Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 4422 times)
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

It's really a small reward. I got my first signature award, $ 120. Of course it was not the smallest, but then not the biggest reward.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

Wow congratz man. Hope you will more from this experience. I dont know about dacc token whether it is listed or not. If you feel this token really worth for future, do not rush to sell now. Better hold it.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

I'm happy for you, for the first time even though it's not too big in value, but it certainly means a lot. the first time I got a bounty prize was Dent token for worth $ 50, was very happy when I got it for the first time, and became an encouragement to work harder to get more.. good luck bro
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
I am feeling that you are highly happy and elated for earning 10$ that shows that there is reward for hard work and this will be a motivating factor for other aspiring members who had work tirelessly  not to lose hope when bounty hunting, I also got my my first reward of 58$ having participated in volttech bounty campaign.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

First time will not be base in any amount,
it is real happiness that you will feel.
i have same experience like you, heart are jumping in joy.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

Users are having a the same reaction to its first bounty rewards, as what I have experience too, till now i was holding my 1st bounty rewards.
bekspes

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

First prize is 10 $, not bad. My first prize was also small, only worth 33 $, because it was my first prize that felt very happy. and from that I am sure that I can get even more.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

Congrats, my first rewards: 3$ in tokens Smiley
You can join Organicco Bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991 to earn more and more rewards from potential ICO.
I join it too to support this company.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

bounty campaigns can bring you more than that, trust me, and be patient to do it more ^^
you'll get your desirable reward.
10$ is just a small amount. for a starter ^^
good luck
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

It is really feel good when we first start getting bounty tokens, even I got around $5 worth coin, but happy to see that I got it, but later as days go, now I have got good tokens around #30 to $40, but they are less. Most of seems to be ranging around $1 to $10.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

Congrats and well done! Sadly not many people make it to this stage but you did it and that's amazing. Just remember in the future that as long as you keep at it you will be fine and who knows maybe this will happen all over again if you choose your projects carefully.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

congratulations on your first income through bounties. its not much, but its something. i did not have that much luck with my first bounty. but i hope for my current bounty, in which i participate. maybe i can report afterwards that i have received my first payment.  Smiley
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

bounty campaigns can bring you more than that, trust me, and be patient to do it more ^^
you'll get your desirable reward.
10$ is just a small amount. for a starter ^^
good luck
For a beginner like you,that could be a good start.For sure there are still lot of good projects waiting for you ahead and will make you paid for a more bigger amount.Just keep your patience strong and strive more because you will be the only one to benefit all the fuits of your hardworks in the end.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

My congratulations. Good luck in your bounty. I remember this filling when you are making bounty 2 month and than get a reward. My first bounty tokens were ECB (European Crypto Bank) for signature campaign.

KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

I didn't receive my first ever rewards in bounty but it was on airdrop. The rewards I receive that time is "BTC RED" and its starting price is worth $80. But im not because I sell it immediately and its price in the next few months in x10 better than the one when I sell it and I was disappointed at that time but I realize that im new to the crypto and that $80 is a big help of mine.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

Many Many congratulations to you because ofcourse it is a happiness to receive a first reward of your hardwork so it is good and bounty campaign is a good starting for all crypto traders.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

You're lucky because your first campaign is a successful one unlike other new participants that was scammed on their first campaign including me. Now I choose carefully those campaign that I join but still it is not 100% scam free.
ashrafway
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

I was very excited because my first bounty reward I got from a project when I participated on pumapay and that was steemit campaign which the value about $6. When I receive these tokens, it really gave me a boost of confidence to work more hard on bounties. recently, I am working many good Bounty projects, I hope I will be a good return. thanks
Syella.A

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

I was like that, I was happy to get the first award from the bounty, and of course I told my family. and they are happy to hear it Grin

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

You're lucky because your first campaign is a successful one unlike other new participants that was scammed on their first campaign including me. Now I choose carefully those campaign that I join but still it is not 100% scam free.
This is what most likely participants happen when they encountered a scam project to promote as a bounty hunter. I personally experienced twice joining a bounty program which is a scam. So, at the start, you must choose which better one or those management team of the bounty that legit and has already managed a successful project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: