Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 4422 times)
AyeshaS

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

congratulations! I also have recently received my first bounty reward which is WAB token worth $ 12, the amount is small but feels great....long way to go.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Indeed, when you get money for a bounty for the first time, then the emotions overwhelm. Although the amount is insignificant, it's still nice. Congratulations, I think in the future you will earn much more
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

I understand your feeling because I also used to have this feeling when received the first token after more 2 months do Airdrop and Bounty. Although, at that time, it hadn't have any value

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

Indeed, when you get money for a bounty for the first time, then the emotions overwhelm. Although the amount is insignificant, it's still nice. Congratulations, I think in the future you will earn much more
I'm now dedicate to do more that reliable in crypto because the reward I earn has a good chances to grow immediately due to fluctuation, this is one of the opportunities by individuals for those who don't have money to invest yet.

masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
Congratulation! I understand the feeling of getting your first bounty bonuses. Feeling so happy that I can make money myself. The first time I earned a bonus I jumped happily. Since then I have always been involved in bonuses.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

WEll congratulations to you. I think everyone is very happy with being paid in bounties as proof of their work. and I think you are lucky that you have been paid since there are so many bounties nowadays that doesnt pay and scams of the like.

thaoni23

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

I think it is a joy for newcomers to participate in bounty campaigns. I am also happy as you receive the first money from the bounty campaign. It gives me the motivation to continue the work
mohitsharma67

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
Congratulations to you success. First time getting bounty reward is really very excited moment for every bounty hunter. I was also very happy when I get my first airdrop token.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

Congratulations dude, This is one of the greatest time you may experience as a bounty hunter.
Keep working hard and you will get something huge later on.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

If you continue you can earn much more than 10$. But anyway, also congratulations on your first bounty payout. I can still remember mine. I was also very happy, even if the tokens were not worth much. I know, it's sometimes a tedious way to find a good bounty, but keep going and you'll find it too. Then you will be able to earn more.  Wink
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

I think the more bounty campaign becomes, the harder we will be happy after we get the tokens.
I received my first tokens about a year ago and they are still not listed on any stock exchange (I will not mention the name of the project as not to offend someone).
But yes, the excitement of seeing them in your wallet was really great, no matter of their value.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

Worth 10$ , so you mean you can trade it right now for 10 dollars , right ? I'm asking because it's not the same , as 10$ worth based on ICO price  Cheesy  Anyway , I want to congratulate you with your first bounty earnings , in addition I want to say that if you earn 10$ from a single social media campaign - it can be considered as a pretty good result nowadays .
Dracarys26

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

I made around 400$ for my first Bounty Campiagn. I did some Twitter campaigns and received around 900$ for 2 campaigns in 2 days. Congrats on receiving the rewards. Make sure you participate in good Bounty campaigns by doing your own research.
yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

the first bounty in which I participated was Traxia, and even not in the signature, but only in the company's twitter and earned $ 250 it became a great motivation)) I thought that a dozen clicks is good money))
amila_cs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

congratulations. My first reward was VZT I guess, I got around 70$ but didn't sell and sold when value dropped more than 80%  Grin

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

The only bounty reward I have ever received is Everex if it's not wrong, and I'm also happy to receive it at that time because Everex has a good exchange rate as I remember. After that I never participated in the bounty program until now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

I know how that feels like all your hard work was rewarded and starting to get addicted to look and join more bounties. When i was on that position, I decided to hold my rewards for long term and hoping that it will multiply its price but it didn't happen. You better sell those for a profit. Start selling then forget. You will only suffer for a long time for missing those opportunities that comes one in a million.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

My first reward as the bounty hunter was really a successful one. I got coins which valued very great that I even bought my first laptop for my personal used and even for crypto operation. Indeed, it was great.
The next time also is the same - quite good and I earn enough money to purchase other items again. However, it became clumsy, I got coins which had no value and it became more and more. I thought bounty hunters are sustainable one but to much expectation will hurt you. Thus, what we only need is to choose better crypto with a great project and realistic to the community. Because of my earning experience, I tend to choose every ICOs and forget the importance of checking whether the project is realizable in the future. The lesson, do not always be matter on whether you earn it or not, the most important is the fact that we choose and put effort on something valuable; thus, studies and research would be necessary to check the background of the project ICO.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

The very first bounty reward i received came from Pincoin bounty. For 2 weeks postings, i got $200 compensation. The feeling was just so overwhelming.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

For the first earnings, this is still normal. And your feelings are also understandable to many. Getting the first earnings is always nice. You have a beginning, but there will be more, much more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: