Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 4422 times)
Kokakolla

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
I have received my first reward in August, and I will not sell it untill the price will increase. I suggest you to do your own research, in which bounty is ok to participate, like if that project has chances or no! then keep your tokens and wait till it will become more valuable. My first reward was 36261 CC!!!

Yes mate, although it's not that much it proves that bounty campaign is paying and it will keep you motivated to work hard and achieve higher payout in the future. Honestly I forgot what particular bounty campaign I received my first payout, my biggest payout is with ICO Forums contest campaign which I earned 1ETH in 3 days.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
I received my first reward of $300 exactly one year ago, this is for 2 weeks of participating in the bounty campaign. This is exactly half of my salary at the main job and I was very glad about it.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

I remember that when i received my first bounty rewards i am so happy even i only earn a liitle amount of money,, and i believe that a lot of the bounty hunter here in cryptoworld also received a little amount of money on there first bounty. But for sure on there next bounty they make more income.

Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

My first one I can't remember but it went well withdrawn  Grin so it's like making a payout from the hardwork, that's why I like bounty more than the airdrop or other free giveaways but yes free is free. But on the later periods I have learned that I should invest the ones I earn even half of it as we would not be rich just by doing bounties forever.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

Congratulations ! it provides the inspiration to grow in this bounty campaign with trust and guide to believe freely and keeping patience for the long term. It is great motivation. 
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

My first bounty reward received was XPST or Pokersports bounty which has low value as of the time of received it is less than the ICO price but have not sell this tokens because I still believed in the future of cryptocurrency and techbology of the project.

For now, I haven't sell any of my tokens from bounties because of being considerate by giving the developers time to develop and establish their product first and make the company solid and stable.

I am hoping that time will come the demands of all the token on my MEW will rise one day and will have a good harvest when that time comes.

Conclusion:

Have received good token value but have not sell because I think its not yet worth to sell at this moment. But my first token rewards received is not that good experienced at all not like others who got good amount of rewards and is tradable in the market.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

Congratulation to you. I think everyone feels the same like you at the first time they received their first reward, so do I. I can't remember what reward that I got at the first time, I just remember that I feel so happy too (just like you) at that time. Stay learn and research any new projects, hope you always get a good thing from bounty program.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

Congratulations. On receiving the first bounty rewards.  I think you will feel the same way I felt the day I received mine. All I was thinking was that bounty is a scam that one cannot get anything from it. But on that day I was excited to get something. Keep working. More to come. 
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

At the beginning, I joined the Bounty. I could not believe that I could make money, but when I got the first payment here, I was very happy and it made me greedy because I wanted to get more money without having to invest. Grin

Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

like your story in my first bounty rewards i get money just $250, and i'm very happy with that, but i loss more than $100 for trading in just few hours haha is so sad but funny  Grin Grin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

for newbie is a good move, but you can make more money that you have now, make more money from bounty because many airdrop just give little money different when you work and participate i bounty campaign

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

I have not received anything from the bounty yet, but I congratulate you on your first success!

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
Merited by cloud69 (1)

First bounty rewards is always a special, you are lucky at least got $10. When I got first one, it was never listed, followed by 3-4 tokens which worth all total less than $0, now about a 8 months of bounty earning, I am only able to ear around $40 and $50 total.  These days are bounty worthless as compared to 1 year back.  These days bounties are worthless as mostly there are scammed bounties, failed bounties.  

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

My first bounty reward is 32$ from Credits token after nearly 2 months working as a bounty participant. I'm so happy at that time.But at present, I feel so disapointed because many projects pay me the worthless token that can't be sold or the low price.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

For the first prize I received at the time, if I was not mistaken, I joined the BTC campaign and was only given 0.005 BTC per week, at that time only a small value because the BTC price was still very cheap, but with the results I received it had made his own enthusiasm for me to continue to follow a number of campaigns in this forum because by continuing to make maximum efforts, we will get the maximum results.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

sometimes I wonder why many bounty hunters share the results of their bounties? won't that have a bad impact on them?
because competition is getting tighter and life is getting harder, human character will always damage other human lives
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

the first time I got a reward from the ODEM token project equivalent to 80 USD, at that time I just followed the Facebook bounty, but the results were pretty good and made me happy especially my parents. So I will try my best from now on.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

Yes, even though $ 10 is a little value, but it's your first payment then make it as an encouragement for you to be more active to get better results.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Anastasia93

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Well, 10 usd isn't that much but you have to start someway, now you know that is possible to receive rewards that way and you can improve and participate on some other campaigns now.
Thaet is a decent start for someone that is very new to doing bounty campaigns or doing freelance work online.

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

My first bounty was token from Everex & it was worth of 250$, second got from Hedge then from Genesis Vision & Aeron. In the first six months of my bounty campaign I got huge amount.
But after that next six months was not such fruitful like first six months, but I’m not disappointed & working hard & hope full for my 10000$ plus portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: