Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market?  (Read 5249 times)
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

It's not generally correct that everyone now invest only in Cryptocurrency.
But the investment ratio of people in Cryptocurrency seems higher when compared to other investments and this could be attributed to the fact that investors gain full control over their investments in Cryptocurrency.
The Cryptocurrency investment seems to yield high return on investment compared to others etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loloos

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

Every one makes their investment in the crypto market because it is the vast and bigger in this world.
Profit earning is also more. And people can get involved in this world easily, because it is understandable and affordable to everyone.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

crypto is an investment with the fastest rate of return and they have a high ptofit rate compared to other investments although the risk posed is also high. I am investing in crypto and it is in a fairly large portion but I am also investing in stocks and real estate, because I am very realistic where dividing investment into several products will give you a big profit on profit and minimize the risk of loss
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

because for them investment in crypto is also profitable and can help their economy, so for them it's also a good way to make profits easily.
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

In my opinion crypto is only the projects to get good passive income and there is no tax to by investors... so these are the features  made many people to investing in crypto.

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

that was big mistake if investors put their money only in cryptocurrency market.see what happen now at crypto market , all price crashing and mostly investor panic with this condition caue suffering lot of loss.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

Every one want to make investment at crypto because they want to get make profit with their investment, but when bitcoin lower price they have waiting and patient until when bitcoin could back stronger.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

that was big mistake if investors put their money only in cryptocurrency market.see what happen now at crypto market , all price crashing and mostly investor panic with this condition caue suffering lot of loss.
of course for those who were smart last year, they sold part of their crypton assets and diversified into other safer investments, such as property or gold. so that when the crypto price falls like now they can still smile, and still casually hold some of the existing crypto assets, or even increase their crypto assets at this time

Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

This is a very good option you highlighted. Although cryptocurrency is at it early stage and I think more work needs to be done in the regulation aspects. Likewise if everyone should consider moving their assets to fiat or raw material don't you think the crypto world would be as good as dead.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

Every one makes their investment in the crypto market because it is the vast and bigger in this world.
Profit earning is also more. And people can get involved in this world easily, because it is understandable and affordable to everyone.

Not everyone. Forex and stocks are more popular. The crypto society is not so large yet, but the number of people that wish to become traders and than invest in BTC and altcoins is growing.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Every one want to make investment at crypto because they want to get make profit with their investment, but when bitcoin lower price they have waiting and patient until when bitcoin could back stronger.
OP, in my opinion asks a rhetorical question. The point is that you can't invest only in cryptocurrencies and everything connected with them. This is very unsafe, because the crypto market is very dangerous and unstable. He just wants  that everyone who reads it, thinks about investing in other things not related to the crypto world.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

Because in crypto as long as you buy the potential coins you have a big chance to  earn Bitcoin in the near future.
That's why they are lot of ico new project appeared in the forum. Also doing trade through crypto is much more easier than dong forex
trading.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

I dont think crypto investor have only investment in cryptocurrency. I am believe big investor diversify their investment in several instrument. Crypto is high risk investment and its not safe put all our eggs in one basket.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

the main reason many show interest in cryptocurrencies is decentralised assets with no central banks or government control and lot of potential for growth in terms of technology and high expectations of future demand also in past most of the asset have shown growth aspect
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

The cryptocurrency market is crazy. When the market becomes positive, you can make a lot of money, so people are greedy, and investing in cryptocurrency is correct. In addition to the cryptocurrency market, other investments are now dangerous.

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

The cryptocurrency market is crazy. When the market becomes positive, you can make a lot of money, so people are greedy, and investing in cryptocurrency is correct. In addition to the cryptocurrency market, other investments are now dangerous.

I agree that the crypto market is crazy, in both positive and negative way, we have seen how crypto currency went booming last year, I can say that it is crazy in a very positive way, many investors gained a lot, I can say all if not most of crypto investors have gained a lot. But it became crazy in a negative way just a few months after cryptocurrencies went on its peek, and more people had been affected.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:41:59 AM

right, because of the significant increase last year, it made many people want to invest in cryptocurrency, I think for newcomers like this who suffer the most, because after that the market continues to decline until now

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
massbuldog

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

because for them investment in crypto is also profitable and can help their economy, so for them it's also a good way to make profits easily.
It is not only about the profit but more about the time and loyalty. This is an industry right and the more you hold, the more you become a habitant in the industry so I think there are lots of more profits than just look.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

right, because of the significant increase last year, it made many people want to invest in cryptocurrency, I think for newcomers like this who suffer the most, because after that the market continues to decline until now
they are unlucky, because joining in crypto market in uncorrect time.buying on highest price ever make them really sick if compared with currency price.and we hope bitcoin price could recovered soon.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

In my opinion crypto is only the projects to get good passive income and there is no tax to by investors... so these are the features  made many people to investing in crypto.

Yes, many people invest in cryptocurrencies, but not all. Turkey here is the leader. Statistically, over 18% of Turkish guys own the cryptos. In comparison, in Europe and the USA only 9% deal with BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: