Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market?  (Read 5249 times)
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:10:20 AM

Maybe because everyone here is more knowledgeable in crypto rather than stocks and i don't think everyone here are investing in crypto only, i am sure they have other businesses which they put their money on. Putting all your money in crypto is not safe, it is very risky and best thing to do is diversify your money some with crypto and some outside of crypto world.
for those who are experienced, of course they already have investments outside. they know investment here is very risky, but also can achieve extraordinary profits. of course they do so that psychology remains stable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

You shouldn’t expect someone that is trading and investing their money and time in cryptocurrency to have time for other kind of assets/stocks. If you ask those are trading stocks and different assets, they will also tell you the same thing that they don’t have interest in crypto trading. Everyone got their own different and you should not expect them to force themselves to do what they don’t like.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

Banks are keeping  bitcoin's value down by using the same component that banks use to artificially keep other investments value  down fear.I'm I blaming banks for bitcoins price world wide?Yes! When  you realize that banks control almost all other  areas of finance. It's time that crypto investors  recognize who is really in control of money world wide. And it an't bitcoin!
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

The cryptocurrency market is volatile, the devaluation of the cryptocurrency has led many investors to make more choices.
But again the basic and sole reason behind holding the coins is to maximize the future income. No doubt that decline in the values of crypto has forced the investors to look for other businesses but they have not exit the market yet because they know it is very normal to have recessions and booms.

But it is true and cannot be doubted that cryptocurrency is one great way to make easy money by investing and holding the coins regardless of the down of up market.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

Cryptocurrency is a very good phenomenon for profit. Some people think this is a field to get results, and here is everything that is out of control. Everyone knows, investing in cryptocurrency is a very high risk.
Investing in cryptocurrency is indeed a big risk, but high profitability and the ability to multiply your capital a few dozen times attract many people. The stock market, compared to the crypto market, is much safer, but the ability to quickly generate large profits attract people to crypto.
There was a saying once I read, the bigger you take risk, bigger the reward would be. So don’t worry about things happening now. This isn’t new. Although we never have seen such long bear runs but history says this has been happening with bitcoin since its production. People are always making good moves when they control their minds. So take control over situation.
Danna Haisy

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

Because people buy when it is low and wait for the price to rise, it may not be profitable due to the impact of inflation.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

where else have you seen the opportunity to invest and earn$ 10 ? I think that this amount may be even less if you are willing to use your knowledge
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

it seems because they know that by investing in crypto markets they can get very much profit and they also know that this cryptocurrency has a very limited total supply so that it will make the price of cryptocurrency experience a price increase someday.

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

Even now, crypto forms less than 10% of my overall portfolio. Even during the peak valuation, this proportion was less than 25%. So I am someone who has diversified the investment assets.
dmamigo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

Most of the people even the newbies invest in the various form of investment options even outside this market. People who seek quick money only with no long-term view of their investment might be investing here only. I have been into stocks along with crypto. Now I am thinking to indulge myself to bonds and other modes of investment if possible.
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

I always choose crypto to invest with, its our way of financial freedom
We want low fees and exemption from taxes.
And of course if you are an investor always keep in mind the risks that might happen.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:08:23 AM

Yes that's right, everyone wants a big profit in every investment they make, with the presence of Cryptocurrency now with the price of Bitcoin very expensive, of course, it attracts many Investors to trade with Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is very fast in the exchange market, so that is why investors now prefer investment in Crypto.

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:14:59 AM

Most investors join crypto because of FOMO after hearing the success stories of friends who invested in crypto. Most of these investors do not take time to study the market trend and thinks crypto investment makes riches overnight. Once they invest and market goes down, they lose their patience and begin to panic sell.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:09:51 AM

crypto does have a high risk but also has high profits and therefore for those who like challenges, of course, they will choose investment in crypto because they are fast in seeking profits and maybe that is why they prefer investment in crypto rather than in stocks or materials raw and precious metals.
GemmaJon

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:31:12 AM

people must have their own reason for their investment. For me, crypto world market is still very profitable and i will keep holding my coin. The lesson is that always patient and alert to protect your investment.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

I think that most investors came to the crypto market in this market here, because everything is simple and clear, and years of trading on the stock exchange are not needed. For many, this is an additional income for basic income, as it is for me.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

Because they know that the bigger risk they take, the bigger the chance of earning they will get or even more than what they bargain for. Just imagine your profit if you have about 5 bitcoin that you bought last 2016 and was able to hold it until December 2017.

Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

Because they know that the bigger risk they take, the bigger the chance of earning they will get or even more than what they bargain for. Just imagine your profit if you have about 5 bitcoin that you bought last 2016 and was able to hold it until December 2017.
risk taker always has chance to get maximum profit in cryptocurrency market.they consider if they want to earn huge money ,they should have already to recieve the risk too.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

i will never go all in with just 1 basket.
I will always choose the safe side of life.
Like our files in our computer, we should always have the back up.
the crash is always a crash and without alternative choice we will be in a mess.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

lots of investment places not only in cryptocurrency in other places also provide investments such as fiat and others, it's just that currently experiencing the era of digital currency so many will choose cryptocurrency for long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: