Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 4422 times)
xontol212

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.
Your first experience was not too bad, I joined my first gift in December 2017. My first account, I got more than $ 900 dollars from CUBE, you have to work harder to get more.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

I also felt happy when I first received my first prize, I felt that my efforts in collecting coins had paid off, even though there was not much I received but it was very happy because my efforts were not in vain, and also when I first received a gift I don't know what to do with the gift.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.
Your first experience was not too bad, I joined my first gift in December 2017. My first account, I got more than $ 900 dollars from CUBE, you have to work harder to get more.

Congratulation in your first bounty rewards, it's a huge for  me. Honestly I received my first rewards worth of $541 dollars but now it's only $8 because of the dip. Almost all crypto are down but I believe it will recover and I still holding my token.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
10$ is still money, its only natural for you to be happy since it is coming from your own hard work.
anyways, my first bounty reward experience is also not much, unlike any other, but I was also happy that time.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
Congratulations bro. You remind me of my first award from the Bounty with 50$ (I hodl until now, current price 20$ Smiley)) ). That's amazing when i can earn some money from internet. Not much but I still happy.
Hopefully the bounty will be sustained for a while, now it's hard to really live up to the bounty. Because too much ICO with bad ideal, scam project, the market bad. I was joined about over 100 bounty and for my reward until now still at 600$ for 6 month work
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

congrats mate, no matter the price of what we receive at first is nothing compare to the happiness of success at the first time.
this first pay-out will symbolize that cryptocurrency and its bounty is a possitive thing to do to earn and be productive online at home or anywhere.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

The first time I got the reward was to participate in an airdrop project called Olympus Labs (MOT). It gave me 10 MOTs. Although it is not worth the money, I am very happy because this is the income I earned through knowledge acquisition!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

I congratulate you. It's nice to get the first results. True, I had the same feeling after I got the money in the amount of 16 dollars per airdrop.

doglasslim

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:11:30 AM

I congratulate you friend. I understand how happy that you are receiving your first fruit of labor from bounty. Much more to come, just stay focused and be consistent with your diligent hard work.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:03:26 AM

Pal, get a job! If you're happy with 10$, how would you feel getting your first paycheck? 10$ is nothing, not even a start. Just admit you wasted your time for some stupid bounty campaign. Aim for a real deal.

at least, he starts to collect his free money from the bounty and we should appreciate his work. not all people that came to the crypto world, join in the bounty campaign for his first time, and he can earn that money. the average of them just quit because of wait for the rewards, they need to wait for a long time. I am sure that if he still trying to join with the bounty campaign, he can collect more than that. so congratulation for him, keep doing what you do and don't give up.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

My first award gave me a huge impetus to further development in cryptocurrency. Now I know that you can earn good money . Now learning to trade and learn more and more information
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

Please accept my congratulations! You have chosen a good project, I also participated in it) I believe that this team has a future, news coming in every day!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

As someone who joined the Bounty campaign in January, I remember that I have already paid for 4 different projects and that my first payment has a very bad value. DIW project will surely know that this project has both investors and bounty laborers like us have been ruined. Although this project was the first payment, unfortunately I could not make me happy, but the other payments I received after this project made me so happy and satisfied that I can not tell. With the campaign payments I have made during the period when I have been financially successful and the projects have been successful, the happiness given by the elderly cash money can not be changed with anything. I do not want to go without saying that I have closed my debts and payments with all these difficult times and that I have brought my financial situation in very good condition very soon.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

First bounty rewards.... I got my first airdrop more profitable but from bounty, I first got Authorship (ATS) which I hodl long (4mos.) and got about 1,000$ when I sell it from it's peak. Now I don't have any news about that project for the team is not professional enough to handle the project and fulfill the roadmap.       
TheCryptoTrader

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

To the author first of all congratulations for received your first bounty reward. I got my first reward in july, i was doing qurrex social media bounty and got around 6 qurrex worth 6$.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

Good for you, even just 10$ be thankful to the team whose pay its bounty participant. Some are just running a camapign but ended scam. Good start to feel your first reward. It burn your soul to do more bounty amd earn even more token from different project. But make sure to think quality over quantity. Every campaign you want to participate in, check it and decide.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

Almost one year I became a Bounty Hunter, I forgot the first Bounty that landed in my wallet, but I remember the last Bounty I got was Mozo Token, a Bounty campaign with very transparent profit sharing and managed by a good manager
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

The first payment for the bounty was $ 200 at the price of ICO, which, after entering the stock exchange, went down to $ 40 ...
aloja0001

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

Congrats Bro Smiley keep it up . i just wanna share a good bounty , CAlled GCOX At GCOX, we bring business fundamentals to the world of blockchain giving you unparalleled access to the stars Smiley heres the bounty link if your interested https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608750.0
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

A wonderful feeling when you get what you've been waiting for is not it? But all this stops as soon as you decide to go to the stock exchange and sell it? I've already faced this, so I just do not go to the stock exchange until bitcoine prices are higher than $ 10,000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: