Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 4422 times)
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

My first bounty was mvl coin it's currently worth over $250 now,  I'm still holding it tight because I believe that it's a good project to watch out for,  I was really excited seeing it at such level with just few units
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:52:35 PM

I don't remember the value, but I remember the happiness I had, it was so great to receive my first reward and it only motivated to be involved more in crypto and bounties too. It was maybe around $ 10 too.

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

I received my first bounty reward like a week back . A Databroker token of $25. I was excited not necessarily because of the size but for the assurance that this thing is for real. I am hoping for something bigger in future
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

Great to know that you have received your first bounty and i really happy for you as you have got it. This bounty rewards showed me that if you have sound knowledge and hardwork on your side from which you can easily grow up and the whole family started to laugh and i just came to know that children would easily do wathever they want.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:11:25 PM

My first bounty reward was Copytrack CPY. It was around 0,7 eth. The price of Ethereum was around 800$ then, and I was the happiest girl in the world. I managed to earn three times as much as I'm paid being on maternity leave in our country Shocked Shocked Grin

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

I remember before I thought that Bounty is only a joke and it will not give me any profit until such time that I joined a Campaign and after 4 weeks of posting, I though that it's done and they will not pay me back but suddenly when I checked my wallet I saw 60$ on it then I cashed it out, that was really a unforgettable moment for me.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
seopro1001

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

First of all, congratulations to you and try your best to get more bounty with more money. I practice mainly in airdrops and get some money from them but not much. For the bounty, I don't remember I practiced or not, but I remember I haven't get money from bounty yet. I know there are many people who make much money from the bounty. So you should go straight, do more and make more money. Good luck to you.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

Interesting experience in you)) My first bounty was BitDegree, and from it I got about 800 dollars, but, I'm a fool! Because I did not sell it and now it costs only 40 dollars, and it's been 6 months ...
Cracker563

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

I can feel your joy , because as small as it is it is a reward for your time and effort.. Keep it up and you will bring more good testimony.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

Truth be told the first bounty reward is always exciting not even because of the money value but the assurance that what you're doing is real and genuine so my first reward i got from dropil I was super excited though still in my wallet because I believe in the project and probably going to buy some more to add to my portfolio
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

My first bounty was EDG it was  old good time when there was not so many ico's
Great that you have got your first money but it is very little
even from one social bounty you can get more.You can join many of them than you will make
hundreds dollar not just 10$

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

It is nice to have some bounty, even if is 10 usd, there is always a good chance of the coin rising, so it may actually end up paying the effort of looking for it and posting.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

Very good to be grateful for whatever we get. Everything is in the process, as well as the join bounty campaign. The longer, if your bitcointalk account rank can increase, the number of followers and friends on Twitter and Facebook increases, then you will experience an increase in rewards. Stay motivated and grateful.

kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

It is very cool! I congratulate you! I also got my first reward in the amount of a small amount and was very happy about it, because I realized that the bounty is working and everything is paid here. This is an inexpressible experience of the first experience. Good luck and only forward.  Smiley
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

I also received my first teward for participating in bounty campaign just  recently. Unfortunately, I checked my wallet when the price of the token has decreased in price  by half, and I got 60 dollars out of 120. Nevertheless, I was also very happy)
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

Lucky you, I could imagine how you feel at this point. It is always a nice feeling to get rewarded after a task that has been completed. Well done. I imploy you to continue with this, and soon, you would have more earnings with this. This is hope for many who has lost faith in doing bounties, because of the many scams in the market now. Don't lose up, your pay day is coming.
Vova050898

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

hahah you are lucky, my first award is now and has not been sold for half a year, so I just want to congratulate you))))
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:32:17 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 06:50:53 AM by chel0

I also received my first reward for participating in a bounty campaign just recently. Unfortunately, I checked my wallet when the price of the token has decreased in price by half, and I got 60 dollars out of 120. Nevertheless, I was also very happy)
Same thing with you mate. When the token was listed in an exchange before it was distributed in our wallet, the price was almost $1000 dollars. But when it was being distributed it decreases into half the amount unexpectedly. That was a month ago, but now I've seen a little price movement in a favorable condition. Anyways, with the amount I received, for me is already enough to solve my financial problems and just hoping that more rewards will come in after my bounty campaigns participation.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

Congratulation mate! My first bounty payment was something like $150 USD from 2 weeks of doing Datum bounty. I was also happy like you as it was way more money for a starter. I traded Datum at that time on Etherdelta when people were dumping theirs and made an unbelievable amount of money from it!

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:38:56 PM

my congratulations to your first payment. i know, at first its good to get paid. but after some days i begin to think.. so much work and so little pay. but i firmly believe, with the next bounty it will certainly be better and if not, a bounty afterwards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: