Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 4422 times)
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:17:58 AM

You need to possibly adjust your strategy.  Although it is great you made some cash you will starve at those rates.  It probably was not worth the calories your brain used to complete the tasks.  The bounty rewards are really falling off lately.  I would suggest day trading as the gains will be much better. 
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:18:29 AM

My first Bounty reward was with Centra token I took part in their Reddit campaign as I didn't have enugh contacts on Facebook and Twitter, turned out great as I was the only one that stuck to the rules and earned about $2,000 worth of Centra tokens which I managed to sell off for a great return.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:24:58 AM

My first time bounty rewards is great because I started bounty when august 2017. I received more than 400 usd in a certain campaign but I sold it right away because I thought the amount is already huge only to found out after 1 month that the price would go to 2k usd. Lesson learned - be patient with your rewards.
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:30:24 AM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.
I first received TELCOIN's first prize, at that time I only worked on 2 weeks for the Facebook and Twitter Campaign. because of the many enthusiasts who bought their tokens, the ICO was very fast. I received distribution in January 2018. at that time I got a fantastic amount of $ 2900, I got 359,727.69 Telcoins.

I am very happy that I am excited about working on another project
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.
What a  happy experience you have,in your first joining in bounty campaign your be rewarded.I hope that in my first bounty campaign it will be successful so that I was rewarded.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:22:45 AM

personally, the first time I got a reward from a bounty that was quite legit, at that time I didn't sell it immediately because I wanted to wait until the price was high. after I thought the price was right, I immediately sold the coin. it's a good achievement for me from my first bounty as a bounty hunter

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

i received my first bounty rewards from the company but i can say about this and i am very happy for this because before this i am working in a company but i can survive my life in a very dificult way but i am so much excited for do this work in this field.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
solarsun

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:50:54 AM

Looks like you took a step in the right direction!  My first bounty was for Rivets.  It's not worth much but taught me a lot of lessons.  It was quite a crazy campaign.  Lots of fun.  Seems like the old days now. 
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

I remembered my first bounty received is worth almost $75 from a signature campaign I just a member rank at that time and the bounty last for almost 3 months way back year 2016 It was a good start for me as a beginner even its just a small amount.

handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:03:39 AM

Me I was recieved my token in Galaxy eSolutions which not so high but worth it and the reason why I continied with this online income.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

When i received my first bounty rewards it is quite small amount but im glad at that time i almost realized that this kind of work gives more profit, may be someday that i will fulfill my dreams and goals. Everyone keep in dreaming that this kind of work will gives us a lot of profit.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:06:38 AM

My first bounty esrning is about 1000$ worth of token. I sell it after listing, quite big because it is signature campaign. In the last year almost campaign is legit and can put above ICO price. So most of bounty Hunter earned more than I got specially the high rank members.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

My first reward bounty was just a token for a total of $ 150, it made me happy because it could make me buy my favorite food. I never forget my first reward and it was impressive.

dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

When a friend of mine introduced me to bounty campaign early this year, I was so novice. I first started with Facebook bounty campaign with my Facebook account and my first campaign was copy track project (CPY).  At the end of the campaign I was given 19.000000CPY because I have 250 on my Facebook. However, I have spread the tentacle of my bounty campaign to other areas now apart from Facebook.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
jarojak

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:13:21 AM

Congrats for your first bounty reward!  For the first reward I will be glad no matter how much I received.  Still doing my first bounty at the first 3 weeks from 16 weeks long bounty period.  OMG, still a long long time to go.  I hope this project succeed.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

it's a great start to be a bounty hunter. I also participated in the signature campaign and still haven't sold the tokens. I'll hold the tokens until the end of the year to sell them at high prices to make a profit.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:20:08 AM

My first bounty was Spectre.ai and all in all value of the total coins I got from the bounty was more or less $20,000. Unfortunately, that was distributed last January 2018 and in the midst of red market wherein my tokens value started fall like hell and one sad thing is that I don't know how to trade that time so I lost 3/4 of the total value of my tokens and that was my epic fail history that I charged to experience though I am disappointed that time but still I don't stop finding another opportunity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:23:29 AM

my experience when I first got a prize from a bounty campaign. I got around $ 2000 or 0.22 BTC at the time, I got it in January in 2018, I was very happy to get it

KobbyC

Activity: 361
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

The first token I received in my wallet was a shit coin. Its worth nothing but I was not depressed because it gave me hope that this business is real. I have participated in a lot of online tasks which were trash. So I was happy just to receive a token. I didn't give up, worked hard and now I have xyo worth about $45. XYO is a very good project and I am hoping for an increase in the future.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:30:46 AM

I participated in being a hunter last year My first bounty utrust, I got about $ 1000 from a social media campaign and I also wrote a blog. I became a bounty hunter to get a side income to increase my income.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: