Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market?  (Read 5249 times)
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

I don't think that everyone investing only in crypto, i would rather say, most of us here are investing only in crypto and reasons why are: easy entrance into market unlike stocks market and higher reward for higher risk.
i think investors only put few money on cryptocurrency market.and maybe it less than 20% from total their assset.investors worry if they put most of their asset on high risk market.
Yes, that would be great percent of crypto investments in our portfolio, but most of us (here) do not have enough money for investing in other investments.
To have significantly return on investment, we have to buy cryptocurrencies with high risk.
cryptocurrency market really give us high return, but it contain high risk too.if we dont have knowledge to manage this risk, we could loss all of our money.we should have to avoid it.
Cryptocurrency are the easiest why to send or receive money world wide without paying highly tax. Also there highly volatile so people take more interest to invest with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

I think they invest in crypto market because its easy to understand and like other said you can earn a lot but high risk . I see some crypto-enthusiast that success in this kind of market and they are give a tips to other to how to win and avoid loss . You are right in saying the investing in one basket is risky because of this lose you will never back again and you cant do anything more , so i want to decide to put my money in different investment incase of what happen if lose or win .

I think yeah, crypto are both easy and hard to understand. Easy to understand because we can easily see our profit but crypto is hard to understand too once the market dips so much.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

I always think about investing in other things outside cryptomarket but it still hasn't been realized because I still lack education. I really want to try trading but still dont have enough commitment and time to learn it. Stock trading is really interesting for me because of the high volume.
I also think if i already have a lot of money i will invest it in real estate for a more stable profit.
Youre very right about investing in 1 basket , take the bear market as an example, many people are desperate because of it.
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

The cryptocurrency is a brand new field, and in the future he will subvert human cognition of money. Other than that, real estate and stocks are not a good time to buy now.
The most logical thinking is to see crypto price statistics, especially bitcoin which is always increasing from year to year. So, if you invest money in the bitcoin and HODL markets at the end of the year, based on years ago the price will increase. That is, profits will be obtained.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

That's right, good advice! we need to diversify our risks, because the cryptocurrency market is unstable and it really lends itself to all sorts of manipulations, and we need to be ready for all possible market events. Personally, I did not take it into account at first, and left my job for the sake of cryptocurrency, now I sold almost all of my coins in order to satisfy my vital needs.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

I think everyone has the right to choose their opinions, and consider their choices. when someone chooses on cryptocurrency, maybe he is easier to make a profit and he has mastered all about cryptocurrency. and it could be because he is not very familiar with stocks. but I myself prefer crypto rather than stocks, because I feel that making a profit by trading crypto is easier than stocks. maybe that is their consideration, so they prefer crypto rather than stocks or anything else.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

Well it's true that nowadays many people prefer investing money in cryptocurrencies. This is because cryptocurrencies have a very high potential all over the world to grow and keep growing. Because of which it's potential to increase ones money is very high. Also its value keeps on fluctuating because of which it's chances of increasing money is very high.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

its obvious because cryptos are too profitable compared to other kinds of investments but not all times we can possibly earn a profit .  also , not all people only invest on cryptos because other's are investing on stable investments such as real estate , gold/silver , forex , stocks , live stocks , etc...

much better if we can always diversify our money on different kinds so that we can minimize the risk of loosing but at the same time we can also maximize our potential to earn big .
Right there are a lot of ICO in market but we will have to choose the one which is good according to us, for me to be honest only bitcoin investment is good, everyone must have at least 50% of their money in some kind of investment, the best will be our own choice so I think invest in bitcoin which gives better profit than any other currency, as if we need money so we can sell our coin and get the profit, to reach our needs, it help us at time of crises and it makes our economy well and good.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

Now crypto market is most profitable platform in the world,if you analysis last few years crypto coins price than you saw who invest in crypto market they are very profitable from crypto.So people only invest in crypto market.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

I don't think that everyone investing only in crypto, i would rather say, most of us here are investing only in crypto and reasons why are: easy entrance into market unlike stocks market and higher reward for higher risk.
i think investors only put few money on cryptocurrency market.and maybe it less than 20% from total their assset.investors worry if they put most of their asset on high risk market.
Yes, that would be great percent of crypto investments in our portfolio, but most of us (here) do not have enough money for investing in other investments.
To have significantly return on investment, we have to buy cryptocurrencies with high risk.
cryptocurrency market really give us high return, but it contain high risk too.if we dont have knowledge to manage this risk, we could loss all of our money.we should have to avoid it.
Everything become advance and peoples just stop using Gold to invest. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has much potential it can makes your rich in nights but the only thing is required is holding and wait for years.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

Compare it with gold you'll cryptocurrencies move its price more faster that Gold. There's an other advantage is that bitcoin is unstable and no one is behind on it. Even government can't control its price.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

Compare it with gold you'll cryptocurrencies move its price more faster that Gold. There's an other advantage is that bitcoin is unstable and no one is behind on it. Even government can't control its price.
sometimes its move faster than gold, but sometimes gold did it.it depend on what issue and news at market.this things influence to price movement even bitcoin or commodity price.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

Most of them invest in the crypto market because crypto has the potential to grow and therefore they hope to make a profit. There are so many investments but because crypto potential that makes it possible to grow is the reason to make it the main investment.

Now, the crypto market attracts really many people. Most of them are sure that here, they will raise good money. The cryptocurrency is more attractive than gold I think.
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Based on personal assumptions, I like the potential of crypto assets that can be much higher in a short period of time than other real assets, but still on a trade route that has high fundamentalism, there is no such thing as interesting, especially for a fairly instant profit method, at least not just just luck.

Although not all went well, in the end I believed one thing where, 1% of profit per day could still be fought for in the crypto market.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

Cryptocurrency are the easiest why to send or receive money world wide without paying highly tax. Also there highly volatile so people take more interest to invest with it.
In this busy life people really wants relaxation, and that relaxation has given to them by crypto, now they can buy goods of their needs without going out of their home, it has given home earning facility at the same time people can get profit after investing their money, value and price increases which gives a chance of having money with money, so I really admire crypto investors and I am also gonna invest.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

Based on personal assumptions, I like the potential of crypto assets that can be much higher in a short period of time than other real assets, but still on a trade route that has high fundamentalism, there is no such thing as interesting, especially for a fairly instant profit method, at least not just just luck.

Although not all went well, in the end I believed one thing where, 1% of profit per day could still be fought for in the crypto market.

That is the advantage of cryptocurrencies, we can make profits within a short period of time. This is why people get interested into it and more are being curious about it. As it continue to dominate in the market, there's a chance that most of the investors would likely divert their assets into cryptocurrencies.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:06:33 AM

Many have seen the potential and profitability in investing in crypto market. Perhaps they realized its more handy and tax free to invest in crypto market unlike investing in stock market.

In several country, having cryptocurrency not taxes free right now. I think peoples not only investing in cryptocurrency because they know that its very risky if they put all their money in cryptocurrency.
Its true that crypto still undervalue market but its still unregulated market and i think its not safe to put all our money in cryptocurrency, better divide our investment in several instrument
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:12:32 AM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

This is crypto and must remain crypto. Stock has its own governing principles and must not be likened to crypto. The difference in crypto and stocks is what makes crypto unique and more able to generate higher profits than stocks.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:42:28 AM

I think not everyone invests in crypto, they differ from each other's point of view, and only those who can understand crypto choose crypto investment, because they understand that crypto can be very beneficial.

dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

I think they invest in crypto market because its easy to understand and like other said you can earn a lot but high risk . I see some crypto-enthusiast that success in this kind of market and they are give a tips to other to how to win and avoid loss . You are right in saying the investing in one basket is risky because of this lose you will never back again and you cant do anything more , so i want to decide to put my money in different investment incase of what happen if lose or win .
People are to much impress with cryptocurrency features. Low transaction fee. Not paying tax and using world wide these advantage makes everyone shocked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: