Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market?  (Read 5249 times)
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:19:35 AM

I think they invest in crypto market because its easy to understand and like other said you can earn a lot but high risk . I see some crypto-enthusiast that success in this kind of market and they are give a tips to other to how to win and avoid loss . You are right in saying the investing in one basket is risky because of this lose you will never back again and you cant do anything more , so i want to decide to put my money in different investment incase of what happen if lose or win .
Mostly people consider cryptocurrency as a future of fiat many people just move to bitcoins and leave using fiat.It has highly potential to increase as compare to Gold and stock exchange.Bitcoin is worth for long term investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:21:14 AM

the reason why everyone invest in crypto market is it is decentralised and most of the coins have huge percentage of growth
well, besides, when a coin is already on the market, I think it will be a more affordable investment. because I think there is a place to exchange it, and the rest is waiting until the right time to resell.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

the reason why everyone invest in crypto market is it is decentralised and most of the coins have huge percentage of growth
well, besides, when a coin is already on the market, I think it will be a more affordable investment. because I think there is a place to exchange it, and the rest is waiting until the right time to resell.
if we see cryptocurrencies price history year by year it always growth alot.and maybe this is the main reason why much people interested investing their money into crypto market.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:47:32 AM

It is all about hype, a lot of people are running to invest crypto with out any mind that they can loose a lot of money...They foret about risk, only hype  Sad  It is another side of the coin for all  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Exactly. The shine and fame of cryptocurrency to make you rich sounds very much attractive and enticing but this is not just the investment but investing with knowledge.

This is why many people looses in the crypto market because they normally do not have an insight into the type and nature of the crypto they invest in, ICO has in this way made some people suffer a lot because of the profit they promise if you invest in it but the profit seldom comes. The real story behind investing in crypto has been profit maximization in case of many people.
hiameneven

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

The cryptocurrency is a brand new field, and in the future he will subvert human cognition of money. Other than that, real estate and stocks are not a good time to buy now.
The most logical thinking is to see crypto price statistics, especially bitcoin which is always increasing from year to year. So, if you invest money in the bitcoin and HODL markets at the end of the year, based on years ago the price will increase. That is, profits will be obtained.
In fact crypto currencies has already given a very good profit to people, therefore they are giving more preference to invest their money in crypto currencies. I think that still there are too much potential to invest money in crypto currencies as compare to other business or investments.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

Everyone invest in crypto market because crypto market is one of the most profitable investment platform all over the world. If you analysis last few years bitcoin price as well as altscoin price than you understand why everyone invest in the crypto market.
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

There are several reasons:

1. Crypto is more simple than shares market (one can make wallets and buy coins with just a few clicks);
3. One can start with smaller initial capital (only several hundred bucks is enough to enter a promising ICO);
2. Right choice of coins to invest could really bring x100-x1000 profit (not in this downtrend, but hopefully the situation will change);
3. Bigger fluctuations of crypto market give the opportunity for speculators to increase their initial investment several times.

Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

i think, everyone now interest to invest in the crypto market because earn profit easily. market prices when come down that time buy and hold. again prices when increases sell and earn profit. so many currency have but some are fake so people love crypto and invest.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

Crypto investment is supported by many conveniences and a high level of profit. crypto investment is enough to have a crypto wallet and we only need to buy from the market and pay a certain amount of fiat with a very cheap fee, we don't want to do anything and just wait for the next few years crypto we already have a doubled price from now
MichaelOwen

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:55:25 PM

No, I don't think that people only invest in the crypto market , not everyone can have ability of seeing the future well. There are many kind of investment  which attracting so many people such as real estate , stock , gold ...
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:11:42 AM

Crypto investment is supported by many conveniences and a high level of profit. crypto investment is enough to have a crypto wallet and we only need to buy from the market and pay a certain amount of fiat with a very cheap fee, we don't want to do anything and just wait for the next few years crypto we already have a doubled price from now
i think benefits can be more than you imagine, if you dare to hold on for a long period of time. of course our investment place is exchange that has been provided, and it's better to invest in large exchanges to make it safer
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

I think they invest in crypto market because its easy to understand and like other said you can earn a lot but high risk . I see some crypto-enthusiast that success in this kind of market and they are give a tips to other to how to win and avoid loss . You are right in saying the investing in one basket is risky because of this lose you will never back again and you cant do anything more , so i want to decide to put my money in different investment incase of what happen if lose or win .
People are to much impress with cryptocurrency features. Low transaction fee. Not paying tax and using world wide these advantage makes everyone shocked.
These are some spectacular feats of bitcoin that are helping the life of a common man. People are now getting interested towards bitcoin for so many reasons. Definitely when there are different mindsets entering into the world of bitcoin then there are different perceptions about the advantage of it as well. For me, people are coming towards it just because it is helping them earn money.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

I think they only invest in the Crypto market because they learned that it will really give them a good amount of earnings. And I think most of the current Crypto market are secured to their investors that will really attract other investors that want to have a secure investments.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

Of course, you do not need to store all your money in cryptocurrency. It is very dangerous, and if something happens, you can lose all that you have. I think that all your currency must be divided for several parts for stocks, real estate, crypto and etc.
The first and the foremost thing is the motivation of the money. People are motivated by the money and they want to make easy money and since Bitcoin has been very instrumental in making people rich, thus an attraction for everyone out there and this is why people invest in crypto in general and in Bitcoin in particular. Besides, It is no doubt a store of value which grow with the passage of time and in the same time is very liquid to cash out or withdraw in time of need.
CherryNMB

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

Very simple, investing in crypto brings a high profit. Most people want to make a lot of money quickly. But there are many risks and risks, but the psychology to make a lot of money will make them despite these risks.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

I think they only invest in the Crypto market because they learned that it will really give them a good amount of earnings. And I think most of the current Crypto market are secured to their investors that will really attract other investors that want to have a secure investments.
Simply because the investors they have grasped the trend and future development of this market in the era of technological development today. Make easy money in the short run, avoid tax risks and create trust and help big investors make big profits. Well, like if you invest in BTC and keep it for a  time you will make more profit in the future.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

if we see cryptocurrencies price history year by year it always growth alot.and maybe this is the main reason why much people interested investing their money into crypto market.
This is basic reason why most of people get attracted towards it, now we are in digital age people are investing to have better life for today and have saved future, rise and fall is good way to make profit in investments, in any other business there is chance to lose your money but in crypto currency you will not lose anything infect your money will grow and will give your income every year.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

In general, I agree with this opinion. I myself am inclined to invest in those projects in which large venture capital funds are investing. Their attitude to cryptocurrency startups is the same as with ordinary startups. They carefully check the team and help with the placement of tokens on the stock exchanges. In addition, they help in maintaining liquidity.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

Of course, you do not need to store all your money in cryptocurrency. It is very dangerous, and if something happens, you can lose all that you have. I think that all your currency must be divided for several parts for stocks, real estate, crypto and etc.
It is smart to invest in several different markets but very few people have the money to invest in so many markets at the same time and even if they had the money who has the knowledge to invest in all of those markets and not lose money? Only the most talented can do that and I have barely enough knowledge to make money in this market so I am not going to do that anytime soon.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:48:06 AM

Maybe because everyone here is more knowledgeable in crypto rather than stocks and i don't think everyone here are investing in crypto only, i am sure they have other businesses which they put their money on. Putting all your money in crypto is not safe, it is very risky and best thing to do is diversify your money some with crypto and some outside of crypto world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: