Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market?  (Read 5249 times)
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:37:03 AM

I don't think that people invest only in crypto because if it was truth market capitalization would be like over 1 trillion or even more, crypto lack investors now...
maybe we could attrack more new investor come to cryptocurrency market by spreading positive news to them.especially about benefit from crytomarket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:50:51 AM

For me, everyone invest in the crypto market because, this is the only investment that zero value of tax. Has a good profit during the grace period of trading coins. Can purchase using a digital payment with no extra charges.
what you are conveying is the advantage of investing in crypto currencies, and investing in crypto currencies is a way of investing using technological developments and progress so many people are curious about it
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

I take this positively to other assets besides cryptocurrency. But in my situation, the volume of investment is not so large as to worry about its loss, so I’m willing to take risks to get more profit than in other markets.
you did the right thing.taking risk in order to gain profit is our way in crypto trading.we could not earn profit without take any risk even in small amount.
I also did the same. No doubt cryptocurrency investment is very risky but it is also very profitable compare to other businesses in the world. You can earn money without doing anything. Just buy and hold your coins for some time. If the price doesn’t increase don’t be panic and hold on till the price rise again and give you a profit of atleast 20%.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

I take this positively to other assets besides cryptocurrency. But in my situation, the volume of investment is not so large as to worry about its loss, so I’m willing to take risks to get more profit than in other markets.
you did the right thing.taking risk in order to gain profit is our way in crypto trading.we could not earn profit without take any risk even in small amount.
I also did the same. No doubt cryptocurrency investment is very risky but it is also very profitable compare to other businesses in the world. You can earn money without doing anything. Just buy and hold your coins for some time. If the price doesn’t increase don’t be panic and hold on till the price rise again and give you a profit of atleast 20%.
that's very simple dude, buy hold and taking profit was regular activity in cryptocurrency.and also dont forget we need special skills to analize which coins could give us profits.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Everyone only invest in cryptomarket ,because as of now , investment in ICOs are very risky, there are a lot of ICOs being promoted which are scams , so investors now are wise enough to put their capital on a true kind of investment ,so they are now considering on investment in the cryptocurrency market

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

its obvious because cryptos are too profitable compared to other kinds of investments but not all times we can possibly earn a profit .  also , not all people only invest on cryptos because other's are investing on stable investments such as real estate , gold/silver , forex , stocks , live stocks , etc...

much better if we can always diversify our money on different kinds so that we can minimize the risk of loosing but at the same time we can also maximize our potential to earn big .
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

It seems like your mind is a bit prejudiced - while rotating in this market people possibly focus solely on crypto and avoid talking about their investments both in crypto and other options.

I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat.
That's what I've been constantly talking about - lack of regulation for all those scam coins destroys the belief in blockchain as it is, resulting in what's been happening on the market for the past 6 months - deep downtrend which is unlikely to end in the nearest few months. I know that anonymity and making quick money has driven many people here crazy, but it should not go like that anymore.

Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

I think people prefer investing in crypto because it seems to be a very profitable venture.
When you compare the return on investment of crypto investments to other investments ,you would agree with me that people jump in into it because of the high  profit.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:35:43 PM

Lots of  investors here prefer cryptocurrency base on the huge return on investment when the bullish period commence,  the ROI cannot be compared with  stock as the space has reach it's peak, but crypto is still evolving.
Thou it is very good to diversify  your investment, what I do is to take profit in crypto and invest in real estate, It has pay off.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

I don't think that people invest only in crypto because if it was truth market capitalization would be like over 1 trillion or even more, crypto lack investors now...
maybe we could attrack more new investor come to cryptocurrency market by spreading positive news to them.especially about benefit from crytomarket.

The guys that can persuade people can do it. They can really attract more other people to the cryptocurrencies. They will be eager to invest in crypto to make good money on it.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

The guys that can persuade people can do it. They can really attract more other people to the cryptocurrencies. They will be eager to invest in crypto to make good money on it.
and we should have to spread about its feature and benefits from cryptomarket.if they agree with this feature , there will much new investor come to crypto market again atleast with small amount.this market really give opportunity for us to earn money.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

I don't think that everyone investing only in crypto, i would rather say, most of us here are investing only in crypto and reasons why are: easy entrance into market unlike stocks market and higher reward for higher risk.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:50:08 AM

I don't think that everyone investing only in crypto, i would rather say, most of us here are investing only in crypto and reasons why are: easy entrance into market unlike stocks market and higher reward for higher risk.
i think investors only put few money on cryptocurrency market.and maybe it less than 20% from total their assset.investors worry if they put most of their asset on high risk market.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

They invested to Crypto because of it's promising project that they offer and I think it is common to some Investors to look first to the project if it is useful to the economy and community. I think it is the best way to take part in Crypto to invest in a reall good currencies that can make your investments grow in the future.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

Because of the rapid growth of the value of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin last year that is why many people invest in crypto market.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

For me, everyone invest in the crypto market because, this is the only investment that zero value of tax. Has a good profit during the grace period of trading coins. Can purchase using a digital payment with no extra charges.
what you are conveying is the advantage of investing in crypto currencies, and investing in crypto currencies is a way of investing using technological developments and progress so many people are curious about it

Yes, many people support the cryptocurrencies as they understand that they are our future. However, you will agree that a lot of guys also prefer to buy gold and private property.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

I don't think all of them are investing in crypto currencies if the state strictly prohibits using crypto currencies, maybe people in the country, in my opinion investing in crypto currencies follows the development of an increasingly advanced and sophisticated economic system.

UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

i think investors only put few money on cryptocurrency market.and maybe it less than 20% from total their assset.investors worry if they put most of their asset on high risk market.
Yes, that would be great percent of crypto investments in our portfolio, but most of us (here) do not have enough money for investing in other investments.
To have significantly return on investment, we have to buy cryptocurrencies with high risk.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

I personally keep a fair share of my investments in shares and bonds, but the absolute majority remains in crypto.
You see these stories of people who invest their life savings into Bitcoin and then go crazy when it drops a couple of thousand dollars.

That just seems crazy to me, how anyone can do that. I think most people would not recommend you put everything in crypto.
I do not seem to think that it is everyone who invested on crypto market because others are doing diversified investment to profit and not just focusing on the crypto investment. Though crypto market is good for investment but one should not also forget that other investment are good and should be consider also to earn more profit.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

Yes, that would be great percent of crypto investments in our portfolio, but most of us (here) do not have enough money for investing in other investments.
To have significantly return on investment, we have to buy cryptocurrencies with high risk.
cryptocurrency market really give us high return, but it contain high risk too.if we dont have knowledge to manage this risk, we could loss all of our money.we should have to avoid it.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: