am sure bitcoin will help me spends successful life.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

As a bounty hunter, I don't have to put money, all I need to do is to spend a little time and effort to gain money but right now for me too hard because the task of being bounty hunter is more harder than before.
Gaquaduonier

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

The reward cuts across all countries irrespective of the currency spent there, except the trade or change of bitcoin is not allowed to fiat in such countries. Bitcoin space has employed alot of people across the world, a topic of discussion on the social media, influenced the improvement of some aspect of economics growth in some communities. It has really improved some standards of living. the time spent on it is worth it.
Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

I think Bitcoin is about to change the world. The emergence of cryptocurrency is the luck of this generation. This is a very good opportunity, we must seize the opportunity.
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

In my side, I don't waste time doing bitcoin because I earn and enjoy working this forum and earning bitcoin. Actually, I have my job and bitcoin is just a part time for me. Nowadays, it's to hard to find money or where to earn money. That's why I focus on this business because I know I can earn and someday will become rich.
DEGREE07

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

Bitcoin is a simple method to procure a great deal of cash and that too in a brief time of time.Everyone needs to get rich and bitcoin is a gift for all of us.Many individuals confront monetary emergency thus individuals discover approaches to acquire money.So individuals are attempting their fortunes in bitcoin and are likewise getting lucky.People must attempt bitcoin.One should purchase bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the costs will rise certainly in the future.People say that bitcoin is an exercise in futility however it is the quickest method to win. what's more Because it gives you the capability of gaining huge on the off chance that you settle on the correct choices. Envision that capability of going over a chance, as opposed to viewing another 3 motion pictures in succession like other individuals do. It influences me to wince when I see individuals squandering their chance doing futile things, just to sit back, in light of the fact that there are such a significant number of chances.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

Simply because you can achieve your goals and dreams upon this thing. Managing Bitcoin means you are going to right path, just my opinion. I have seen a bunch of people who become successful in just investing bitcoin and they inspire me hence, I promise to myself that I will become successful like them.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Spiritless13

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Well, we can't deny that bitcoin help us a lot. Through bitcoin other people become rich and successful in their life it is because they exert too much effort in it.. For me bitcoin is one of the easiest and fastest way of earning money.. Spending time with it is not time wasting because if you do your best and you have determination sure someday it will become worth it. And i know investing bitcoin is quite valuable and useful in the future...
Bonpay

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

Because Bitcoin was created as money at first? I think we forgot about this.

Second, only spending Bitcoin makes it worthy.

bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

Bitcoin changed my finances quickly. I am an investor, so I dedicate my whole heart to the bitcoin. I do not regret, thanks to the bitcoin I get today.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

Spending time and effort in bitcoin and doing bounty campaigns are all worth it. All of us here believe that bitcoin and cryptocurrency can help us improve our lives and help us solve some if not all of our financial problems. Although the market is very unstable, still we keep our faith in it because we know and we have witnessed what and how it can help us.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

Making money is the major way to alleviate poverty. There have been several stories of people who used to be in severe hardship before they knew bitcoin and now there lives have changed for better having discovered bitcoin. This kind of people will forever stick to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: